VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, exactly. For me, it's the WAY that WG followed her. Creeping up behind, hiding in doorways. Who DOES that? The body language set off alarms for me. I hope that this guy has learned something from the situation and is now either too scared to ever do anything awful, or if he's totally innocent, has a long think about how he comes across / behaves. Wow, this case really has me upset. Poor Hannah - she seems like such a cool girl.

It was like he noticed that she was impaired and was trying to take advantage of it... Trying to go undetected, being quiet and sneaky... It really was like he was trying to use her intoxication against her.

If you go to Tempo's facebook page they are adamant that Heather was not inside. The penalty for obstructing justice is far worse than serving alcohol to a minor, and I believe them. They make their money on food, not college kids.

Well maybe he did get take out alcohol, but I've never heard of that in VA. I mean don't get me wrong I don't frequent Charlottesville I live in Southern VA, but I have frequented Richmond bars in the past and there wasn't a such thing as take out alcohol, you drank it there or you didn't drink it at all and when last call was made you drank it or they took it, you couldn't take it with you.
O/T Can someone please tell me how to get my 1 year old back on schedule. She's been teething and doesn't go to sleep now until 4am...... :(

It was like he noticed that she was impaired and was trying to take advantage of it... Trying to go undetected, being quiet and sneaky... It really was like he was trying to use her intoxication against her.

Well you saw what his friend said about him right? He said he was a prowler and he tried to find girls who were compromised in some way to have a better chance.

I agree! The owner could have told the truth and just fired whoever served her.

I would feel bad for the server if the entire establishment has a culture of serving underage people. Not to mention, she was already pretty drunk by then, so it's also over service. Knowing how business can be, it would be totally unsurprising if they had allowed or even promoted this culture forever, and then publicly axed the one employee to save face.

I was once pressured by a manager to forego card checks and refused, and was chewed out more than once. But let me tell you, he got his.

Off I go. Here far later than I thought I would be. Prayers that Hannah is found soon. Prayers to all the folk who love Hannah. Such a tough time for them. Keep safe everyone!!!!

This.
The commenter who suggested that Tempo would give a false statement to police should also realize that impeding a police investigation carries harsher penalties than loss of a liquor license. Furthermore, the owner of Tempo, Brice Cunningham, and his employees are stand-up people who know the important thing here is finding Hannah. There was a woman at the door checking ID's and I can assure you, she's extremely diligent at her job. I could be considered a 'regular' and well into my thirties, but still get checked every time. Now that that is out of the way, let's focus on what's important here and stop the hurtful and distracting speculation.

https://www.facebook.com/tempocville

Well you saw what his friend said about him right? He said he was a prowler and he tried to find girls who were compromised in some way to have a better chance.

Was that WG's friend or JM's friend?

Throughout 15 or so threads, I've seen people talk about medication and her being under the weather. For the record, the only mention of illness and taking meds is from July 15. I think she'd be over a respiratory issue by now...

https://twitter.com/hegraham25/status/487228883356618754

She also mentions being sick on Sept 9th but no mention of medication. She could have had a simple cold.

Melatonin works for you? I've long thought of trying it, but hadn't heard any firsthand accounts before. Yeah, at its worst, insomnia can be a life-killer. At best, it deforms your life to some degree.
O/T (again)
My son uses Melatonin. He says it works for him. He's been taking it about 5 years.

If you go to Tempo's facebook page they are adamant that Heather was not inside. The penalty for obstructing justice is far worse than serving alcohol to a minor, and I believe them. They make their money on food, not college kids.

Good point about penalty being worse for obstructing justice. However, I personally think alcohol is a huge part of their business. I don't think they'd survive w/out being able to sell it. Also, to my point that I've mentioned since the start of this case (which is yes just my opinion), having been both a local townie as well as a UVa undergrad, college kids really do not go to the Downtown Mall much. It's primarily locals. JMO.

:moo: (I looove these emoticons btw. Sorry if I overuse. I don't do forum boards much and the plethora of super cute ones is irresistible!)

Enough said for me. (the friend part might be questionable.)

Where was the farm land JM grew up at? Was it Black Cat Rd Keswick Va? Its about 15 minutes from Charlottesville and lots of rural propertys

Melatonin works for you? I've long thought of trying it, but hadn't heard any firsthand accounts before. Yeah, at its worst, insomnia can be a life-killer. At best, it deforms your life to some degree.

I know how you feel =( Like I said, I really think insomnia was ruining my school performance. It was a disaster. I just didn't absorb or recall information. I also had no energy or patience for the girls at school and could be more sensitive than necessary, making myself a great target for teasing.

Melatonin... Ehh, it works sometimes and sometimes not... It's worth a try. Everyone I know raves about how well it works for them. And it's over-the-counter and less harmful than all those super drugs.

Wonder if the FBI does monitor this site? Think about it...let's say JM is a serial killer. Would he come to a site like this to read about some of his past victims...even comment on the sites? Would be interesting to know...like I said earlier if they can figure out what his "handle" or login name is on other devices, they might could find comments he has made even on this site. I am sure you guys have all thought of that...I am slow. ;)

EBM .. Edited by Me ... the boldness ...

No ... not if they take pride in their work.

It sounds like there are so many rural properties around the area. Between the fact that JM grew up a farm boy and the fact that he enjoys fishing, I'm sure about a million perfectly discreet possibilities sprang to his mind when he needed a place to hide something =/ I'm just hoping that his clumsiness and apparently horrendous impulse control will be his undoing here.

Or, dare I hope, he forks over Hannah after LE turns on the heat?

Someone should start an insomnia thread to talk about sleeping problems.

It sounds like there are so many rural properties around the area. Between the fact that JM grew up a farm boy and the fact that he enjoys fishing, I'm sure about a million perfectly discreet possibilities sprang to his mind when he needed a place to hide something =/ I'm just hoping that his clumsiness and apparently horrendous impulse control will be his undoing here.

Or, dare I hope, he forks over Hannah after LE turns on the heat?

Hopefully acreage owners will check their fences before winter like the owner of Anchorage Farms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly