VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sam and Skinny Sick both were involved in violent crimes within a week of the STFW event.

Bad drugs?

Hmm or bad music. I remember being a Teen when Sandmann by Metallica came out it would make you jump around and act crazy. Or maybe that was just me and my weird friends....

Like who?

Just my opinion, but I think he was planning to dispose of the bodies out there and was scouting locations. As I have been saying all along, Poorhouse Road really doesn't go anywhere except out to the state forest area. Possibly people might meet out there if they wanted to avoid detection, but you'd have to drive multiple vehicles on that road and the locals might notice. This is the sort of issue one commonly confronts when selecting a location for an outdoor "renegade" party. It is pretty secluded out there however and pretty clearly would make a good location to dump bodies or other items.

I wonder what made someone call the police. Hmm wait a second. Anyone of the other locals know about a Haunted school house that is on that road? I have not been out there in awhile. I thought the old Worsham school was out there. It's where teens used to go to do drugs or be scared Maybe he went out there with Emma an Mel before all that happend.

I wonder what made someone call the police. Hmm wait a second. Anyone of the other locals know about a Haunted school house that is on that road? I have not been out there in awhile. I thought the old Worsham school was out there. It's where teens used to go to do drugs or be scared Maybe he went out there with Emma an Mel before all that happend.

There is some sort of school house or dormitory mentioned here in a link about Farmville history I found previously: http://www.vernonjohns.org/tcal001/vjfyears.html

It is out towards Keyesville, but not sure if it is the structure that you are talking about here.

Also, interesting story about Vernon Johns on this page.

Wrong road for the creepy school house.....although this road can lead you back to PECHS.

Yeah, sometimes I forget that how people talk to each other in my line of work and how people talk in real life, especially on the internet without seeing my body language or hearing the tone in my voice. Very Sorry to you, Peace Gurl, and anyone else I offended.

Also, whether he went to Kroger and Daily queen is something to which I'm indifferent. I'm sure he went some places, as we've seen he made no effort to conceal his identity. However, making judgments on his mind state at these places is significantly harder. I don't think we can take what we heard through the grapevine and take that as evidence he's killed before.

But, I think making a logical leap that Sam killed other people based on suppositions and things we can't verify, without any evidence isn't fair to Sam, nor does it speak well of our community.
~S~ I am not saying that he killed anyone, but I am saying he appears to me as a cold, calculating, evil person who could have killed before. After all he lived with dead people, doesn’t his demeanor say anything? There were first responders who refused to go back into the house because the crime scene was so horrific. But in Sam’s defense, maybe they were just asleep.
The real victims now, are the people left behind who loved these people and the people who love Sam.

~S~ I am not saying that he killed anyone, but I am saying he appears to me as a cold, calculating, evil person who could have killed before. After all he lived with dead people, doesn’t his demeanor say anything? There were first responders who refused to go back into the house because the crime scene was so horrific. But in Sam’s defense, maybe they were just asleep.
The real victims now, are the people left behind who loved these people and the people who love Sam.

Yeah, I think his demeanor says there's something terribly wrong with him.

IMO, through out this entire conversation there has been a division between those who thought this was just a simple crime of passion and those that thought there was something more going on. Sam's behavior after the crime is one of the things that makes some of us think there is more than meets the eye here. And yes I'm still of the opinion that there is more to this story than we know so far. What that "more" is, idk.

Yeah, I think his demeanor says there's something terribly wrong with him.

The first responders reaction to this crime scene is notable. After all, these are the people that respond to gruesome traffic accidents and other crime scenes. They see this sort of stuff all the time and yet somehow this scene was bad enough that some refused to enter the house a second time.

The first responders reaction to this crime scene is notable. After all, these are the people that respond to gruesome traffic accidents and other crime scenes. They see this sort of stuff all the time and yet somehow this scene was bad enough that some refused to enter the house a second time.

Yeah, that says more than "overkill," I think. I'm still figuring some sort of posing and mutilation.

Yeah, that says more than "overkill," I think. I'm still figuring some sort of posing and mutilation.

Usually when people kill they do it clean and quick. It sounds like Sam took his time and made a huge mess out of it. As if he is very comfortable with killing. Maybe all his exposure to the blood and guts and gore scene he was into desensitized him a bit? Normally when people kill, they shoot or stab, strangle someone. I can only imagine what he did that made EMS go back outside.. Sam acted as if he's a serial killer with many years of experience. You don't expect someone his age to make such a disgusting crime scene that EMS walks out they can't take it.
The only thing i can think of is desensitization to blood and gore via what his interests were that made him more capable of doing it.

Well we know that he damaged the victims faces sufficiently that they were unrecognizable. Think about what is required to happen to a face for it to be unrecognizable even upon close inspection. Consider for example that eye color alone might be enough to tell the difference between two people in some cases.

I think perhaps Poorhouse Road was his attempt to find a secluded spot to sleep in the car - maybe brought the movie and the laptop for some entertainment - brought some drugs to induce sleep, brought some stuff to write on. He was going to pass the time and then head to the airport.

Well we know that he damaged the victims faces sufficiently that they were unrecognizable. Think about what is required to happen to a face for it to be unrecognizable even upon close inspection. Consider for example that eye color alone might be enough to tell the difference between two people in some cases.

Still, for their reactions as described, I think there must be some twist. Some auto accidents get pretty gruesome (remember Porsche Girl?) and yet this had something different to it. Just a feeling. (moho or whatever.)

I think perhaps Poorhouse Road was his attempt to find a secluded spot to sleep in the car - maybe brought the movie and the laptop for some entertainment - brought some drugs to induce sleep, brought some stuff to write on. He was going to pass the time and then head to the airport.

I actually like this theory. The movie still weirds me out a bit however. Did he bring that from California?

And dismemberment? J/K that smiley up there is supposed to be after my comment. Obviously I did it wrong!

And dismemberment? J/K that smiley up there is supposed to be after my comment. Obviously I did it wrong!

Thank you, Eric, for this opportunity to provide my standard dismemberment disclaimer: Ixnay on the ismembermentday! :)

Yeah, I think that may be it, KAE. Well, if he just quoted s.t., then it may not be a permanent ban.

I still might sulk for a little while....

(Andres, if you're not going to eat, I'll have yours.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back