VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Venus conjunctions create an amazing "flower" pattern based around the five fold symmetry of the pentagram. The mathematical structure of the pentagram is governed by the constant known as Phi which also governs growth of organic forms such as seashells and ferns.

venusPenta.jpg

Venus5_004.jpg

Also, the orbits and conjunctions of the Earth and Venus are related by the numbers 8,5, and 13 which come from the Fibonacci sequence (1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,...) which also gives rise to the mathematical constant Phi.

Perhaps now you can understand my interest in the horrorcore artist Phi Roze's handle.

I've always found it curious that the Phi is so common in nature and in manmade things (the human body too). Isn't it also known as the golden ratio, and supposed to be pleasing to the human eye?

I've always found it curious that the Phi is so common in nature and in manmade things (the human body too). Isn't it also known as the golden ratio, and supposed to be pleasing to the human eye?

Exactly.

As above, so below.

(Which BTW is one of the "hidden" messages on the cover of Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol.)

More here: http://goldennumber.net/

I know this is a stretch but you wouldn't happen to know who "they" are would you? Obviously LE didn't deem it necessary to impound as a possible piece of evidence so it must have been picked up by heirs.

Eric, I have no idea who they were. They were driving a white pickup with straw in the back; maybe a mechanic, not really sure. I went down the street just as they were pulling out of the driveway and the van got directly behind me.

So...you speak Turkish? What's this song about?

Actually no. I'm just miffed that you didn't ask me. :wink:

Joking aside:
I did some work in Turkish early on in my academic career, and I might be able to come up with the general drift. It perhaps doesn't bode well that I can't even understand lyrics in English.... :rolleyes: But I'll work on it a bit and see what I can do.

:bowdown:
Actually no. I'm just miffed that you didn't ask me. :wink:

Joking aside:
I did some work in Turkish early on in my academic career, and I might be able to come up with the general drift. It perhaps doesn't bode well that I can't even understand lyrics in English.... :rolleyes: But I'll work on it a bit and see what I can do.

:bowdown:

Heh, heh, damn right, boy. :grin:

Oh... except... FAIL. I can't make out a thing in it. The written lines near the beginning are just names and credits, I guess. But the rap itself... well.... Let's just say, A picture is worth a thousand words.

I leave you people for one day and there is so much new information on the occult and Pax and...welcome emeraldeyes and thanks for helping out our boy.

All very good information and I understand completely the idea of the switcheroo, our God being the oppressive one etc. A lot to digest and although I'm not certain I can be completely led down that path, I will explore the concept and thank you for making it so simple in the now.

Whatever it is...Sam was certainly not of anything enlightened in my view. I believe he deliberately killed four people, that he took either pride or pleasure in what he'd done and that if all these things can be shown to the jury or trier of fact, that he deserves the punishment that the law provides in VA and that is most likely the death penalty. No amount of occult understanding, influence or the like will mitigate his gruesome acts. When the facts come out I believe we will look at Sam and not see a "poor kid" but true evil. JMO.

My first midterm on criminal law is tonight - wish me luck! It's just like a dance competition...I've studied the basics and elements, read the dance manual and know the technique, my body has rehearsed it repeatitively and now it's time to put it all aside and perform. I'm hoping I can just let it flow from what I know. Relax, breathe - you are only as good as you are going to be right now so let your mind slow down time and just do your best...(that's me telling all of the me's inside how to handle this stressful endeavor).
Andres, I'm going to need a Vulcan Mind Meld in contracts.

Sorry OT, but I need my VA forum fix to get through. :)

January still seems so far away...

I leave you people for one day and there is so much new information on the occult and Pax and...welcome emeraldeyes and thanks for helping out our boy.

All very good information and I understand completely the idea of the switcheroo, our God being the oppressive one etc. A lot to digest and although I'm not certain I can be completely led down that path, I will explore the concept and thank you for making it so simple in the now.

Whatever it is...Sam was certainly not of anything enlightened in my view. I believe he deliberately killed four people, that he took either pride or pleasure in what he'd done and that if all these things can be shown to the jury or trier of fact, that he deserves the punishment that the law provides in VA and that is most likely the death penalty. No amount of occult understanding, influence or the like will mitigate his gruesome acts. When the facts come out I believe we will look at Sam and not see a "poor kid" but true evil. JMO.

My first midterm on criminal law is tonight - wish me luck! It's just like a dance competition...I've studied the basics and elements, read the dance manual and know the technique, my body has rehearsed it repeatitively and now it's time to put it all aside and perform. I'm hoping I can just let it flow from what I know. Relax, breathe - you are only as good as you are going to be right now so let your mind slow down time and just do your best...(that's me telling all of the me's inside how to handle this stressful endeavor).
Andres, I'm going to need a Vulcan Mind Meld in contracts.

Sorry OT, but I need my VA forum fix to get through. :)

January still seems so far away...

I can not be led down that path of a switcharoo ~shrugs~

Well said! I am in total agreement with you! Sam is dark and evil and needs to be punished to the full extent of the law IMO.

Relax you will do great! My daughters have finished their finals. Here's hoping for all A's for all 3 of you!

See also: http://books.google.com/books?id=I8...s hidden meaning&pg=PA66#v=onepage&q=&f=false

com_longwood_000.jpg

Ruffner Hall Rotunda at Longwood University

The opening at the top of a rotunda is called an "oculus".

I previously mentioned that Dan Brown's book the Lost Symbol was released on 9/15/09 very likely the same day as the murders. Like some CHI droppings, the hardcover version of this book features the alchemical symbol for vinegar on the bottom, but is also features a rotunda as key element of the story; the one in the U.S. Capitol Building.

For Tapu: http://www.consultsos.com/pandora/ocular.htm

See also: http://books.google.com/books?id=I8...s hidden meaning&pg=PA66#v=onepage&q=&f=false

No mention of the 2 tiers of 7 divisions? Sleeping on the job or just holding out on us?

The ironic thing is that by believing what you have been taught to believe you are already on the path of the old switcheroo, billions of people all over the world walking the path of darkness and ignorance because they have been led to believe that the serpent (lucifer) is dark and their god YHVH is light but of course to those who spend the time studying and reflecting on these matters nothing could be further from the truth. Look around you and tell me that most of the people in this world, all whom believe in that story as it was taught to them by their pastors, priests, preachers and rabbis, are following light as opposed to darkness. You cannot.

In the end do what is best for you but make no mistake about it, the switcheroo is a done deal and youre likely already on that path like it or not.

Thats not to say youre all a bunch of devil worshipers or anything, I know better than that, but the state of the world, a world created upon the foundation of that very story, speaks for itself.

There's that big ol' CHI looking down on us too FWIW.

Any idea who our painter is? Looks like an American who spent some time in Rome or Paris, probably the later. Must not have been a big budget job since they only really got 2 paintings.

All of these secret societies pretty much have the same objectives and that is to use their membership to gain positions of status and power in their professions. Some, like Yale's Skull and Bones society, which the Bush family is a big part of and which was modeled after the German Thule society, are more adept at it than others, for example the CIA has an incredible amount of S and B members in its employ and some speculate that it is a CIA breeding ground which makes sense since Prescot Bush was a member and also one of the original founders of the forerunning organization to the CIA, known as the OSS. Beyond that I dont know that there is anything occult or magickal related going on with them other than the fact that they have chosen to represent themselves using the symbols of the ancient occult mystery traditions. FWIW I would say that most if not all members of these types of organizations know little to nothing about the occult and are simply using it as a social network. It does become sinister however when all these former members in the professional world scratch eachothers backs in politics, law, banking etc, to the detriment of the rest of us working class stiffs.

All of these secret societies pretty much have the same objectives and that is to use their membership to gain positions of status and power in their professions. Some, like Yale's Skull and Bones society, which the Bush family is a big part of and which was modeled after the German Thule society, are more adept at it than others, for example the CIA has an incredible amount of S and B members in its employ and some speculate that it is a CIA breeding ground which makes sense since Prescot Bush was a member and also one of the original founders of the forerunning organization to the CIA, known as the OSS. Beyond that I dont know that there is anything occult or magickal related going on with them other than the fact that they have chosen to represent themselves using the symbols of the ancient occult mystery traditions. FWIW I would say that most if not all members of these types of organizations know little to nothing about the occult and are simply using it as a social network. It does become sinister however when all these former members in the professional world scratch eachothers backs in politics, law, banking etc, to the detriment of the rest of us working class stiffs.

That's a really good account. And very succinct. Thanks, EE.

There's that big ol' CHI looking down on us too FWIW.

Any idea who our painter is? Looks like an American who spent some time in Rome or Paris, probably the later. Must not have been a big budget job since they only really got 2 paintings.

Eugene D. Monfalcone of Richmond VA. He was born in Italy...

The Rotunda was damaged in a fire that destroyed Ruffner Hall in 2001. This is the rebuilt structure with restored artwork.

I previously had noticed both the cross structure at the top of the rotunda and the sevenfold symmetry, I think maybe I only posted about the cross at the top. But this was before I knew about CHI and PRINCEPs actually, so thank you for pointing this out! Now that you reminded me, I've been trying to determine how unusual the sevenfold symmetry is in a rotunda; it seems like there are lot of four and eightfold symmetries and seven is somewhat unusual at least. Maybe Pax will have an opinion about this.

Is there *really* anything such as "seven fold symmetry" ?

My understanding of symmetry is that if you evenly divide an object down the middle that both sides are mirror images. After looking , it is symmetrical , but is there actually a reference to seven fold symmetry ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member