VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are passports needed to get into Mexico?

Answered it:
http://gomexico.about.com/od/entryrequirements/f/need_passport.htm

Seems to me, he might have updated all his bad driving issues, hopped in a legal car, and made the travel plans rather quickly.
My travels from here to California by car take two days full days. 9 hours per day with rest time. Couldn't imagine what travel looks like on the lam. Do you only travel at night?

I cannot believe people can make jokes about such a tragic situation. This is still a mystery. I would personally like to see all of the evidence before I make judgments. I also would like to see this case end with Hannah found alive. I am saddened about my little town. My mother just informed me that the police surrounded a man and his mom having lunch at McDonald's on Pantops yesterday. The man had braided hair but was not the same man. His mom was on the local news stating that a woman was just "staring" at them while they were eating lunch so she had a feeling someone thought her son was Jesse Matthew. Of course they were having lunch but this type of hysteria leads to that which does not lead to cases solved. I have enough professional experience which I do not wish to share to also know that the police are not always honest and thorough either. I guess there are good humans and there are not good humans. I am going to reserve judgment and opinion and speculation until I hear more information that is rock solid. I wish everyone would really take a giant step back and hope that Hannah comes home alive. I keep this hope because of the girls they found alive after 10 years. I was kidnapped by some very weird individuals in Charlottesville when I was in high school. I was lucky to get away when one of them got out of my car (yes, they took me and my car) while it was still running so I jumped in the drivers seat and just left. These two weird men were caught because I went straight to a motel close by and they called the police. These two men had a another victim in the trunk of the car they were driving drugged up and had been responsible for a string of crimes throughout Virginia. The two men were not from Charlottesville at all. Yes, they went to jail. Miracles do happen every single day. Thank you.

You are a very courageous person, and very glad you survived! You are one of the few, who can give others hope, when you share your story.

We can at least be thankful that JLM didnt commit suicide. There is still hope for answers as to what happened to Hannah.

Did he get a passport photo?

CVS would be a better place to get a passport photo if you're trying to lay low.

Besides it takes weeks to get a passport unless you have some reason to get it expedited. Absconding to Mexico is probably not a good reason.

Even if he did go to the DMV to get passport photos, getting the passport would have taken a few weeks, maybe less expedited. Expedited costs an additional $60 on top of the $140 fee, so unless he wants to cross illegally, chancing death (maybe that didn't matter to him), it seems just unrealistic. JMO. Perhaps he had a different plan. I'm just still very surprised to hear where he ended up.

Also about passports, he would be most likely be found out before his passport is even processed. Unless he is a sophisticated mastermind criminal, with an air-tight alias and second identity. Even then, this day and age, it's hard to fake. The measures involved now are insane.

ON THE BEACH! ...like sitting on the sand having a beer? :scared:
he needs to talk and reveal where Hannah is.

He's probably looking at the ocean trying to figure out why he did what he did. Trying to find peace with himself. Hopefully he does find that peace so he can say exactly what he did and where Hannah is.

And then he can go rot in prison for the rest of his life!

This is the local news that said he "turned himself in" prior to the news conference. Sorry do not have video of them saying it.

http://www.wric.com

Edit: I assume they got it wrong :)

Thanks Presley :)

Yeah, that is why I asked for a link. MSM has gotten so focused on getting the scoop lately that we've discovered they report a lot of things wrong and later have to retract it.

I'm also assuming they got it wrong. We'll just let them save face until we have proof otherwise. ;)

I don't know anyone who goes to DMV to get a passport photo. As for applying for a passport, you do that at the post office. Just my experience/opinion.

Will Galveston LE take a mugshot? I want to see his face and hair.

He's gonna proclaim his innocence until the very end.............you can count on it.

Even if he did go to the DMV to get passport photos, getting the passport would have taken a few weeks, maybe less expedited. Expedited costs an additional $60 on top of the $140 fee, so unless he wants to cross illegally, chancing death (maybe that didn't matter to him), it seems just unrealistic. JMO. Perhaps he had a different plan. I'm just still very surprised to hear where he ended up.
Unless he got a passport photo and then got a fake passport made. Buy that would be dumb because why take the chance of going to dmv...so many questions. Is he brilliant or really dumb. I make no assumptions of his guilt or innocence. Just his IQ.

You are a very courageous person, and very glad you survived! You are one of the few, who can give others hope, when you share your story.

Thank, but I was not courageous. I was young, naive and more scare of my mom because I was not supposed to be out that night. I was LUCKY. But for the Grace of God, Lucky. It was shocking when I was told that a victim had been in the trunk and another life was saved. Luck. Nothing more or less. I truly did not believe I had been kidnapped even though they were telling me to do stuff with a knife because I thought kidnapped meant bound/gagged/etc.

What if Hannah was drugged when with JM and he took her with the plan to traffick her. She may be out of his hands into a traffick ring. This could explain the reward money offered and Longo asking people to remember Hannahs face.

My sister is working on a ministry that will be a safe house for trafficked women here in the northeast. It is rampant.

Perhaps they found texts between JM and a trafficker.

Any thoughts on this.

I have accepted the fact that I will never be caught up on this forum.

I suspect they have enough DNA to convict him. JMO, obviously.

All that's important now is finding Hannah & hopefully they'll find her.

I don't see him talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member