VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same employee says she saw JM come out the side door and then he and Hannah were walking away. There seems to be a missing piece to the story there. :waitasec:

I noticed that as well...he comes walking out the side door and HG's there like magic between one blink and the next huh?

How do we know the bouncer didnt walk away to smoke a cigarette or use the bathroom while Hannah used the opportunity to slip inside?

For that matter all JLM had to do was wait for the door persons attention to be diverted and let HG in the side door himself.

Wouldnt she be aware of and at least slightly concerned about a very drunk young woman, at the point of passing out and off balance waiting outside the restaurant? That cant be good for business.

Yet she doesnt even remember talking to her in the 30 minute gap between 1:10 and 1:45? Not even to ask if shes okay?

I call B.S here

I agree she "may" have been inside the bar. I just don't really know for sure. I guess my thinking is he scoops a couple of drinks and hangs outside with Hannah. Slips the drug in her drink before he hands it to her and going outside. I know folks stated earlier there is no patio at Tempo. There was a mention of a side door and JM using it. I wonder where it lead to? An alley? or did it spill out on the busy street?

Welllllll... I've had a slight change of heart. This entire time I've been very focused on following the evidence and the guilty party. I still believe JM is guilty. However, after hearing the descriptions of his actions that night, and more in depth description of HG's appearance, I'm feeling perhaps things went down differently than I originally thought.

I think it's obvious he was being flirty that night trying to pick up a woman. It's now clear to me that HG was more intoxicated than we thought, which also helps with WG's actions. I think JM took advantage of that thinking it'd be an easy score. Perhaps Hannah went willingly for one reason or another. Perhaps something accidental happened and he panicked. Perhaps she did try to say no and he wasn't having it.

I'm just very convinced at this point that JM didn't plan on anything more that night than a fun time... And something went very wrong.

JMO

If he DOES have some sort of diagnosed mental condition, it is very sad for Hannah and any other victims he may have, as maybe meds would have helped, or maybe he would not have been roaming on his own, had something been identified much earlier, Imo.

First reports of nurse wrong then orderly. Still no direct evidence to speak of. I want to know why they think he only ATTEMPTED to define her. This charge isn't going to stick.. Unless if course his DNA matches some other cases or to some of Hannah's at his res. and or car.....I'm on the fence. Warrants are sealed. Why? To protect LE witch hunt? If they Hv relevant info release it.

After reading the timeline it's clear that Jesse Matthew was certainly in a state of lonely panic that night, a socially-unaware individual with a noted disregard for personal space.

He didn't fit in at Tempo, because he only went there to follow human interaction. He clearly didn't see or respect that those women were not interested in spending anymore time around him. Maybe they were justified, maybe not--regardless he noticed and acted as he did.

I've met people like him--they do something awkward, or socially inept that instead of toning it down, they turn it up. This led to him being told to "**** off", and having an entire group of people he pathetically followed leave him again.

I believe he was looking to prove something that night. He likely misconstrued Hannah's trust for interest and reacted violently when she turned him down.

I think they're going to be able to, based on this testimony and timeline, make a strong case for what it's looking like took place that night.

This is sad on many levels.

That's the thing. Most people with borderline IQ can function in certain life skills such as in jobs where the expectations are consistent, but they struggle with other areas (relationships, financial responsibilities, etc.). Some sources say that borderline and intellectually disabled people consist of up to 10% of the prison population. I have no test scores to look at but his behavior, conversations with officers, and demeanor are familiar to me in my work. But this is, again, not excusing his behavior if he has harmed Hannah; it is nothing but a hunch and is only my opinion. Inmate IQ prison stats for those interested: http://www.disabled-world.com/disability/types/cognitive/prison-system.php

What sort of university accepts people with low (well below 100), or borderline, intelligence quotient? What sort of university promotes people with an IQ in the range of 80 to the second year?

From all the videos I've seen of HG that night...she would have been been striking and memorable ....nearly 6' tall in a crop top and skinny jeans or something similar.....

I believe I would have certainly remembered them-an almost 6 foot tall freckled face girl in a sparkly crop top leaning on a huge Guy with Dreads for support. Basketball girl and Football guy would have been my take on it. A memorable couple for sure. Wonder what WG is thinking these days.

