VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Barefoot article linked to elsewhere in this thread, one of the wtinesses JLM harasses notices that hes sweating profusely. IIRC it was enough to make her mention this twice.

Anyone here know if any illegal or prescription drugs that people use to get high can cause these symptoms?

Molly is known to cause users to be extremely touchy feely and sweat. He was known to have boundary issues with work peers, which perhaps could compound the effects of the drug.

In the Barefoot article linked to elsewhere in this thread, one of the wtinesses JLM harasses notices that hes sweating profusely. IIRC it was enough to make her mention this twice.

Anyone here know if any illegal or prescription drugs that people use to get high can cause these symptoms?

He had been dancing.

I always try to get into the head of people who commit crimes. I think it's my way of trying to understand.

Ditto.

What I've never figured out though is the defense of "mentally ill". Honestly, I believe anyone who murders someone in cold blood is mentally ill. (just musing about my opinions folks... don't need legal definitions of "mentally ill" :D)

After taking GHB, someone might:
› Feel good, relaxed and confident
› Feel sleepy, or pass out
› Feel dizzy, sick or headachey
› Really enjoy touching things

Signs of GHB withdrawal include:
› Confusion
› Not being able to relax, anxiety,
› Feelings of dread
› Paranoia
› Body shakes and cramps
› Sweating heaps
› Hallucinations or being delirious
› Irregular heartbeat

http://au.reachout.com/~/media/PDF/Alcohol%20and%20other%20drugs/ReachOut_A4FactSheet_GHBTheFacts.ashx

First reports of nurse wrong then orderly. Still no direct evidence to speak of. I want to know why they think he only ATTEMPTED to define her. This charge isn't going to stick.. Unless if course his DNA matches some other cases or to some of Hannah's at his res. and or car.....I'm on the fence. Warrants are sealed. Why? To protect LE witch hunt? If they Hv relevant info release it.

BBM They don't have Hannah. They cannot prove she was raped without her body. I wonder what they do have that they know he at least intended to rape her. Maybe he had a rape kit in his car? Maybe her torn up undergarments? :dunno:

What sort of university accepts people with low (well below 100), or borderline, intelligence quotient? What sort of university promotes people with an IQ in the range of 80 to the second year?

The kind with a football team.

I have a hard time thinking it was an "accident" because if it was why wouldn't he come forward and tell his attorney, I mean if I was being blamed for something I would be screaming about my innocence. If they could find Hannah wouldn't the forensics tell the story, such as overdose, alcohol poisoning, etc. Running away and remaining silent makes me feel like he contributed to what happened in some way.

By accident I really wasn't thinking Alcohol poisoning or anything. I was thinking more along the lines of something happening during a sexual encounter of some sort. I think regardless he took advantage of her given her state. I'm just not convinced he's this monster who set out to attack a woman that night. I think he was hoping to get laid, saw Hannah... And who knows how things went from there.

JMO

I can respect that position. I would be inclined to think the same, but if HE was inside, why wouldn't she have gone in too? And if it's b/c there was a bouncer and she wasn't old enough, then wouldn't that bouncer have remembered her trying to get in.... ??

Because they went in the side door as someone else exited?

I think Hannah was in there. I think she had a drink there, or maybe both. I find that Coy article suspicious in that so many people interviewed remembered so much detail, but when asked if Hannah was inside...um, no, no one remembers seeing her, woman in a similar top, suddenly it's all vague..didn't see JM come back in, didn't know if he drank both drinks, didn't know what the drinks were. Oy.

Is it possible he had a white pullover on in the video, but removed it in the bar?

Edited to add: in past threads I believe it was brought up that Hannah had dinner and was dancing with friends. Is it possible she wanted to dance more, asked around, and was told Tempo is the place to dance on Fri night? Not knowing the downtown scene maybe she was on a mission to find Tempo?

Regarding Molly or MDMA:

MDMA, short for 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine, is most commonly known as “Ecstasy” and “Molly.” It is a manmade drug that produces energizing effects similar to the stimulant class amphetamines as well as psychedelic effects, similar to the hallucinogen mescaline. MDMA is known as a “club drug” because of its popularity in the nightclub scene, at “raves” (all-night dance parties), and music festivals or concerts.

The changes that take place in the brain with MDMA use affect the user in other ways as well. These include:

Increases in heart rate and blood pressure
Muscle tension
Teeth clenching
Nausea (feeling sick)
Blurred vision
Faintness
Chills or sweating
Higher body temperature (can lead to serious heart, liver, or kidney problems)
Increased risk for unsafe sex

BBM They don't have Hannah. They cannot prove she was raped without her body. I wonder what they do have that they know he at least intended to rape her. Maybe he had a rape kit in his car? Maybe her torn up undergarments? :dunno:

My guess is texts off his phone to someone, stating his intentions. Probably someone who didn't take him seriously, especially if the text was phrased like locker room talk.

BBM
The first thing I thought when I saw this was "foot fetish". Not that has anything to do with any other case, unless the public has not been made aware of something. But still. I heard an awful story from someone with whom I am close. Her younger teen girl had a terrible experience with another older teen boy who befriended her and then attempted to lick her feet. It was horrible. She felt victimized. Very disturbing, but glad it wasn't worse.

I noticed that too. I have to wonder if LE found Hannha's shoes. It seems like something JM may have kept as a trophy. Has LE said anything about her shoes. . .to look for them?

I think he uses his size and strength to control people.He knows he intimidates them.That's why he is always bumping into people.he acts like a to me.The dreads just enhances it.Not that anything is wrong with dreads,but he has some of the biggest ones I've ever seen.I don't think many would bother to mess with him put it that way.

And works in good standing as an OR nurse ? I am going to need direct evidence in this case.....and so far we he zip, and warrants sealed for 180 days. He doesn't fit the profile so far. And where r reports coming from in msm that she was driving his car? If anyone knows links pls and Ty!!

He was FAR from a nurse.

He was really more of a tech. And he has no nursing school background, etc.

Hundreds of thousands of people live with mental illness - even very severe mental illness - and function successfully and are high achieving individuals, and in many cases many around them have no idea.

Think about Dr. Teleka Patrick (which was a very, very hopping case here also) who went missing in Michigan in December.

She HAD done not only grad work, but had her PhD. And she was doing her residency as a psychiatrist. She was brilliant. And lived with mental illness that nearly certainly played into her disappearance and ultimately her death.

Before her 30th birthday, she obtained a medical degree and Ph.D. in biochemistry. She had published research and received thousands in grants from the National Institute of Health.

“She’s not just intelligent, she’s brilliant,” said Daisy De Leon, a professor and Patrick’s mentor at Loma Linda University in California, where Patrick graduated last year with her medical degree and doctorate.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2014/01/as_the_darker_side_of_dr_telek.html

JM isn't even remotely in that ballpark - didn't finish any school, hasn't published papers and been given grants and accolades from well-respected places. And he wasn't doing anything remotely along the lines of what Dr. Teleka Patrick had been.

So not trying to diminish JM and his background or his job, but there are hundreds and thousands of people with even very significant mental illness things going on that aren't even officially diagnosed, let alone known by co-workers or even friends and family at times, and Teleka is a great example.

A brilliant woman, very successful, in a medical field, and in good standing, and yet obviously dealing with some major things many never picked up on.

It's NOT AT ALL impossible - or even unlikely - that we may find out something was going on with JM. And he wasn't in a job where he'd be having to try to cover it nearly to the extent as Dr. Teleka Patrick, or thousands and thousands of other people.

And works in good standing as an OR nurse ? I am going to need direct evidence in this case.....and so far we he zip, and warrants sealed for 180 days. He doesn't fit the profile so far. And where r reports coming from in msm that she was driving his car? If anyone knows links pls and Ty!!
What? I have seen nothing statining he is a nurse in good standing nor have I seen anything from MSM reporting Hannah was ever driving his car.

I don't know whether this is significant or not (or whether it has been mentioned before) but the Tempo restaurant seems to have two little alcoves leading to separate doors. I find it possible that a weary/tipsy/confused Hannah could have gratefully sat and waited, especially if there was seating as shown in this street view and if she felt safe. image.jpg

Molly is known to cause users to be extremely touchy feely and sweat. He was known to have boundary issues with work peers, which perhaps could compound the effects of the drug.

I was about to say ecstasy .. Which I believe is the same thing .. Folks are touchy and sweat profusely!

he's wearing different clothes

1155am-300x168.jpg

http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/
Johnson raises his phone at 11:55pm and grabs a photo of the scene. In the image (at right) people are crowded around the Blue Light bar, and LJ Matthew is clearly visible from behind.
. According to eyewitnesses, he is wearing a checkered shirt over a burgundy tank top with baggy white cargo shorts and socks with Crocs

1205am-300x170.png

At 12:05am, Johnson captures another image on his phone

I noticed that, too...

why would he have changed clothes during a night at the bars/restaurants...

Not to be sexist... But guys don't usually do that... IMO...

The same employee says she saw JM come out the side door and then he and Hannah were walking away. There seems to be a missing piece to the story there. :waitasec:

I totally agree. She was at the front door talking to the smokers and says there were a lot of people there on the mall. Then she says JM and Hannah go out the side door to leave. I am confused. Can she see both doors with all those people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
localghost