VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some discussion on this Mark Kropidlowski's alter ego "Tom Newton" from a blog similiar to the horrorcore one blasting the internet group Anonymous on Encyclopedia Dramatica (a 4chan wiki) (kind of offensive, definitely silly and sarcastic, and may be borderline NSFW, but I'm working from home today).

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Tom_Newton

People should be very very careful about exploring that site, ED, especially while at work.

You have been warned :)

Here's some discussion on this Mark Kropidlowski's alter ego "Tom Newton" from a blog similiar to the horrorcore one blasting the internet group Anonymous on Encyclopedia Dramatica (a 4chan wiki) (kind of offensive, definitely silly and sarcastic, and may be borderline NSFW, but I'm working from home today).

It seems that this might be the same guy as Tom Newton I agree. Hard to say for sure of course...

Pax,

I assume you are fmailiar with Peter Levenda's beliefs about serial killers? I find it very interesting that this particular killer may have been unconsciously influenced by Levenda's own book.

Yes interesting and ironic eh? Ever heard of this guy and this book?

Amazon.com: Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder (9780595326402): David McGowan: Books

51A8DWRE89L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

He and Levenda share a lot of the same ideas.

Edited to say: this isn't borderline nsfw, it's totally NSFW from some banner ads.

LOL we sure have run in to some interesting characters in this case, I think this Tom Newton fellow deserves a chaper of his own, what a whackjob.

ok catching up again. Nothing new to add. Just wanted to say...

Well, he can record and send off or layover a track on a beat machine that will distort or not convert everything if he wants. EVEN IF every horrorcore fan bought a CD, that would equal, what, 80,000 TOPS sold? (I pulled that out of my head, can't remember how big they say the "community" is).

As far as the venue, I agree, they can't pick where it goes. It's not looking good. A lot of places in VA will have a problem with Sam. I agree with some of the previous posters, I don't think he'll be getting much of a sympathetic ear in VA.

DM

Have you had a chance to read any of Levenda's "Sinister Forces" books, its a series of books, they go for about 300 bucks for each book in the series used paperback, not easy to find but fascinating reading.

A good friend of mine, Ralph Epperson, who wrote the conspiracy theorists bible "The Unseen Hand" knows Levenda well from all the conferences they attend and speak at and he introduced me to him on a few occasions and Peter gave me an entire set signed that I have in my library. You would really enjoy these books.

I have to confess that my first reaction to mass murders and serial killers is possible mind controlled manchurian candidate and I always work from that angle to begin my investigation and I think a lot of people would be surpirsed at how connected some of these killers are. Connected politically or with the CIA or military industrial complex or spent time in certain hospitals where mind control is known to be used and experimented with etc.

I dont think this is the case with Sam but we could make the case that he was indirectly influenced in this manner via Levenda's work.

Pax's wonderings regarding jury pool are interesting. And somewhere to go with NO NEW INFO.... (annmarie!)

I think the defense should look for people who have psychotherapy/mental health experiences for themselves or family members. Any kind of exposure that might be related to this: AA members or family members, people in mental health related fields, people who have, work with, know troubled adolescents, even children with autism, etc. I'm thinking, even if there isn't an insanity defense. This type may be more likely to relate to, understand Sam's mental state, short of insanity. The pressures on him.

More generally, they should try to seat males over females, heavily. Especially males that seem in any way weak or passive toward females. Any male that seems likely to be unsuccessful with females.

Another topic: Raz's altering her first and last name, and her mention of a master's degree would certainly indicate to me that she's been in here. As for the baby socks... maybe she casts a good spell for the baby using those. A protective one, anyway. Surely that's not inconsistent with the "wicked ****."

You know I was thinking: it's hard to imagine Raz or any of them having, like, a normal everyday exchange. Like, would she be in the bathroom brushing her teeth (does she brush her teeth? even that seems anomalous), and yell, "Honey, did you get toilet paper today?" Does she even use toilet paper? Or is it underground newsprint? Sand paper? I just can't fathom the idea of the persona being always in effect. It's not like Marilyn Manson eats breakfast all made up, for comparison....

Pax's wonderings regarding jury pool are interesting. And somewhere to go with NO NEW INFO.... (annmarie!)

I think the defense should look for people who have psychotherapy/mental health experiences for themselves or family members. Any kind of exposure that might be related to this: AA members or family members, people in mental health related fields, people who have, work with, know troubled adolescents, even children with autism, etc. I'm thinking, even if there isn't an insanity defense. This type may be more likely to relate to, understand Sam's mental state, short of insanity. The pressures on him.

More generally, they should try to seat males over females, heavily. Especially males that seem in any way weak or passive toward females. Any male that seems likely to be unsuccessful with females.

Another topic: Raz's altering her first and last name, and her mention of a master's degree would certainly indicate to me that she's been in here. As for the baby socks... maybe she casts a good spell for the baby using those. A protective one, anyway. Surely that's not inconsistent with the "wicked ****."

You know I was thinking: it's hard to imagine Raz or any of them having, like, a normal everyday exchange. Like, would she be in the bathroom brushing her teeth (does she brush her teeth? even that seems anomalous), and yell, "Honey, did you get toilet paper today?" Does she even use toilet paper? Or is it underground newsprint? Sand paper? I just can't fathom the idea of the persona being always in effect. It's not like Marilyn Manson eats breakfast all made up, for comparison....

Good stuff here, agree with jury pool musings.

Sandpaper?!? Ouch, now thats FUNNY. I think you may be right, Raz is in character all the time it seems.

If she don't use sandpaper, then she sure ain't no ****in queen of da wicked **** in my world, nuh-huh, no way. :cool:

LOL her myspace says she is the "Susan Atkins" of the Wicked .

This whole Wicked thing cracks me up.

LOL her myspace says she is the "Susan Atkins" of the Wicked .

This whole Wicked thing cracks me up.

I'd say Raz doesn't know "wicked-****" about Susan Atkins, if she thinks that'd be any big deal. (Now there's a subject the tapu is very up on: the Manson Family.)

If she don't use sandpaper, then she sure ain't no ****in queen of da wicked **** in my world, nuh-huh, no way. :cool:

I am sure someone in The Grotto has to go to the market at least to buy Shiner Bock, someone has do the laundry (fake blood washes out luckily), and someone has to clean the toilets and the kitchen just like "normal" families...

A lot of us come from families that maybe weren't so normal or we've created our own families that don't quite fit the "normal" mold. My household is mixed/complicated, and I know a lot of kids being raised by gay parents, parents with strange beliefs, and so on. So, just me personally, I don't find the juxtaposition of weirdness and the chores of everyday life all that amazing.

tapu, I find it interesting you say family of AA members, people that can relate more...I think, and I may be waaaaaay off base here, but a lot of people will be looking for something to project how they really feel. ok that was all gibberish. Ok, say Mary get's on the jury. Mary has a brother who is always messing up, forever doing SOMETHING wrong because of alcohol substance abuse type thing. He's in AA, cleaning life up....I think that a lot of people may find it easier to condemn someone outside of their family for everything they have been through.

Now that beings said, I think it'll be hard to find an unbiased jury. I mean, these were almost like 2 separate acts. between the 3 women and the 1 preacher.

I think passive males are good. I also think chovuanistic (wow i butchered that) men would be a good choice, men who don't see women as an important part of life outside of childbirth.

I'd say Raz doesn't know "wicked-****" about Susan Atkins, if she thinks that'd be any big deal. (Now there's a subject the tapu is very up on: the Manson Family.)

Me too, one of my favorite areas of study. Big student of everything Manson, Laurel Canyon, Polanski etc.

Strange things was going on around them parts, strange things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member