VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
l_c5d1b6751dc44d329b4f7e7dee410544.jpg

Note the Ms. Free Abortions spray at the top right and the photo date.

Another image from the same photographer apparently:

l_0761990c2df94b7da33121bbfad74ef3.jpg

And this one:

l_d96037ac9fa8486e8ee4832792fccfd6.jpg

S "chi" R

lol...

l_c5d1b6751dc44d329b4f7e7dee410544.jpg

Note the Ms. Free Abortions spray at the top right and the photo date.

Another image from the same photographer apparently:

l_0761990c2df94b7da33121bbfad74ef3.jpg

And this one:

l_d96037ac9fa8486e8ee4832792fccfd6.jpg

S "chi" R

lol...

Chi heh heh, there she is again.

Worth noting that the Greek letter Chi, although written like an English "X", sounds like an English "K".

Wait a minute...I didnt see this been busy (and on time out) too much lately to keep up! She is saying CA rocks for killing her daughter??

Now I am certainly one who believes very stronly that CA is innocent until proven otherwise but because of Florida's sunshine laws I have read every document and seen all the evidence there is an at the very least it seems proven that CA used her car trunk to babysit the baby girl by knocking her out with chlorophorm and locking her in there while she was screwing around with her boy toys. Whether she killed her or not I dont know yet but isnt looking promising for her. In any case RAZ is one sick ***** if she means by the comment what I think she does.
..yeah I got heavily sucked into the caylee case and I read all the docs,I'm not a casey hater ,I have my own thoughts,I believe casey never had a chance to be herself,that girl has not lived in reality for one minute.....nothing can excuse what she did in the end to be free but I don't think it's a death penalty case either (well,I'm against the death penalty anyways)...but for raz to say she rocks for doing what she did just is more prove to me that she went through more than just someone peeing in her oatmeal when she was a kid.I will never understand how anyone can hurt a child...but it's hard because I see Sam as a child and I see Casey as a child as well....they're both emotionally completely immature it seems....

...45lampkin lane posted a long letter Sam send him or her in that forum...but I can't read it....can you?

Mary - Sam said the same to me, but later said it would mean the world to him if i or someone else could by him the 3 books from the Dexster series.. one of the books is called "Dearly Devoted Dexter"

..he wants the dexter books...

...this poster on that myspace has quiet an "interesting" point of view :Dec 9, 2009 11:43 PM

if you ask my opinion about things i think rag & mel got what they WERE asking for !
daddy's a preacher & moms is a doctor ! well paid & respected by town folk all over va ... well respected by strangers not their own siblings ! the kiddies begged preacher man to drive them to meet a taste of hell in Michigan ! and got punished by god when he arrived home that weekend ! sam was sent by god to keep wannabe satanick children & their weak minded parents who let all this go down right in front of them and was ok about it untill god mighty hand slapped the world awake snuffing out them wannabe's ! thanks sam for keeping this rap **** real !!!!!!!! the music is also fresh ! it was like he did what he sent out to do ! so all you soft *advertiser censored* cry babbies quit *advertiser censored**ing being so god damn emo !!!! off and die to all haters and snitches ! ONE LOVE

...he also posted this:http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&friendID=67538334&albumID=0&imageID=54657685
...they do get heat both ways,don't they?
...ok I'm all alone here so I promise I'll stop "mass" posting now....even though I have a lot to say about sick and "unholy grail,unholy blood",that's my favorite book after all,oh yeah and about parcifal....and dangrs where did you find the graffity?...but for now...peace out...

ROFL I didnt recall telling anyone on here that my real name was actually Percival my mother taught HS lit and that was always her favorite story so Percival it was, (there are various spellings of the Knight in that grail story) I did tell Tapu in PM once, maybe I mentioned it to you but thats funny isnt it, good find! I also posted over at Shrim's site Killmusick as Percival until he banned me once he found out I was working press LOL.

Hey Pax, I think it may have come from a post a few threads back by emeraldeyes85.

"...esp the book Parsival (who pax was named after...)"

Hey Pax, I think it may have come from a post a few threads back by emeraldeyes85.

"...esp the book Parsival (who pax was named after...)"

Whew! I'm glad you remembered that. I knew I didn't tell anyone, but revealing someone's real info on here is one of the first things that will get you banned (and rightly so).

On another note SCARYMARY would you kindly let Sam know who I am and that I am not one of the bad guys, I did write him but identified myself as media/press which I am by credential and he may have tossed it aside with the rest of the bloodsuckers. I have several chapters outlined for a possible book that I would like to shop around after the trial is over and I have NO plans to make it a hatchet job, excuse the pun, on Sam and what he did, it will simply be about him and his life and a sort of true crime story with some interesting twists here and there to make it hot and sexy. So let him know if he would be interested in working with me on something like that that you can vouch for me because you know the body of my work here in this thread about the case has been fair and open minded and I have no intention of making him look any worse than he has done himself but if he would like the world to hear his story in his own words I am confident that I am the person who can make that happen for him if he would like to begin regular dialogue with me during or after trial.

Tell him I write under the name Percy.

In my next letter I will tell him what you said and I'll let you know! I know he does toss any media related mail in the trash so that probably is what happened to your letter...

yes,I saw that..I was going to ask her if it's sam that spelled it that way?

Yep. That's how he wrote it on the envelope and everything lol.
It's kind of an inside joke...I sent him a survey and on one of the answers he put my name but put 'Hotensecksy' instead of my last name. Now, that's what he refers to me as all the time.

Mary - Sam said the same to me, but later said it would mean the world to him if i or someone else could by him the 3 books from the Dexster series.. one of the books is called "Dearly Devoted Dexter"

..he wants the dexter books...

FWIW, he also wants the Twilight books :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members