VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is any reason to believe his dog is missing. I think we would have heard it from a reporter, or somewhere. Maybe someone with twitter can ask one of the reporters, Coy or Parker, to be sure!

Hannah has two pets, a cat and a dog. Neither of them are missing, but they probably miss her.

I believe DNA for AM was found for one person, RAT. LE had said they ruled out the second person RAT said was there. They did check him out ...Bradley and he has an alibi. LE ruled out JM so I for one accept that.
What many are considering now is the 05 sexual assault case with a sketch and MH, both having linked DNA.
I do think LE now has JM's DNA analysis back, not sure but I can't wait to find out if match or not.
That said we still don't know for sure whether JM even killed HG.

I linked to the docs from Galveston in the arrest thread. It noted a federal warrant for the VA charge (kidnapping).

I think I remember an article saying it was because they were afraid he was fleeing to possibly Mexico. Does that ring a bell for anyone??

He was a fugitive, wanted in an abduction. The Feds or the US Marshalls office are the ones that usually brings them back when they are caught.

I don't remember the police saying they thought he was trying to flee to Mexico. I really don't think he was. He has to have a passport now to enter Mexico from what I understand.

IMO

Lol watch me go sign up for dating sites and my husband is going to be like ummmmmmmm. :thinking:

I know. She may have been tall and athletic but she was so slight. He is soooo very huge. Not sure if I want to know. Ya know? Sigh.......

She was 5'11", an athlete. He was at least twice her weight. She didn't stand a chance with him, especially after she was incapacitated. Before she was incapacitated, she could run faster - easily. After, she could barely walk. That apparently happened within 15-30 minutes after Hannah met Jesse.between about 1:08AM and 1:38AM, and that's just in around Tempo. They may have left Tempo at 1:38AM, and Hannah was seen on the street, being held up by Jesse, around quarter to one.

She was incapacitated at 1:40AM. That explains why police are looking for witnesses between 1-2AM. She went from texting, jogging, knowing that she was lost, asking someone to come get her (1:06AM), to being interfered with by a 32 year old man, taken to a bar ... what did he tell her to make her go with him? Did he claim to be a police officer, take her to Tempo and tell her that he knew everyone in the room, and so there was no one that she could safely talk to, and then she was on the street with him, unable to utter a word, but wanting to scream?

dating websites?

Also, if they have seized his digital devices and have figured out a "handle" he uses...such as birdbox (which by the way, i only use here and no place else) but point being some people will use the same handle in multiple forums. So, for example, they could search Craig's list hookup section...things like that. See if he was trying to buy or sell things there, or meet up with people for dating, sex. Same thing on dating websites.

If I ever committed a terrible crime, my dogs would give me away....I'd leave behind dog hair I'm positive! But...until we find Hannah, or her clothing, we won't know if there was hair transfer. I'm trying to talk my DH into a drive tomorrow or Sunday on the Parkway, and Rt 130. I do not know why, but for some reason, it's bugging me and I want to drive that area. It's not exactly 'near' Charlottesville, but it's not that far away either! Of course with JM's size, and apparent strength, I guess he could have carried her to into the woods or somewhere, if he's responsible. I'd love to know if he had access to a 4wheeler, or a truck. I want to know what direction LE has his car going that night as well. Cell phone pings, cameras, something should give an area to look in. And this bullcrap with taking so much time to get phone records needs to stop! They have the technology to give it ASAP! When someone is missing, we don't have weeks to wait on the records! They need to give that info to FBI immediately! IMO, if JM had his cell phone, then those pings could lead straight to an area!! Even if within a 5 mile radius or whatever, that would narrow the search. I don't know if it depends on the phone, the phone company, or what, but I'll mention again, when Bryce Laspida went missing, his Mom was able to get a pinpoint GPS of where he was, and LE went there to check on him!!! So the technology IS there!!!

I am totally amazed when looking at pics of perps how they always look so different. Not even like the same person.

Perhaps that is true of other people as well?

Maybe because when I look at pics of people I know they look the same.

In his pic, his lips look huge. No way did he resemble the sketch.

When I see those earlier pics, the resemblance is there!

O/t re Crocs.

When they first came out, everyone wore them. I travel internationally and people all over had them on in airports. Then I noticed the only people who wear them are grannies, like me and little children.

I quit wearing them. Aren't they a weird choice for a guy out hustling?

If I ever committed a terrible crime, my dogs would give me away....I'd leave behind dog hair I'm positive! But...until we find Hannah, or her clothing, we won't know if there was hair transfer. I'm trying to talk my DH into a drive tomorrow or Sunday on the Parkway, and Rt 130. I do not know why, but for some reason, it's bugging me and I want to drive that area. It's not exactly 'near' Charlottesville, but it's not that far away either! Of course with JM's size, and apparent strength, I guess he could have carried her to into the woods or somewhere, if he's responsible. I'd love to know if he had access to a 4wheeler, or a truck. I want to know what direction LE has his car going that night as well. Cell phone pings, cameras, something should give an area to look in. And this bullcrap with taking so much time to get phone records needs to stop! They have the technology to give it ASAP! When someone is missing, we don't have weeks to wait on the records! They need to give that info to FBI immediately! IMO, if JM had his cell phone, then those pings could lead straight to an area!! Even if within a 5 mile radius or whatever, that would narrow the search. I don't know if it depends on the phone, the phone company, or what, but I'll mention again, when Bryce Laspida went missing, his Mom was able to get a pinpoint GPS of where he was, and LE went there to check on him!!! So the technology IS there!!!

Excellent point on the dog. With forensics being what they are these days, it wouldn't surprise me if LE can find out the dog's breed and a rough calculation of its age just by analyzing a hair. Did I read somewhere that Popcorn is a Pom? Heavy shedder, that one... And even in September there will certainly be hair.

Does anyone know if mom's or grandma's land or residence was searched? How do we know he didn't visit mom's house the next morning and stuff a bloody shirt in a trash bag in the attic?

We don't. I would bet LE and FBI have covered and will continue to cover and investigate anything remotely related to JM. We just don't know about it. As it should be as they build their case. Assuming this gets to Trial I always find some surprises. Things I just never thought of but LE did.

Lol watch me go sign up for dating sites and my husband is going to be like ummmmmmmm. :thinking:
I know someone who is on a dating for sex website! Not trying to find a mate.....just a "date"
And he gets dates!!!!!!

Excellent point on the dog. With forensics being what they are these days, it wouldn't surprise me if LE can find out the dog's breed and a rough calculation of its age just by analyzing a hair. Did I read somewhere that Popcorn is a Pom? Heavy shedder, that one... And even in September there will certainly be hair.

IIRC, I think Popcorn is a Pit Bull.

IIRC, I think Popcorn is a Pit Bull.

Haha, oh really? I was way off there. Regardless, there should still be hair... I have a Rott/pit with short, coarse hair that doesn't *seem* to come out a lot, but it does end up basically everywhere. There's a thin sheen of it on everything in the house and everything that has come out of the house. I hope I'm not revealing too much about my housekeeping! :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay