VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not so curious about what she ingested that night, but more about what happened to her afterwards. Whatever concoction it was, it brought her from being fully mobile to supposedly heavily intoxicated to potentially dead. Is it possible JM didn't kill her intentionally, but she died from drug interactions or ODing and JM handled it all in the worst way?

When I was in college partying, it seemed like a regular occurrence that (at least) one of our group of girlfriends would go AWOL. We all had our nights where we got just a little too drunk and things got weird. We called it "blacking out." Say HG blacks out and has this whole exchange with JM, but he's too dumb/desperate to realize how bad off this girl is, and he brings her home (in line with the intent to defile charge).

But, if she just straight up died in his bed or something (choking on puke after passing out?), he would be implicated in her death but he might not have actually caused it. How does that pan out? (I'm new here)

I am not so curious about what she ingested that night, but more about what happened to her afterwards. Whatever concoction it was, it brought her from being fully mobile to supposedly heavily intoxicated to potentially dead. Is it possible JM didn't kill her intentionally, but she died from drug interactions or ODing and JM handled it all in the worst way?

When I was in college partying, it seemed like a regular occurrence that (at least) one of our group of girlfriends would go AWOL. We all had our nights where we got just a little too drunk and things got weird. We called it "blacking out." Say HG blacks out and has this whole exchange with JM, but he's too dumb/desperate to realize how bad off this girl is, and he brings her home (in line with the intent to defile charge).

But, if she just straight up died in his bed or something (choking on puke after passing out?), he would be implicated in her death but he might not have actually caused it. How does that pan out? (I'm new here)

It is possible, providing he is not linked to more crime, maybe.

Thanks! So it definitely could have reacted badly with her respiratory illness if that's what he slipped in her drink.
he drug, which is derived from an American anaesthetic, lowers blood pressure and in some cases people find breathing difficult. Overdosing can lead to a loss of consciousness and coma. It is not recommended that asthmatics or those with any form of respiratory or low blood pressure disorders take this drug. "

More info at link http://www.urban75.com/Drugs/gbh.html

There was talk somewhere that she had a fainting problem, likely because of low blood pressure ...

I noticed LJ as they call him has followers,that are saying no way would he do this,a nice guy.Then why was he alone coming in bars? How long ago did they last see him? People change and I still think maybe he got involved in drugs.Do they do a tox test in jail?

Could it be possible she DID know him? Like not in a friend way, but if she is a nursing student and he works at the hospital maybe she recognised him and trusted him when he offered to help. Or he recognised her and said he has seen her around the hospital if she had done like practical work as part of a lesson and that could have led her to trust him more then she should have. Probably offerered to buy her a drink and then drop her back home.

Well in the video it sounds like he is about to say he isn't a criminal. He starts to say it then stops right after he's talking about his hard bed. How can he not think he is a criminal?

I think he didn't know his charges had been changed from reckless driving to abduction/ intent to defile... I think he seemed slow but not nasty to the judge- something is off with him. jmo

Yes, it was the landlady. It was in a Daily Mail article, I think. She said he almost got too nice, or something like that.

Thank you!

That's where I thought I'd seen it too but then couldn't find it again and just kept finding the tomato discussion. LOL :crazy:

Abduction with the intent to defile.

He did NOT abduct/kidnap Hannah to take her to the zoo.
He did NOT abduct her with the intent to take her shopping.
He did NOT abduct her with the intent to take her on a romantic date.
He did NOT abduct her with the intent to go for a walk on the Parkway.
He did NOT abduct her with the intent to go to the beach.
He did NOT abduct her with the intent to visit the President.
He did NOT abduct her with the intent to keep her safe.
He did NOT abduct her due to a custody battle.
He did NOT abduct her with the intent to take her home to meet his parents.
He did NOT abduct her to go studying at the library.

Noooo.....his charges mean exactly what they say. He took her with the intention of causing bodily harm, raping, etc. ILL INTENTIONS!!! Nothing innocent in that type of abduction. Nope. So in my non professional opinion, LE probably has enough to prove that charge. If she can be placed in his vehicle, and she hasn't been seen since, then she didn't go willingly, or voluntarily. And even if she willingly got into the car, the minute he didn't allow her to leave on her own, that was abduction! Same in the Alexis Murphy case. There's no dispute that Alexis went to his trailer for whatever reason, she drove herself there. HOWEVER, she was NOT allowed to leave that trailer!

Even if Hannah got into his vehicle because she thought the intent was to take her home, and he didn't, then I think the charge will stick. IF LJW can prove he took her to an intersection near her home, therefore a camera would have picked that up, and something happened from there, well OK. The case then has gathered new information and can forward from there. I don't think ANY evidence exists that shows Hannah walking anywhere after leaving the Tempo though. I believe some business would have came forward with that information by now. Likewise I believe there will be video of his vehicle leaving the Tempo, and possibly as it passed other businesses. I think the tough spot LE is in, the videos do not show how many people are in that car.

Likewise, I don't think they've found the 'crime scene' for further charges, yet. And with the rain we've had, blood might have been washed away. I hope that her body is eventually found, the sooner the better of course. I don't think it's a mastermind of hiding the body, just that there are so many places that one could put a body in that area that will take almost chance of finding her. Over a guardrail, in a gully, in a dumpster, etc.

Yes I only heard top, pants, phone and pink phone case. He did mention she was wearing white shoes at some point. Welcome!!!!!

You can see a watch on her wrist in her first photo of the night. She was in the hallway leaving her apartment at around 9ish, 9:30 pm.

I think he didn't know his charges had been changed from reckless driving to abduction/ intent to defile... I think he seemed slow but not nasty to the judge- something is off with him. jmo

I agree about the off part. But didn't the judge tell him the charges? And hasn't it been said that JM called his family on his trip to TX. Don't you think someone would have told him the charges against him by then?

Well in the video it sounds like he is about to say he isn't a criminal. He starts to say it then stops right after he's talking about his hard bed. How can he not think he is a criminal?
I noticed that too. Almost like he was trying to process the words of the magistrate that he could challenge that they have the right guy.

(I imagine him thinking, yeah maybe they got the wrong guy.) Magistrate was of course referring to the warrant, that JM could challenge that the warrant was for someone else.

He seemed to sign quickly after that.

I have no idea why he didn't ask for an attorney when it was offered.

If he DOES have some sort of diagnosed mental condition, it is very sad for Hannah and any other victims he may have, as maybe meds would have helped, or maybe he would not have been roaming on his own, had something been identified much earlier, Imo.

Rape and murder are not normal, but insanity is RARE.

His demeanor and questions in the hearing yesterday honestly remind me a lot of the average person I would see during a bond hearing. Most people didn't understand what was going on and would ask random questions sometimes. I don't think he's the most intelligent person ever, but in my opinion I don't think he's "slow" as some have said either. He seems average and maybe just kind of out of it. I almost wonder if he's had like a mental break or something. Just doesn't seem like the same guy that was on the football video. Jmo.

Rape and murder are not normal, but insanity is RARE.

Yeah insanity is a pretty high bar imo. Incompetency is more likely. I am sure his attorney is already exploring that with all the "slow" stuff circulating.

The lady who called to ID JM on the beach is not so young. Yet he stopped, sat forward and stared at her. Other than blond and white she doesn't look much like HG.
So this might mean he is attracted to somewhat older women as well. It might mean he's had a wider net.

HALFTIME WARNING

542 posts till closing time. (That's a bonus of 84 posts, btw.) ;)

:tyou:

The lady who called to ID JM on the beach is not so young. Yet he stopped, sat forward and stared at her. Other than blond and white she doesn't look much like HG.
So this might mean he attracted to somewhat older women as well. It might mean he's had a wider net.
I agree, but the crazy thing is she says out of her own mouth that it was scary to her because from a distance she left like she resembled HG. For someone to think that after coming into contact with him knowing he possibly harmed the other person makes you wonder just what kind of stare he gave her if you know what I mean. That woman was scared for her life.

I noticed LJ as they call him has followers,that are saying no way would he do this,a nice guy.Then why was he alone coming in bars? How long ago did they last see him? People change and I still think maybe he got involved in drugs.Do they do a tox test in jail?

There are all kinds of criminals that are soft spoken, known to be "good" by friends and family who are absolute monsters in their fantasy life and interior disposition.

This feature of their personality allows their predatory nature to fly under the radar but what usually dooms them is their inability to control the compulsions and intervals of the concrete expression of their internal fantasy life.

Reason and logic simply go out the door for many of these predators especially when opportunity and compulsion meet on a given night, it is this frenzy they simply cannot control.

A few things: (all my own lil opinion)
1. Don't get caught up in the fact that he brought her in to Tempo for all to see. He is a narcissist. Let's just say for a minute this is not his first time to hurt a person. If he's gotten away with it since his Liberty days then he has become a more confident, brazen narcissist. It's almost like it is a personal game for them to see how far they can go right before they get caught.

2. I was a college student at LSU when Derrick Todd Lee was (Baton Rouge, LA serial killer who preyed on women.) killing women. It wasn't till he became so "confident" that he took a misstep and got caught. He was so brazen- SO brazen! He was caught playing with himself IN FRONT of the house of one of his future victims. (Like he was parading himself and the victim and NO ONE did anything!)

3. On the video, he says he wants clothes and a better bed (paraphrasing). Classic narcissism. He thinks he deserves better. Nothing matters but whatbis happening to HIM. He is NOT slow, he is NOT stupid.

4. This case hits me hard bc I lived through this myself in college-too many women went missing. I want to say, though, the CPD has done a MUCH better job of letting everyone know what is going on- the BRPD did not. It was a scary time. They wouldn't even release the race bc they were afraid it would be seen as racist. I don't see a criminal as a certain race- I see a CRIMINAL who is a danger to ALL and should be stopped and brought to justice.

Praying for the searchers, the LE, HG, her parents and her friends.

All my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member