VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if JM's roommates have given info to the police about JM's comings and goings the night Hannah went missing or his actions afterwards.

BBM: If traveling from Louisiana he may have cut over from I-10 at the Winnie exit and never traveled through Galveston.

this is correct i've been out there if coming from Louisiana you don't go through Galveston.

Also i'm fancy so i stay in a beach house but when i was out there (year and a half maybe two years ago) there were hella people camping on the beach. Although it was memorial day weekend so maybe on a random wednesday it's not very common.

Contrary to what the younger generation has been conditioned to believe, refraining from judging someone is not a moral imperative. And it certainly doesnt make the person choosing not to judge any better the rest of us....what it does do is artificially limit our intelligence,retards the decision between right and wrong that adults make on a daily basis, censors freedom of speech and prevent the free exchange of ideas. JMO of course.

Go ahead and tell us what you really think.Your opinion, if you'll allow yourself to have one, is just as valid as mine or anyone elses here and your insight could prove invaluable or provide an important break in the case.

You'll feel so much better after you do, I promise you.:please:

Oh my, wiser words have rarely been spoken. Thank you!

<-old enough to remember when judging wasn't The Worst Crime in the History of Mankind.

Can we please move on to a discussion of which could be helpful in finding Hannah?

Wondering if JM's roommates have given info to the police about JM's comings and goings the night Hannah went missing or his actions afterwards.

Yes. What time did he come in? Where did he say he was going before he went out that night? etc etc

Not to mention that all of last week we had torrential rainfall from the remnants of Hurricane Odile. I am sure there are all kinds of high grasses and seaweed on that part of the beach right now. Old seaweed gets stinky after a day or two. The mosquitoes are probably terrible on the beach front right now following that much rain. Not exactly typical camping conditions.

The Texas Riveria can get absolutely nasty. Old seaweed, tar, sea lice, and jellyfish are just some of the few delights that awaits you. I am guessing the locals found it very odd to see someone camping in those conditions. Look, I know that the race issue here is very heated, so please take what I am about to say in the most benevolent way you can: I have gone camping at the Texas coast many times. I generally do not see that many black people camping there, which is odd to me because Texas has a very large black population. I would be really surprised to see a young, single black man camping alone. It would definitely "stand out" to me, given what I have personally experienced on the Texas coast.

Oh and fwiw I'm with stones on this! There is no evidence is sex trafficking in this case...and I'm surprised at how many really don't understand state laws or civics on a crime board. Yes open several tabs google is your friend. Link to his prior record please. Last name Mathew.....not Mathews. I see no prior arrest record for him. Link to any violence or hatred of women of exs coming fwd. Do we even know if he is a straight male?. These r the questions we should b asking.....this in no way is a case to start posting WE got him, it's a witch hunt I request this stops until DNA evidence is in or trial. Nothing on record to show he is someone who has to rape kill and defile in order to receive sex. There r so many questions NOT being asked here that I figuratively slap a few wrists. And offer caution.

His grandmother said he had had a live in girlfriend. So I'm guessing straight.

Perhaps why I'm so contankerous tonight. Sorry to all I have offended.

Nah... no offense. I make jokes, but seriously work in an environment where sometimes you just have to take a step back, find something to smile about, and keep on trucking... Where is Hannah?

I guess I'm just in a mode of trying to discount all the possibilities.........

Seems I've heard there were at least two other people in that apartment. Wonder if one of them could have been using the orange car that night...JM tells HG he'll give her a ride home, calls his roommate(s) to come pick them up, JM & HG have a drink while they're waiting, and who knows what happened after that. Would LE be able to legally secure evidence from the other tenants based on the warrant they had? And would a phone call to the apartment give LE basis for the charges?

Oh man...there was a case I was watching on some Discovery ID channel. The perp had been staying in a friends apartment, ended up calling a prostitute from his phone and then murdering the prostitute at some other location. EVERYTHING pointed to his roommate, except for a beer can the LE knew the real perp had brought to the apartment from his own house. They had to track down the manufacturer of the beer can to get the odds of having the same beer there etc. Hard to explain, but it was amazing! The wrong person was very close to getting nailed for the crime.

This would be interesting to know. I hope they have come forward with this info. Although I'm not sure when they moved out of there?

I remember seeing a comment from a friend that said something like that, but I didn't notice that the person was in Texas. When I Googled the directions from Charlottesville to Galveston, it was a straight shot down the highway. I think he just got in the car and drove South as fast as he could.

To Clarify...
The City of Galveston and the town of Gilcrest, where JM was apparently camping on the Bolivar Peninsula are NOT the same place.
If JM bought stuff at a Galveston convenience store yesterday, the only way for him to get to Gilcrest was by putting himself and the blue car belonging to his sister on the free ferry from Galveston to Bolivar.

The Texas Riveria can get absolutely nasty. Old seaweed, tar, sea lice, and jellyfish are just some of the few delights that awaits you. I am guessing the locals found it very odd to see someone camping in those conditions. Look, I know that the race issue here is very heated, so please take what I am about to say in the most benevolent way you can: I have gone camping at the Texas coast many times. I generally do not see that many black people camping there, which is odd to me because Texas has a very large black population. I would be really surprised to see a young, single black man camping alone. It would definitely "stand out" to me, given what I have personally experienced on the Texas coast.

Ahhh I'm just seeing he was camping. I thought he was strolling along the Strand....which he would certainly blend in well there. I'm just shocked as heck he didn't shave his head, and just as shocked he was still in that car!!!!!

Maybe that's relative based on his father's criminal record.

'

Punching a lawyer in the face and snatching away his cell after the threatened to call police in a road rage incident isnt gentle.

Neither is seriously injuring someone during horseplay.

I do not think this guy is a psychopath, a serial killer, or part of an organized crime syndicate. He is just a regular guy who drinks too much and lost his cool when he did not get what he thought he was going to get from an equally drunk girl.

Jesse Matthews is a predator. His not just a guy that lost his cool after a few drinks. He saw Hannah from a distance, followed her, accosted her, physically interfered with her, took her to a bar, gave her more alcohol, and then she vanished from the face of the earth. I've read through her twitter account and she was a very bright, lively young woman. Her grandmother just celebrated her 102nd birthday. Hannah was creeped out when she smiled at strangers and they got the wrong idea. She was a victim of a predator that had one goal. He did not see a vivacious alive young woman with a full life ahead of her. He only thought of what he could take from her, and he was thinking that well before he accosted her on the street.

Hannah's Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/hegraham25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member