VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the story was not fabricated out of whole cloth. I think she spoke with them. MOO.

They buy stories. I feel like they contacted her and offered her money to tell them.

While the DM is not my cup of tea they do often get the scoop on stories over here.

IMO

I just want to reiterate that I found this forum as the third link of a simple google search before the name of the POI was released.

Just because it only says x number of people are viewing this thread at a certain time - it does not mean it is always the *same* people and you have no idea who these viewers are.

Something to think about. . .

One would hope family and close friends are not viewing this thread for reasons more important than a bit of levity. Much worse than that would be reading all of the analysis of what might have happened. JMO.

I am a 40 year old Man.

A 7 year girl comes up along side me walking home from the neighborhood Pool

She walks with me and her towel and at the first street - a small cul-de-sac - she says Bye and turns confidently, I continue on to my home deeper in the neighborhood.

I'm making spaghetti the next night - and it's all over the news that she's missing, didn't make it home from the pool, and they want anyone that saw her to call this 800 number.

I'm going to be a suspect if I call that number. I'll have to get a lawyer, with my luck. Women in my neighborhood will look at me with suspicion until my dying day.

So, I am I'm good not calling anyone and letting the little secret die with me?

Good thing for JM there are plenty of Jose Baez types in the world willing to work for free to help him as a trade off for fame.

I walked that street countless times. FAST it takes a half an hour from McGrady's to the Downtown Mall - that means RUNNING....not jogging, stopping, talking on phone - running fast. If you are lost, lordy, you don't run to the Downtown Mall from the gas station where we saw her running. The Downtown Mall is way, way down a hill after the gas station and then up another a hill. In fact, it is not obvious that one is reaching the Downtown Mall when you get to the bottom of Preston as there is a County building and other Office buildings all around. And it is dark, very dark between the gas station and the Downtown Mall. I don't have a list of the time stamps in front of me to break it down. Perhaps I will try to do that for everyone tonight. That will be some work. But I know almost every corner of Preston Ave. She ran past Bodo's, Reid's and the County Building (which was a former High School - Lane). It is not really "lots of open businesses" all the way down to the where she ended up Downtown.

Welcome, AmyElizabeth! It's great to have you participating.

le says the shaved head goatee guy is the guy wg saw with Hannah.

Hannah then was in tempo with JM. JM has told police he parted ways with hg.

perhaps the shaved head goateed guy abducted hannah after she left tempo.
has he been identified? or interviewed by police?

I have heard nothing further about him

To any of the locals that may have bee involved in the searches.

Has any mention been made about the pick-up schedule of the large commercial sized dumpsters located in that area ?

Where do they haul the trash to around there ?? Is there a City or County Landfill ??

And his other statements (according to LE) turned out to be false.

Forgive me if this has been covered...but do we know anything about the credibility of WG? The Downtown Mall has a reputation for its homeless population and statistically that demographic includes a lot of mental disabilities.

What if much of his odd behavior was simply attributed to mental challenges or his own intoxication?

All wild speculation and food for thought...

I'm saying I don't trust them, I don't use them when forming my opinions at all. Again, just because they said it was her, doesn't really mean it was, IMO. You can go ahead and trust whoever you want.

So they just miraculously picked his name out of thin air?

I don't trust the Daily Mail, it's an awful newspaper but they got their info spot on in this case. And whether they phoned grandma or she phoned them they were able to build a story from the info they got.

Just for the record my usual news sources are The Independent and The Guardian

I am a 40 year old Man.

A 7 year girl comes up along side me walking home from the neighborhood Pool

She walks with me and her towel and at the first street - a small cul-de-sac - she says Bye and turns confidently, I continue on to my home deeper in the neighborhood.

I'm making spaghetti the next night - and it's all over the news that she's missing, didn't make it home, and they want anyone that saw her to call this 800 number.

I'm going to be a suspect if I call that number. I'll have to get a lawyer, with my luck. Women in my neighborhood will look at me with suspicion until my dying day.

So, I am I'm good not calling anyone and letting the little secret die with me?

If you see it on the news, and have information then I believe should call in. Your prerogative to have a lawyer or not, I'd say get one.

If LE tracks you down and executes search warrants it is your prerogative to use your rights, and I highly recommend a lawyer.

I walked that street countless times. FAST it takes a half an hour from McGrady's to the Downtown Mall - that means RUNNING....not jogging, stopping, talking on phone - running fast. If you are lost, lordy, you don't run to the Downtown Mall from the gas station where we saw her running. The Downtown Mall is way, way down a hill after the gas station and then up another a hill. In fact, it is not obvious that one is reaching the Downtown Mall when you get to the bottom of Preston as there is a County building and other Office buildings all around. And it is dark, very dark between the gas station and the Downtown Mall. I don't have a list of the time stamps in front of me to break it down. Perhaps I will try to do that for everyone tonight. That will be some work. But I know almost every corner of Preston Ave. She ran past Bodo's, Reid's and the County Building (which was a former High School - Lane). It is not really "lots of open businesses" all the way down to the where she ended up Downtown.

Thanks for your insight...that just adds to the mystery of what HG was up to that night.

:welcome2:

The number of people who have joined to help find Hannah is wonderful. And those that are local, your input is a bonus for the rest of us who want to help but are too far away.

Guests- all input, views, and opinions are valued. Don't be hesitant to join.

So they just miraculously picked his name out of thin air?

I don't trust the Daily Mail, it's an awful newspaper but they got their info spot on in this case. And whether they phoned grandma or she phoned them they were able to build a story from the info they got.

Just for the record my usual news sources are The Independent and The Guardian

I'm not going back and forth on this if I'm just going to be asked the same question every time I answer it. I believe I answered.

I really wanna stay positive but I have a theory that i'm sure plenty of others have and seems all too plausible.

JM and HG meet up as she is already drunk and having a good night. Not sure how they are acquainted, but there is certainly something more than just completely random meetup - drugs, work, something connects them. From what people have posted, JM is not the smartest and perhaps socially awkward. He sees a chance with HG; probably was friend zoned, but he doesn't understand. He attempts to take advantage and maybe even used roofies or just proceeded to get her further drunk and tried to take advantage. Thats when they leave and he is upset and probably a little drunk himself when HG shuts him down. He gets angry and takes advantage or get violent with her. He may or may not have tried to inflict serious harm to her, but he does. When he realizes its too late, that either she is abused one way or the other, he takes a bad route and hides her body. Again, he is not the smartest of folk. He doesnt know how to handle the heightened situation. He lies to his family and they tell him to at least talk to police. He gets to the station and panics thinking they already know what happened, so he flees.

She was drinking prior to taking off by herself. LE has said she was inebriated. She was acting strangely, running and weaving, in the surveillance videos. Do you have a reason to question this fact? Not snark, I sincerely am open to hearing all possibilities. JMO

I don't see HG as hammered and panicking. I see her as drunk and confused.

If JM is so familiar with this area, then I think it's a good possibility that he probably knew there was video cameras there. My point is would he really risk abducting a girl if he knows this?
It honestly never occurred to me that cameras inside businesses were recording foot traffic on the mall and I worked down there for years. In fact of all the businesses, it looks like not many have cameras capturing mall traffic. I do not think it ever occurred to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sasjay1