VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a number of people on the patio as she walks by, around and out the other side of the patio.

What caught my attention is a (large) person/man (?) walking out from Grady Ave as Hannah first walks on Preston Ave across Grady towards McGradys, she comes very close to this person at the intersection of Preston & Grady...she continues towards the camera....THAT person goes right on Preston and disappears from view.

After Hannah does her walk around the patio and out the other side...she then goes the same way back up Preston the direction that person she passed had walked just a few minutes earlier.

Hoping I have made a bit of sense.

They saw her walking with another female?

Nothing even close to that was stated in the PC. I don't know who the guy is tweeting this nor where this is coming from. I think it is inaccurate.

That anchorman made a huge mistake. Chief Longo said that they had searched the train tracks by Buffalo Wild Wings NOT that they had video of her there! Another case of spreading misinformation.

To further prevent spread of misinformation - it's Wild Wing Cafe, not BWW ;)

I am impressed they searched Anchorage Farm and found nothing.To those that don't know that's where Morgan Harrington's remains were found.

Outside of the fenced in area? I see something that looks like legs too - but it could be the door guy for the patio area.

Yes. Later in the video they showed at the press conference the man walks past her. I think he has dark hair is wearing a blue shirt(??).

Yes, they were there. Chief read a statement from them. I posted it on here as he was reading it. It's a few posts back. Sorry, don't know the #. It was a general thank you for the tips and support, keep calling if you know anything, they DO suspect foul play.

I know her parents sent a message....was wondering why MH's parents were there....

He is a very well known radio personality, so it is possible he knows someone that was reviewing the additional footage the chief was referring to that he hadn't seen yet.

I suppose it's possible, but I would have thought this would have been mentioned in the PC. That would be an important detail.

Spent quite a bit of this evening catching up with the thread.. so she's been seen walking, running, by an eye witness and also with another female? That's a lot more to go on than we often have.

Yes, they were there. Chief read a statement from them. I posted it on here as he was reading it. It's a few posts back. Sorry, don't know the #. It was a general thank you for the tips and support, keep calling if you know anything, they DO suspect foul play.

See I was under the impression the PARENTS suspected foul play - I thought he had stated that at first he was worried when he saw her running but I assume he got over that worry. And as for the texts, I thought he said they did not seem to be panicky.

Is there a link to the press conference video? I'm in the UK so couldn't see it live

Maybe they just got the info from the mall cameras?

Maybe that's what the OP was trying to tell me? But I wouldn't think a "source" would know before the police chief? I guess we'll see !

See I was under the impression the PARENTS suspected foul play - I thought he had stated that at first he was worried when he saw her running but I assume he got over that worry. And as for the texts, I thought he said they did not seem to be panicky.

Yes, the foul play comment was within the parents message that the Chief read aloud. I don't think the police are going there yet.

To be fair, they can't force the guy to talk to them. The Chief was not aware whether the bouncer had called police back after they reached out to him. The cops can try and contact him, but only he can decide if he wants to cooperate. He may have been out of town for the past few days, working another job, etc. We don't know the reason the interview hasn't yet taken place but the implication I read in your post is that the Chief is being derelict in his duties, and I don't think that's a reasonable conclusion to draw.

Agree to disagree. My conclusions are just that....mine. Reasonable or not in someone elses opinion.

I suppose it's possible, but I would have thought this would have been mentioned in the PC. That would be an important detail.

He did mention that things could change 15 minutes from now....I've got no idea if the info is good or not but things do seem to be moving rapidly as more video is reviewed.

Maybe that's what the OP was trying to tell me? But I wouldn't think a "source" would know before the police chief? I guess we'll see !

Yes, my assumption is that he knows someone that was reviewing the mall tapes. They were probably in the process of reviewing them WHILE the press conference was going on, therefore the chief had not been briefed on their content yet.

IDK at the presser they seemed to indicate that they were working on obtaining video from the mall basically simultaneously. Some representatives were at the presser talking, but I'm sure other LEO's were still working the case behind the scenes. That footage may have just been received. The speaker did state they were working on obtaining footage from the mall area and would immediately release new information and/or video ASAP

Seen walking with an unidentified female.
And we are only finding out about this now, why?

Right now it's a rumor from an unverified source. Additionally, the Chief indicated they had not yet reviewed the surveillance footage from the downtown mall prior to the news conference. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj