VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
" § 46.2-330. (Effective until January 1, 2015) Expiration and renewal of licenses; examinations required.

A. Every driver's license shall expire on the applicant's birthday at the end of the period of years for which a driver's license has been issued."

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+46.2-330

fyi I just renewed my VA license online. Used the same old picture, but I do what I can to avoid actually going to the DMV. Good for 8 years. No exam, no new photo required

And now he has proven himself to be a flight risk, so his chances for bail and being released on his own recognizance or a low bail amount is rather unlikely. He created a pretty bad situation for himself, whether he is innocent of doing anything wrong with Hannah or not.
at the most you could be held for reckless driving is maybe 5 days..he will be released because its a misdemeanor

It looks like from his traffic violations that he has a few regarding suspended licenses which happen often when people don't keep up with insurance payments. He may have lapsed again and got a notice. Then had to go with new proof of insurance and pay the fine to get a new license. To me him doing things like going to the DMV shows he wasn't in a panic.

Me too. Seems off to me that you would go to the DMV if you were aware the police were looking for you as a POI in a high profile case and you know you committed the crime? Just my opinion!

what is this about gloves ? he is an orderly right ? so his job would require gloves..

They found them on the side of the road (I think) .. They might have him on a littering charge too (just kidding)

Maybe his license was expired, too. DUNNO JMO

It is possible when LE talked to him at the apartment, and identified him, they saw something wasn't up to date on his license and said "Hey man, why don't you get that fixed."

Parker Slaybaugh just left Richmond, heading to Charlottesville.
"Jesus just left Chicago, and he headed down to New Orleans."
I couldn't help myself. It's a lyric from that ZZ Top song.
edit: looks like those exact lyrics ('headed down' vs 'bound for') are from Phish's version of the song <-- full disclosure in case anyone cares

LE talks to get more info from the public. IT's not a good sign they are talking so much. Means they have very little and need more, and they've pretty much said so. There always is a lot of pressure on LE to make progress on these high publicity cases. THey also want to look good, look tough, look smart. IMO they have not done so well here. If they don't get something from forensics, they may just have JM in jail for reckless driving with a all time record charges and sentence just to show they got him for something.

What I am so hoping for right now that if JM had anything to do with this, and it does look probably that he did, that he gives LE some info. Without it, the chances of finding her body even are pretty low. LE does'nt do so well in those types of things without help from the perps. Also, there is a very small chance, she was left alive but hurt some place, and she may still be alive. So the focus should be to try to get Hannah back to CHarlotteville or to her parents, alive if at all possible, and if not , for closure purposes.

LE's actions are why this case has such high publicity. If there is any pressure on them, it is their doing. They want a circus, and they are getting one.

This is driving me nutso. Non-snarky question: has it been established that he blew away from the police station in a reckless manner? My recall from Longo's interview on the Today Show this morning is that this alleged incident occurred well after he had left. MOO of course.

This is my understanding as well.

I think it was very clever. Similar to Erin Corwin case; they initially arrested the prime POI for possession of a potato gun, presumably to keep him in their sights. It wasn't until they found a body that they arrested him for murder.

I agree. As I stated earlier, they don't want to lose him. I think they are dead set for whatever reason that he is involved in HG disappearance.

Now he does, but when he left the station he did not. As far as the law was concerned he could go wherever he wants.

Well he shouldn't have been stupid enough to commit two traffic violations when he was being covertly followed should he?

I'm going back to find the very useful timeline/video/media links post by Bakerlady (?? I think) & would like to request that it be stickied at the top of the thread.

Can you repost so we can bump again and again? :tyou:

fyi I just renewed my VA license online. Used the same old picture, but I do what I can to avoid actually going to the DMV. Good for 8 years. No exam, no new photo required

I do the same. That's why I have such an old photo. I NEVER go to DMV if I can help it.

This is driving me nutso. Non-snarky question: has it been established that he blew away from the police station in a reckless manner? My recall from Longo's interview on the Today Show this morning is that this alleged incident occurred well after he had left. MOO of course.

You are correct. This is a misconception that a LOT of people here are having, leading them to give false representation of what happened at the police station. Per Longo this morning, on multiple morning shows (I personally heard it on CNN) he said the reckless driving incident took place at another location later in the day.

Are they still out searching today? Or have any big searches planned again? At what point do they scale back a search over there? We had a little boy go missing here in Aus the day before Hannah and they scaled back his search yesterday.

They are searching Jefferson Park Avenue.

Well he shouldn't have been stupid enough to commit two traffic violations when he was being covertly followed should he?

I doubt it was covert. They were likely right behind him, hoping he would try to lose them.

So the bald, goatee'd black man mentioned by the white man...has he been dropped from LE attention? Did he ever exist? Looking at friends of JM, something just reminded me of that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo