VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... wait... what did sthizzle say??

you've tricked me but made me feel a lot better.
I was never going to say anything about her again or "snoop" around in her business...but especially considering the date of that comment....I don't feel so bad anymore.

Yeah the date gets me a little bit. Shouldn't she have had bigger concerns at that time than what she would like to do with this musician?

We got 32 inches of snow. The snow is deeper than my dog is tall, he's having serious issues. Anyone have any igloo building tips?

I remember hearing once that you should not play basketball in an igloo. Not sure why...?

Hey!!! Wait a minute, you! WHAT did shthizzle SAY?

We got 32 inches of snow. The snow is deeper than my dog is tall, he's having serious issues. Anyone have any igloo building tips?

Here's a tip about short dogs in high snow, from a Maineh! We clear a few feet of area so they can do their... biznez. They really appreciate that. Otherwise they're always, like, trying to reach up, sort of. They look funny. Plus, they're embarrassed.

respectfully snipped:
ETA: One of these fights was at the Round Up Saloon in Lafayette. A place the Zigster might know about.

ETA also: Zigster? WTF?

Ha Ha I have heard of the Round Up darlin'; but was always more of a Saddle Rack girl :) Ah...good times.

Don't I just usually come in and spank Charlie Chan when necessary?

Where is that naked joe guy?

Wow, looking at the comments under that myspace picture . . . Sam's sister is keepin' it classy. :innocent:

And notice the date...Oct 1, 2009...how many days after her brother got arrested? I see major dysfunction here with both kids in that family.

Edited to add for those who didn't read it - she is offering herself up sexually to a dude in the band, quite explicitly I must say.

Agreed - if you don't want to get any crap, don't post that kind of stuff on the internet aka World Wide Web...stressing the World part.

I mean even people in Finland can read that stuff...

Doc - I like tapu's clear a space idea, but I would also like to suggest some snow fire hydrants.

And I suspect that Woe and Wadda have been out drinking without us..

I wish I had time to drink, let alone post...:crazy:

respectfully snipped:

Ha Ha I have heard of the Round Up darlin'; but was always more of a Saddle Rack girl :) Ah...good times.

Don't I just usually come in and spank Charlie Chan when necessary?

Where is that naked joe guy?

The Saddle Rack in San Jose? Ha ha I've been there a few times...

We also used to hit the Black Watch in Los Gatos way way back in the day. Kamikaze pitcher night was Tuesday if I recall correctly.

you've tricked me but made me feel a lot better.
I was never going to say anything about her again or "snoop" around in her business...but especially considering the date of that comment....I don't feel so bad anymore.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury they say.

The Saddle Rack in San Jose? Ha ha I've been there a few times...

We also used to hit the Black Watch in Los Gatos way way back in the day. Kamikaze pitcher night was Tuesday if I recall correctly.

You are correct! I used to slum around in LG too, dinner at Steamers then drinks at Carrie Nations, Black Watch, etc.

The Rack in SJ was my favorite bar in the whole world. When I was single it was packed with plenty of boyyzzzz! Of course at 10 p.m. the bands went from country to their rock mixes so there were more than just cowboys at The Rack. Then I met my favorite ex Mr. Zig there (drummer in a band) and they were one of the house bands for years so we had a lot of friends and family that would show up on weekends. That mr. zig and his band were a very upstanding group of musicians, totally straight, no drinkin or drugs and have gone on individually to Nashville and have been succesful in their own right. I've been to the Fremont one twice and Andy is still the manager, but it just isn't the same. I was so sad when they tore down The Rack. I was living in Nashville and was not able to attend the last bash :( For the record, I never rode the bull or sat in that crazy upside down margarita chair. I used to climb up in the lighting booth and help the guy run the lights and I danced.

OK, Bay Area memories, I digress, back to murder.

I have little sympathy for Sarah because she puts herself out there, however, I can tell that she is one messed up girl and the fact that Sick has taken her under his wing can't be a good thing. She needs some serious help; not more black fingernail wearing dark demon types. Something tells me the girl is not capable of getting a clue tho. and I do find that quite sad.

If something puts something publicly on the internet, they forfeit their right to keep that thing private. I google potential clients and potential employees because your internet footprint tells a lot about you and your character.

Thats an excellent point, these idiots put every little detail about their lives on the internet for all to read then piss and moan at us when we actually go and read it.

I am quite upset at Sarah and her comments directed towards us. This community, if any, has been more than fair in discussing what her brother did and trying to figure out why it may have happened. She should visit some other threads and/or forums and see how those people treat and talk about perps before she passes judgement on us.

Thats an excellnt point, these idiots put every little detail about their lives on the internet for all to read then piss and moan at us when we actually go and read it.

I am quite upset at Sarah and her comments directed towards us. This community, if any, has been more than fair in discussing what her brother did and trying to figure out why it may have happened. She should visit some other threads and/or forums and see how those people treat and talk about perps before she passes judgement on us.

Pax. Haters make us famous.

Pax. Haters make us famous.

I still haven't seen the comments made by her directed to us. I've been looking and can't seem to find it...This snow gets my brain all disorientated...lol
Maybe now we can sell something and get paid!?
j/k!
I'm sure I'm just overlooking an important post. I have to go reread...haha!

Yeah the date gets me a little bit. Shouldn't she have had bigger concerns at that time than what she would like to do with this musician?

If you have a rectangular plastic potting container or a loaf pan or both use those to make the blocks. First you have to shovel along your driveway or the sidewalk so you have a place to stand and then you can begin using the height of the fallen snow as the beginning base of the igloo. Dig an entryway and shape the base of the igloo leaving some snow packed tightly for the floor. Make the blocks by packing them into the rectangular molds and place them carefully overlapping a little bit (inwardly) each time after you achieve a decent height so they begin to curve inward. If it's cold enough ourside, you can pour a little cold water into the seams to freeze the blocks in place. This shouldn't take you any longer than three days - ha!

I recommend you do the same thing that tapu recommended regarding carving out a small space - a little snow patio - for your doggie. Do you have a shovel?

side note - I lived near Alexandria for a couple of years beginning not long before 9/11 and beyond. My husband's job was attached to the Pentagon at the time but he was not there that day. It was a terrible time. After 9/11 there were anthrax scares weekly and a sniper loose in the area. I remember it being a trying time. Plus I found out I had cancer when we lived there which was frightening too. Other than those things getting in the way of my enjoyment :banghead:, the area is beautiful and I loved driving down that road that goes by Mount Vernon along the Potomac River - so beautiful in the Fall.

The few times it snowed when we lived in VA, we'd chuckle at the havoc it caused; thirty-one inches at one time is not easy to handle even for us Midwesterners. That amount of snow causes a real mess.

I know, woe.is.me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member