VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little local flavor from a Houstonian...

Galveston is an island located 50 miles south of Houston on the Gulf of Mexico. It is connected to the mainland by a causeway--I 45 S.
The Bolivar (rhymes with Oliver) peninsula can be reached from Galveston by a free ferry--the Bolivar Ferry.
The Bolivar Peninsula and Galveston were quite devastated by Hurricane Ike in 2008. The little hamlets on the peninsula are lightly populated.

BBM: If traveling from Louisiana he may have cut over from I-10 at the Winnie exit and never traveled through Galveston.

Wow. This needs to be widely publicized. Even if not the fate of aha nah, although this would be far preferable to what most think happened to her, parents of young women need to be aware. And others on this forum who keep discounting this as even likely to occur irregardless of what happened to Hannah should read this. Sex trafficking in the suburbs is real.

Another article, a teen kidnapped and trafficked but her brother spotted her in the backseat of a car at a convenience store 3 days later. She was lucky and it does happen. I had been wondering what girls could be sold for in the U.S. I had read over and over the how much they make their pimps but not what their price could be when transferred to another pimp so I finally found it in this article. I also found it ironic that she was going to be sold to someone in Texas for $300,000 years ago. Link to article below.

Newell said that her captor told her she had been sold on the Internet for $300,000 to a man in Texas. Fortunately, she was rescued before delivery could be made. During Newell’s ordeal in Florida, her captor took money from a number of men who raped her. When she screamed, he held a gun to her head and threatened to blow her brains out.

http://www.today.com/id/27098993/ns...ts-horror-abduction-sex-slavery/#.VCOMrud8GtA

Most psychopaths are considerably smarter than JLM in my estimation. Perhaps he is slow or mentally impaired in some way, as others have suggested.His actions this past week certainly lend credence to that theory.

Agree with this. I've read several books on psychopaths. They definitely cover themselves up better than this and rarely do their masks slip. Only around people they know very, very well. From experience I've had to learn about psychopaths. JLM, from what I've gathered and read about, has left evidence more than your average psychopath. I could be completely wrong though and he has conned many people. I suppose we won't know for a while.

(And just an FYI while we are on the topic of psychopaths, there is a difference between psychopaths and sociopaths. Maybe other threads have covered the differences.) I will state one of the main reasons women are attracted to psychopaths isn't that they are weak or low self esteem. They have empathy. Empathy draws them into the psychopaths sphere. Empathy in many instances can be a risk factor, you are the perfect target because a psychopath has very little or no empathy.

I bet that made his day.. ( the cop)

I can't imagine the look on that cop's face when he learned that the RP who called it in wasn't phoning in a trumped up "suspicious behaviour" call, but not only had a car that came back hot, but one connected to a missing person case from over a thousand miles away, that's been getting nation and world wide publicity!

Not your average ending to a "suspicious behaviour" call! :crazy:

I'm SO glad someone acted on their suspicions and even called this in - whether or not they had any idea about Hannah's case and it was solely based on just behaviour or something.

And I'm so glad that LE responded quickly enough that JM hadn't moved on elsewhere.

There are a whole lot of places that a suspicious behaviour call easily ends up so low on the priority list, that by the time it gets handled, whatever was going on was long over or the person long gone.

I look forward to hearing the call or at least the scanner traffic when it was relayed to the responding officer and then as things played out once he discovered the significance of why the plates came back wanted!

We keep seeing, he must be scared to death and he's frightened, and this and that.

I've viewed him as thinking he was controlling the situation.

He walks into a Police Station, walks out, later drives like a maniac (he could've killed someone) with Federal authorities clearing following him, as the POI in a Missing persons case.

The guy was found with his stuff in boxes in an Apartment, after all.

'

I guess I'm just in a mode of trying to discount all the possibilities.........

Seems I've heard there were at least two other people in that apartment. Wonder if one of them could have been using the orange car that night...JM tells HG he'll give her a ride home, calls his roommate(s) to come pick them up, JM & HG have a drink while they're waiting, and who knows what happened after that. Would LE be able to legally secure evidence from the other tenants based on the warrant they had? And would a phone call to the apartment give LE basis for the charges?

Plus, you very often can tell when someone is camping as part of a vacation and when someone is camping because they just need cheap or free shelter. No one wears black jeans on the beach in Texas in September. That right there would have tipped me off.

Also, personally I go camping alone and in fact just got back from a few days in the Smokys, but I was definitely the only person I saw camping alone. It is a bit strange and I think people would take notice of it.

Not to mention that all of last week we had torrential rainfall from the remnants of Hurricane Odile. I am sure there are all kinds of high grasses and seaweed on that part of the beach right now. Old seaweed gets stinky after a day or two. The mosquitoes are probably terrible on the beach front right now following that much rain. Not exactly typical camping conditions.

I do not think this guy is a psychopath, a serial killer, or part of an organized crime syndicate. He is just a regular guy who drinks too much and lost his cool when he did not get what he thought he was going to get from an equally drunk girl.

In-fighting doesn't help Hannah. If you disagree, do so politely so that we can have a productive discussion and hopefully come up with something that helps bring Hannah home. Remember:

manners matter.gif

Fair enough! I guess what I'm saying is that until I hear about the forensic results, I will not judge. There is simply not enough to go on with the info that we know.

Contrary to what the younger generation has been conditioned to believe, refraining from judging someone is not a moral imperative. And it certainly doesnt make the person choosing not to judge any better the rest of us....what it does do is artificially limit our intelligence,retards the decision making process between right and wrong , censors freedom of speech and prevents the free exchange of ideas. JMO of course.

Go ahead and tell us what you really think.Your opinion, if you'll allow yourself to have one, is just as valid as mine or anyone elses here and your insight could prove invaluable or provide an important break in the case.

You'll feel so much better after you do, I promise you.:please:

Yes, JMO, the I-10 corridor which runs east/west through Louisiana was his likely route.

However, news reports and a still photo of JM cited by a previous poster show him purchasing mosquito repellent and water at a Galveston convenience store yesterday.

Three cheers for the citizen who apparently called the police regarding a suspicious person camping on the beach on the peninsula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21