Found Deceased VA - Emma Compton Layne, 52, Cody, 17 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Websleuths needs a little help. Won't you make a small donation? Thanks.

I'm sure the LE and family are or have questioned the husband extensively. She was last seen by a coworker, yet, her husband was home from his trucking job, so it should say her husband last saw her... but we know media doesn't always report things as it should. She was suppose to see her mother in the hospital on Sunday, but didn't. Husband goes back out on the road, with his trucking job. Emma doesn't show up for work on Monday.... Well, where was the husband that weekend? What did he and Emma do, if anything? I mean, did they watch a movie on Saturday or did they do their own thing? When did HE last see Emma, and what was she doing?

Nothing in the press since July. :(

If her husband left to go on the road Sunday, I would guess everything was ok at home or he would not of left? I wonder what time he left? I'm sure LE has talked with him throughout their investigation. Why was she under stress, why were all her personal items left at her home? Where did the dogs "hit on" at her house? The driveway, backyard, etc? If she was abducted by a trucker, she could be anywhere in country. So many questions!!! moo

[h=1]UPDATE: Cody Store employees plea for missing owner to come home, investigation continues[/h]http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/S...sing-woman-from-Halifax-county-429921923.html

The sister says something must have happened to her but LE says they don't suspect foul play? Seems like the obvious thing in that setting would be a robbery at the store that turned into something else. I guess LE doesn't suspect that though. I'm wondering about the arm scars, weird thing but makes me think of possible suicide attempt in her past. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The sister says something must have happened to her but LE says they don't suspect foul play? Seems like the obvious thing in that setting would be a robbery at the store that turned into something else. I guess LE doesn't suspect that though. I'm wondering about the arm scars, weird thing but makes me think of possible suicide attempt in her past. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still missing: https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...issing-four-months-after-disappearing-n815781

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wonder what happened to the poster who posted at #32 about how this must be killing her husband inside. (poster's words). Interesting single lone post there in the wind... from someone who allegedly knows the family... and never came back after finding us.

Is it also strange that Emma’s husband wasn’t mentioned in her mother’s obituary when her sister’s husband was or am I just looking too much in that?

Is it also strange that Emma’s husband wasn’t mentioned in her mother’s obituary when her sister’s husband was or am I just looking too much in that?

IMO you're right on track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, if she went on a road trip she could be anywhere.

Emma Compton-Layne Still Missing Four Months After Disappearing

emma_cropped_178b5632c42342f0ea31de4e4f740e61.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...issing-four-months-after-disappearing-n815781

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knoop
Back