Yes- it's very interesting,

Unprovoked, he suddenly grabbed a man in the Blue Light Grill and wrenched him into a wrestling hold so forcefully that he pulled the man’s hamstring, leaving this man limping for days. In the first few seconds of meeting two women for the first time, he yanked them up off the ground and threw them over his shoulders and laughed, making them uncomfortable and embarrassed. He continued to follow both these women, at the Blue Light and later at the Tempo restaurant, putting his arm around them, his face uncomfortably close to theirs, touching their backs, their hair, their faces, their legs— until one of them cursed at him to stop. After one of the women slipped off the boots she was wearing, LJ unexpectedly pulled off her socks, saying he wanted to see her toes. A friend of LJ’s for over nine years described him as a “prowler,” clarifying his use of the word by adding, “which is not to say he was looking for a victim, but looking for a girl who’s already compromised a little bit, maybe improve his chances.”

http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/

BBM
The first thing I thought when I saw this was "foot fetish". Not that has anything to do with any other case, unless the public has not been made aware of something. But still. I heard an awful story from someone with whom I am close. Her younger teen girl had a terrible experience with another older teen boy who befriended her and then attempted to lick her feet. It was horrible. She felt victimized. Very disturbing, but glad it wasn't worse.

What sort of university accepts people with low (well below 100), or borderline, intelligence quotient? What sort of university promotes people with an IQ in the range of 80 to the second year?

Some will accept to get the FA $ until the person flunks out and some will accept for sports- sorry, it's the world we live in.

I agree. I do, however, see him getting angry at her turning him down. Especially after a night littered with rejection.

I wonder if Hannah died from an alcohol overdose.

If Hannah was "heavily intoxicated" why wouldn't he just rape her and leave. Hannah wouldn't remember it. No need to kill her.

I can tell you one thing he wouldn't be feeling my legs in a bar.I would have sucker punched him.

I mentioned in an earlier thread, prehistoric by now, a college football player that went on scholarship who literally could not read. It took them a year fighting the NCAA to get him in. He had personal readers in every class. They read him his textbooks, his tests etc. no lie. He did not graduate, but they got what they wanted and he is playing in the NFL.

ETA: I do not believe that JM fits this category. But it's pitiful that someone who can't read gets four years of college paid for and my kid gets a mere semester free for having a 30 on her ACT.

Welllllll... I've had a slight change of heart. This entire time I've been very focused on following the evidence and the guilty party. I still believe JM is guilty. However, after hearing the descriptions of his actions that night, and more in depth description of HG's appearance, I'm feeling perhaps things went down differently than I originally thought.

I think it's obvious he was being flirty that night trying to pick up a woman. It's now clear to me that HG was more intoxicated than we thought, which also helps with WG's actions. I think JM took advantage of that thinking it'd be an easy score. Perhaps Hannah went willingly for one reason or another. Perhaps something accidental happened and he panicked. Perhaps she did try to say no and he wasn't having it.

I'm just very convinced at this point that JM didn't plan on anything more that night than a fun time... And something went very wrong.

JMO

I have a hard time thinking it was an "accident" because if it was why wouldn't he come forward and tell his attorney, I mean if I was being blamed for something I would be screaming about my innocence. If they could find Hannah wouldn't the forensics tell the story, such as overdose, alcohol poisoning, etc. Running away and remaining silent makes me feel like he contributed to what happened in some way.

If he DOES have some sort of diagnosed mental condition, it is very sad for Hannah and any other victims he may have, as maybe meds would have helped, or maybe he would not have been roaming on his own, had something been identified much earlier, Imo.

Maybe he was drunk and completely uninhibited.

I know, what's up with the clothing change?? Is it possible the surveillance cameras just aren't picking up the shirt checked pattern and making it seem more grey/white?

That would mean that WG's description was also incorrect on his clothing.

I'd think that'd up the odds that he changed or shed or added layers or had something else with him and someone didn't realize it or something.

If it werent for the fact that a young girl is missing and probably dead....I would almost find it funny that someone thinks JLM is wanted for "abduction with an attempt to define" :floorlaugh:

I mentioned in an earlier thread, prehistoric by now, a college football player that went on scholarship who literally could not read. It took them a year fighting the NCAA to get him in. He had personal readers in every class. They read him his textbooks, his tests etc. no lie. He did not graduate, but they got what they wanted and he is playing in the NFL.

ETA: I do not believe that JM fits this category.

That's not much of a university then. No offense, but a university that accepts people with an IQ in the range of 80 and puts them into their second year of studies has such low standards that it's not a university ... in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc