VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks. So there was no discussion as to the glove found by the search team correct?

There was briefly. It was a purple glove, which is why one of our members went outside during her lunchbreak to see if a black glove turns purple in the light.

Hi, first post for me. Following this case from CT. Can't find whether police ever ID'd the POI Randy Taylor claimed to have been with on the night Alexis Murphy disappeared, described by Taylor's attorney as a "black male, mid- to late-20s, cornrows and a 20-year-old burgundy Caprice with 22-inch wheels." Sorry if it's not relevant or has already been discussed / resolved. It's the hair that caught my attention... Thanks

Ok thanks. So there was no discussion as to the glove found by the search team correct?

Probably very little relevant discussion. Any glove found by the search team is probably a searcher's glove. Every SAR team member carries gloves.

Typo or they've been withholding that piece of info.. Could maybe meant JM's phone?

I wonder if his phone has texts from her? It doesn't say that, but it would be one possible place they could get some of her information.

Or maybe they got her information from her carrier.

Symbolism of a rabbit? I missed that one.

There are LOTS of tunnels here, as has been discussed.
her parents had her toy rabbit at the pc
I put up a map of the tunnels under the uni in the last thread, but your right, there are more

I also noticed during their statement during the PC they said they wanted to know "what happened?", they didn't ask where is she but rather "what happened?". Made me feel like they suspect she is gone. :(

Even Hannah's parents say they suspect foul play so I don't think anyone has to tell them.:(

I am in with my 100% deep-fried speculation again. Every hour that goes by with no forensics reported makes me further question whether there is any significance to the lack thereof. IIRC JM's car was searched Friday morning. My theory includes the assumption that the HG case became the number one priority of whatever laboratory is being used, though clearly it is possible that this may not be the case. Even if the scientists did not work over the weekend, I can't help but think if there *had* been a hit, it would be known by now; whereas as I mentioned yesterday, no hit means re-sampling, re-amplifying, and re-running the comparison. It may even mean going back to JM's apartment for yet another piece of evidence to see if they can find HG's DNA on whatever it is. This does not mean that there will be no hit, just that it would appear that there has been no hit thus far.

I have a thought.... What if there was a positive DNA match - do you think they would tell us first, or do you think they would go get him, arrest him, and we see "breaking news - JM has been arrested after a positive DNA match"???

Hi, first post for me. Following this case from CT. Can't find whether police ever ID'd the POI Randy Taylor claimed to have been with on the night Alexis Murphy disappeared, described by Taylor's attorney as a "black male, mid- to late-20s, cornrows and a 20-year-old burgundy Caprice with 22-inch wheels." Sorry if it's not relevant or has already been discussed / resolved. It's the hair that caught my attention... Thanks

Has been discussed quite a bit in some of the early threads. Not the same person. They spoke with and cleared that individual. IIRC

Yes...and Welcome! Very rude of me. :) I'm a relative newbie too.

I 've been wondering how much info they could get from Hannah's phone company. I would have guessed that they would have gotten this a lot sooner, like as soon as the alerts were sent out, as time is of the essence in these missing persons situations.

This is one piece of information that I am thoroughly convinced the LEOs are holding back. Triangulation of his telephone, triangulation of her telephone, call logs, text message logs, contents of memory, etc.

DNA results came back in 24 hours in the Jenise Wright case.

ok, I guess it isn't working for me. Can you share the highlights?

I got it up. Oh dear....I have a feeling this is going to be annoying with the rambling callers. I want to hear the results of his interviews with people at Tempo, knew JM etc etc.

He's already been charged with reckless driving. I think we are all here to find Hannah and I am certain that no one is THAT concerned ... LE also that he drove fast. They want to find Hannah... I am still praying she is alive.

For the one that said she is no longer with us... I'd invite you to tell her loved ones that ...

Yes, when I start assuming the worst I think of Michelle Knight, Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus..

I have a thought.... What if there was a positive DNA match - do you think they would tell us first, or do you think they would go get him, arrest him, and we see "breaking news - JM has been arrested after a positive DNA match"???

I don't think they would arrest him based on a DNA match. I think it would be corroborating evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98