VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole scenario is confusing. She appeared to be moving good distances. from the Irish Pub, all the way down Preston to the Downtown Mall and now to the back of the "mall" to Water Street. Walter Street runs back into West Main Street that GOES RIGHT TO 14th and Wertland in aabout a mile...so is it still possible she went back WEST at the Water Street garage and at 1:20 am DID ACTUALLY text her friend correctly at 14th and Wertland that she was lost there? This would be the typical going around in circles scenario that you hear about (and to which one time I was drunk, I did for over an hour...walking probably 3 miles in an hour... only to accidentally end up about where I started).

Yes...it is possible. I made a map. It is crazy, irrational and unlikely, but this whole thing is strange, so why not. From Water St. to Wertland, it says it would take 26 minutes to walk. That is at an average pace, with average length of legs. She could have done it.... The witness had her turning from Market onto the Mall at Fellinis. Then she could have potentially continued to the garage (which would have been closed, or almost closed at that point. Maybe she was rushing to meet someone before it closed....) Realized, she missed them or couldn't get to the car she needed to get to and made her way back to Grounds. Physically possible.
Untitled.jpg

hannah graham surveillance footage.jpg

This is surveillance footage from McGrady's Irish Pub shortly before 1am. Via Twitter. @MelissaCBS6
This image from camera at McGrady's Irish Pub shows #HannahGraham just before 1 am.

You know, her wearing such a distinctive looking outfit may actually be the reason they eventually find her/what happened to her. Between it and her tall thin build, it makes her REALLY easy to identify on all these cruddy security cameras.

its hard to see anything. What are they surmising here? She went into the garage? The square in the center of image?
What did the News Conference have to say?

**sorry to put you on the spot, just in case you heard.

They haven't said anything yet. From what I can tell they are sharing these images with media waiting for the PC to start.

The image says McGrady Irish pub so this is much earlier photo than we had hoped for. Hoped for the one at the Shell closer to 1:00

Yes...it is possible. I made a map. It is crazy, irrational and unlikely, but this whole thing is strange, so why not. From Water St. to Wertland, it says it would take 26 minutes to walk. That is at an average pace, with average length of legs. She could have done it.... The witness had her turning from Market onto the Mall at Fellinis. Then she could have potentially continued to the garage (which would have been closed, or almost closed at that point. Maybe she was rushing to meet someone before it closed....) Realized, she missed them or couldn't get to the car she needed to get to and made her way back to Grounds. Physically possible.
View attachment 59109
She also may have just being trying to get something to eat. I know when I'm/was (don't drink anymore really) intoxicated if I want to feel better that's the first thing I do is eat.

My personal belief is that she was disoriented and thought she was at 14th/Wertland (parking garage & train tracks) when in reality she was at 2nd/Water Street (parking garage & train tracks). That would answer a lot of questions regarding her saying she is one place but her phone saying she is another. I have a 2nd year daughter at UVa who lives just streets from Hannah and this hits really close.

They are reporting that three surveillance videos will be released at the 4 pm conference. I'm assuming the one just tweeted is one of the three. Shell would be the other and perhaps the Citizens Commonweath is the other.

Parker Slaybaugh 8News
BREAKING: This security camera footage shows Hannah Graham walking into the pub just before 1 am on Saturday.

Bolding by me.

To be honest I would be running too,to get out of this neighborhood.It looks like a nightmare to me.Locals call Grady Street The Shady Grady ,at first it looks normal but then it turns shady quickly.Lots of high hedges along the street.They also say it is easy to get lost there.Going east gets even more dangerous.This street is no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV