VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And works in good standing as an OR nurse ? I am going to need direct evidence in this case.....and so far we he zip, and warrants sealed for 180 days. He doesn't fit the profile so far. And where r reports coming from in msm that she was driving his car? If anyone knows links pls and Ty!!

We have all these eye witnesses coming forward

I'm not buying the mentally slow thing. I think it's really easy to fake. Plus, remember all the times he has gotten away without having to pay the piper. Methinks he has run this game before. JMO.

I totally agree, I got the impression on the jail video that he really likes to play the victim. The bed is too hard, he doesn't have clothes, etc. etc. I got the feeling that the one guard standing next to him wanted to roll his eyes. I mean it was like he was totally acting unaware of WHY he was there. However, when he had to sign the papers, he suddenly became brilliant.

It's interesting because she said she looks a lot like a Hannah which I find quite funny. Twice her age and IMO - not even close. I think she's being a tad dramatic. He was likely just surprised to find someone there thus the reason he left so quickly. Again, JMO.

She didn't look anything like hannah and your right she could have been over exaggerating that's possible

Yes- it's very interesting,

Unprovoked, he suddenly grabbed a man in the Blue Light Grill and wrenched him into a wrestling hold so forcefully that he pulled the man’s hamstring, leaving this man limping for days. In the first few seconds of meeting two women for the first time, he yanked them up off the ground and threw them over his shoulders and laughed, making them uncomfortable and embarrassed. He continued to follow both these women, at the Blue Light and later at the Tempo restaurant, putting his arm around them, his face uncomfortably close to theirs, touching their backs, their hair, their faces, their legs— until one of them cursed at him to stop. After one of the women slipped off the boots she was wearing, LJ unexpectedly pulled off her socks, saying he wanted to see her toes. A friend of LJ’s for over nine years described him as a “prowler,” clarifying his use of the word by adding, “which is not to say he was looking for a victim, but looking for a girl who’s already compromised a little bit, maybe improve his chances.”

http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/

Fits with the surveillance video of him "high fiving" two women he didn't know. Seems like he was manic or something.

Not only that but if she was as out of it as they are saying, he was inside, who's supporting her? If she was laying or sitting on the ground I'm sure someone would have took notice.

Thank you!!I'm so sure she just napped outside the bar while he had a few drinks! :facepalm: I believe she was in there with him .. He seems to be a regular around bars and he alone is easily recognizable .. Heck a woman in Texas remembered him from tv and she'd never met him! I absolutely believe the eyewitness (es?) recognized him and saw her as she was almost a 6 ft tall attractive lady in a shiny crop shirt .. The pair would be noticeable.

Doesn't fit the profile? An hour before he met Hannah he was groping women and taking their socks off!

Oops forgot to quote I'll try to edit that in so my post makes more sense LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Someone here said they have a friend who works with JM and they said he doesn't have a sense of personal space. Well this seems to confirm it:

“He kept trying to put his hands on my legs, above and below the knee,” the young woman says. “He’d been way too aggressive all night, putting his arm around me, picking me up, putting his hands on my legs. I looked at him and told him to keep his hands off of me.” They were in Tempo Restaurant on Fifth Street in downtown Charlottesville. It was shortly after midnight, in the early morning hours of Saturday, September 13.

Do hospitals require regular drug testing? It seems JM has the affect of a chronic weed smoker.

Yes, I am having problems reconciling the female ID checker's seemingly very good memory regarding JM, but no memory regarding Hannah (only that she saw her outside after last call).

I do not wish to accuse her of anything, in fact I am very glad that she has come forth with her recollections, which are VERY important in piecing together what happened that night.

However, it's just odd that, because of her interactions with JM from earlier that night, I would think she would have remembered him if he was standing outside Tempo with Hannah until 1:45 or later.

If Hannah was not inside, then why did he order 2 drinks? And if he brought the drinks outside to drink with Hannah, wouldn't the door-girl have seen them and remembered them? From earlier (1st time at Tempo that night), she said she remembered that he kept coming outside to smoke.

That part is confusing. Where was Hannah during that time?

From all the videos I've seen of HG that night...she would have been been striking and memorable ....nearly 6' tall in a crop top and skinny jeans or something similar.....

LOL - you're right he did, I was shocked at how calm, cool and collected he acted, like he was on a vacation in a nice motel and he was making complaints to the front desk.

I did not really get that impression. I thought he had for some reason, concluded that he would be left without clothing, naked, when they took off the jumpsuit and was preoccupied about that (as I would be, I admit). And did not understand some of the paperwork, which to be honest, I couldn't understand the judge's explanation myself, though I knew what the overall result of his signing would be. He did not come off as cocky or uncooperative, just distracted by the wrong things, which Imo,play into a learning disability, brain damage or low IQ. He reminds me of the bag "boys" at the supermarket where I live, who are adults living in a group home for the mentally disabled. Some of them have boundary issues too. Jmo

And works in good standing as an OR nurse ? I am going to need direct evidence in this case.....and so far we he zip, and warrants sealed for 180 days. He doesn't fit the profile so far. And where r reports coming from in msm that she was driving his car? If anyone knows links pls and Ty!!

I'm curious if you have read this. http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/

I was groped in a recovery room. I was conscience but couldn't come to. . .talk, move, etc. I was pizzzzzed! But I didn't do anything about it. I just felt at a loss for what I would report. I was still heavily sedated and never even saw who did it. It was almost 10years later that another woman came forward. She was raped under similar circumstances. :( Several women came forward at that time. There was an investigation and two male employees were arrested! I can't remember if they were orderlys or CNAs, but they weren't RNs.

Yeesh! I'm sorry that happened to you. I was going to say I guess I've been lucky but for all I know I've been groped and don't remember. :thinking: I've never been in either an OR or recovery room where rape was possible unless several people were in on it. It's always been far too crowded. Not denying your story, just conveying my experience.

Wasn't the female carded careful to say she didn't "recall" Hannah entering bar? I'm already confused about everything, asking me to believe Hannah stood outside while JM had two cocktails, then resumed her encounter with him more impaired than before? I don't think so.[emoji53]

And while she is standing outside waiting for over a 1/2 hr- 1:10 to 1:45, she somehow gets so drunk she can hardly walk. She is walking fine IMO in the video going by the jewelry store.
It makes no sense!!! To me anyway

It's interesting because she said she looks a lot like a Hannah which I find quite funny. Twice her age and IMO - not even close. I think she's being a tad dramatic. He was likely just surprised to find someone there thus the reason he left so quickly. Again, JMO.
Just a tad... BTW, can you imagine it??? If I was her I would have s**t my pants.

I did not really get that impression. I thought he had for some reason, concluded that he would be left without clothing, naked, when they took off the jumpsuit and was preoccupied about that (as I would be, I admit). And did not understand some of the paperwork, which to be honest, I couldn't understand the judge's explanation myself, though I knew what the overall result of his signing would be.

I didn't understand what the judge was talking about but I thought JM knew exactly what he was talking about. Isn't it strange how everyone interprets things differently? I didn't get the impression that he was "slow" in a mental sense, I did however get the impression that maybe he has some type of mental illness.

I think he forced Hannah to go to the bar. He can't keep his hands of girls and is agressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445