VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. I'm going to watch it again. whatever way he phrased the remember this face bit, it struck me as odd. If he was certain she was dead he would have focused more on finding her body, not remembering her face?

I hope I'm wrong and they think she's alive~ she seems like such a beautiful person.

I cannot believe people can make jokes about such a tragic situation. This is still a mystery. I would personally like to see all of the evidence before I make judgments. I also would like to see this case end with Hannah found alive. I am saddened about my little town. My mother just informed me that the police surrounded a man and his mom having lunch at McDonald's on Pantops yesterday. The man had braided hair but was not the same man. His mom was on the local news stating that a woman was just "staring" at them while they were eating lunch so she had a feeling someone thought her son was Jesse Matthew. Of course they were having lunch but this type of hysteria leads to that which does not lead to cases solved. I have enough professional experience which I do not wish to share to also know that the police are not always honest and thorough either. I guess there are good humans and there are not good humans. I am going to reserve judgment and opinion and speculation until I hear more information that is rock solid. I wish everyone would really take a giant step back and hope that Hannah comes home alive. I keep this hope because of the girls they found alive after 10 years. I was kidnapped by some very weird individuals in Charlottesville when I was in high school. I was lucky to get away when one of them got out of my car (yes, they took me and my car) while it was still running so I jumped in the drivers seat and just left. These two weird men were caught because I went straight to a motel close by and they called the police. These two men had a another victim in the trunk of the car they were driving drugged up and had been responsible for a string of crimes throughout Virginia. The two men were not from Charlottesville at all. Yes, they went to jail. Miracles do happen every single day. Thank you.

No worries. I'm going to watch it again. whatever way he phrased the remember this face bit, it struck me as odd. If he was certain she was dead he would have focused more on finding her body, not remembering her face?

I hope I'm wrong and they think she's alive~ she seems like such a beautiful person.

http://p2c.co.galveston.tx.us/p2c/dailybulletin.aspx

List of people arrested in Galveston County. No one named Matthew, however someone was arrested on Failure to Identify Fugitive; Intent to Give False Information. Could this be related?

Houston news sources are stating that he was "caught"...that doesn't sound as if he turned himself in....and being on the Bolivar Peninsula, it is doubtful he would have chosen that as a place to do so, either.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/loca...t-hannah-graham-caught-in-galveston/16181211/

JM's not showing up on the list of Galveston jail inmates (maybe still being booked? searched by name & arrest date) - http://p2c.co.galveston.tx.us/p2c/jailinmates.aspx

Galveston's a city (on an island) with a population of ~47K and considered part of the greater-Houston area being about an hour drive from there.

Since he was apparently arrested by a deputy, he's probably in a county jail. Tried accessing the Galveston County Sheriff's website http://www.co.galveston.tx.us/sheriff/ but it is down. Probably too many folks trying to access it and the server crashed?

He seemed to me a guy desperate for a "victory" and was delivered one on a silver platter when Jesse Matthew turned himself in. Chief Longo is not Supercop. He's chief of police of a college town with a medium sized population. That is all.

Regardless he seemed downtrodden, whereas previously he seemed to be trying to inspire people.

One of my daughters lives in Va. and I've driven there and back to Louisiana several times. The drive down through the Shenandoah Valley is rural and not like it would be on an interstate route. You can come down through Tennessee and Mississippi to Louisiana. Then down to Lake Charles and over to Houston.

Easy to get from Houston to Galveston, Texas. Major cruises depart from Galveston. Check it out.

I'll bet JLM has changed his appearance drastically and was going to attempt to leave on a cruise ship. That would require a fake ID and passport. It's possible.

OR JLM could have been hoping to go to work on a fishing or shrimp boat. You don't go to Mexico via Galveston, IMO. You go from Houston over to El Paso and cross over the Mexican border there.

My guess is that he murdered Hannah and knew he would definitely be arrested for murder if he hung around Va.. He may very well have done much more than murder Hannah and knew he was going to be found out.

JLM had connections and someone helped him leave. Someone helped, IMO. Had to have changed his appearance also!

Now where is Hannah?????

I wish I'd thought of this a week or more ago, but locals - if you have or have friends with wildlife cams on property - LOOK AT THE FOOTAGE from early am 9/13 until... Spread the word.

He seemed to me a guy desperate for a "victory" and was delivered one on a silver platter when Jesse Matthew turned himself in. Chief Longo is not Supercop. He's chief of police of a college town with a medium sized population. That is all.
I think he was caught. On the beach.

Okay wow, he was all the way in Texas? Must have been travelling for a while. Good on the sheriff's dept there for bringing him in.

'
Mexico is a lot farther away than 5 hours if you've run out of money, though.

'

And if you are trying hard not to be seen, like only wanting to travel back roads or at night.

I bet 95% of the country would not have recognized him or have been looking for the blue Sentra with VA tags... jmo

Ha, I'm sure the guy with the dreads I was staring at today at MacD's was a bit creeped out.

Really? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member