VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, has anyone seen anything indicating where JM was intending to move at the end of the month? I believe it was reported that his apt was listed for rent, available Oct? Anyone seen or heard?? Thank you

I made a post the other day about how in a sequence of Photos of people can look very different. Look at these three pictures:

attachment.php
10666094_10152496212699775_8556422756208652676_n.jpg
images

Left-right: Today, 2012 and 09-19-14. He looks 50lb heavier in the DMV picture! (or its a secret brother!)

I look the same way in my DMV picture (even heavier than I already am). At my DMV (in VA, but different location obviously) the camera is down low so they take the photo kind of below you. When you take a photo from below it makes your double chin worse. I am thinking the other to were taken from higher up or he's even seated potentially? Could be wrong, JMO.

If she did, then judging by recent celebrity headlines, there is a good chance those pictures would be on her "cloud" and LE would have access to them. Should be mentioned that a good chance is not a certainty, I have my iPhone set up so that it does not do that. If Hannah shared her account with her parents she may have done the same. I wouldn't want my parents to be able to see every picture I ever took of me partying with friends in college! Anyway... this post is more of just a rambling... my apologies.

I agree. Except in my house with 4 iPhones and 4 iPads we all use the same Apple ID for purchases, but the cloud is all separate Apple ids. Two reasons we have separate Apple ids 1. For pictures, contacts, etc. 2. iMessage/FaceTime uses an Apple ID and if we all used the same we would be getting each others messages.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My BIL who is in jail for killing His gf, had a pitbull Brandy who witnessed the crime. We took in that poor animal. She was badly traumatised. She shook and shook for weeks. Never the same.

Oh man that's terrible (killing) and terrible that poor dog was so traumatized. Bless you for looking out for a fur baby.

I lurked on it for days..but finally had to ask about it before. Also its my understanding dreads have spiritual meaning for Rastafarians, and I believe Jesse is Christian.

Thank you, did not know that in regards to a spiritual meaning. I like learning new facts...thanks!

Please, has anyone seen anything indicating where JM was intending to move at the end of the month? I believe it was reported that his apt was listed for rent, available Oct? Anyone seen or heard?? Thank you

I think I remember reading the apartment would be ready for Oct. 4. It was a craigslist ad.

Wow, those darn FBI guys are just as radical as some of us!!!! Maybe they did not hear that this guy eats his greens. Rude.

Shhh! Us infantile Americans arent supposed to be able to do sarcasm remember?

I look the same way in my DMV picture (even heavier than I already am). At my DMV (in VA, but different location obviously) the camera is down low so they take the photo kind of below you. When you take a photo from below it makes your double chin worse. I am thinking the other to were taken from higher up or he's even seated potentially? Could be wrong, JMO.

Plus, I have noticed he seems to look thinner when his braids are pulled back...just based on several other pictures I have seen...also I agree about the camera angle....plus there is perhaps some weight gain as well....just looks puffy.

Plus, I have noticed he seems to look thinner when his braids are pulled back...just based on several other pictures I have seen...also I agree about the camera angle....plus there is perhaps some weight gain as well....just looks puffy.

I agree about his hair.

Side note I just had a photo done at the dmv and the camera angle was awful- I ended up liking the picture (not that it matters I know), but my face did look more round. My avatar is sort of that way. My 9 and 13 year olds definitely dont have bigger faces than me, but in that picture my 9 year old does compared to me behind her. I can't remember if it was her or me holding the phone, but the angle is off. I have similar with the 13 year old.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since we are talking about the dreads right now, will they make him cut them in jail?? IMO I would think it's possible that you could hide some stuff up in there!
Not sure as far as jail goes but you do raise a good point. Hiding contraband. Prison might be a different story. One may be made to crop the hair.

I think you're right about looking slimmer with his hair pulled back but I think it's the same concept as this:

http://www.cuchini.com/cuchini-fashion-fixes/age-reverser-face-lift-band

I apologize for the comparison but it's true!

I can't wait for someone to say, oh they are just doing that because he crossed state lines.

He crossed state lines, eluded overt police surveillance, drove to the coast, and is essentially charged with the sexual assault and abduction of Hannah Graham. That's pretty serious. Given that there are a number of other missing women, and that Jesse Matthews was so cavalier about Hannah's disappearance, it's quite likely that this was not his first run at abducting a woman and making her disappear. If he is responsible for Morgan, and for Samantha Clarke, and Hannah Graham, then he is a very dangerous 32 year old predator.

He totally screwed up when he made the phone call. BI is about tracking phones as they enter buildings, stores, shops, buy coffee ... it's all about marketing ... but can also be used for tracking by police.

I think it's about moving phones, even without making a call ... than licence plates.

My BIL who is in jail for killing His gf, had a pitbull Brandy who witnessed the crime. We took in that poor animal. She was badly traumatised. She shook and shook for weeks. Never the same.

:(

I am so sorry.

I certainly don't want to start a popcorn thread here, but I have to wonder. Was popcorn with him during or immediately after he dumped Hannah (sorry, I think she was dead shortly after they left the mall)? I think he probably took her into the country. I was thinking of plants and grasses that could have been transferred or stuck onto either JLM or transferred from JLM to his dog when he finally got back to his apartment.

Maybe I watch too much Forensic Files lol.

I'm wondering if police have checked the dog for anything unusual caught in his fur or whatever.

Ok. Go ahead and make fun of me :)
I like your thinking about the dogs . Although I doubt he went home and got the dog that night, if he returned to the crime scene later while "walking the dog"
. where did he regularly walk the dog? isolated places? was he scoping out places while "walking the dog"

The dogs fur might have picked up pollen or soil particles unique to certain areas.

Bring popcorn downtown...

Charlottesville Regional Jail, (or whatever it is really called).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk