VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker Slaybaugh had well-researched, compassionate, and informed coverage throughout the Alexis Murphy case, IMO. I view this as a very legitimate source.

That's when I started following him. He seems to be everything a journalist should be.

i think this case will be resolved. thank god for those street merchants and their cameras.

I sure hope the woman was not with the man behind them. As in, some sort of "tag team". We have had some nasty cases involving couples as perps lately.

Noelle Paquette comes to mind.

Parker Slaybaugh is saying he got the information directly from the police.

Parker is a legitimate, local journalist, who is know for working with police when a story is developing. Unfortunately, the area is now crawling with journalists from media that is not as ethical. Many have tried to contact Hanna's friends on SM, posing as people they are not. They have joined on-line groups that Hannah was part of and tried to contact members who knew her. I am almost certain that these same "journalists" have contacted store owners, trying to get ahead of the police . . . just to get the story first. Disgraceful!

In regards to the woman H is seen talking to in the video: I'm almost 30 and I STILL make friends when I'm drinking. Went on vacation with my hubby a month ago and we spent half a evening drinking at a bar with a couple we had never met before. It happens.

I do get a different vibe when I think about her specific situation, though. Seems sketchy..

@MattTalhelm
#Charlottesville Police say it's hard to tell on surveillance vid if #HannahGraham is walking w/ man or woman; asking for tips 434.295.3851

So it could be 2 men now?

I've thought a few times now that her expression/body language in the hallway looks to be a face of someone "on a mission", I've totally had those nights after a breakup or similar when I'm going out "to prove a point" or "to show I'm fine" etc, etc. Combined with the risque outfit...

Makes me curious what her intentions were that night, what her mood or plan was.

It looks to me sort of like she's running/jogging in the hallway pics.

From twitter, about 10 minutes ago:

@MattTalhelm
#Charlottesville Police say it's hard to tell on surveillance vid if #HannahGraham is walking w/ man or woman; asking for tips 434.295.3851

Has anyone seen the video? I mean I know LE has seen it, but the general public. I really love the way they are handling this case, everyone seems to be well-informed and I think there is a chance that it will be resolved. Just hoping for a good outcome for Hannah's parents.

From twitter, about 10 minutes ago:

@MattTalhelm

It's hard to tell whether this means- it is hard to tell whether she is walking with either the man or the woman in the video. OR if they meant- it is hard to tell whether the person she is walking with is a man or a woman (in addition to the man following behind)

I think once the video is released most of our questions will be answered. Then we will probably have more....Let's see the video!

Also from Twitter, just <15minutes ago:

@MattTalhelm
#Charlottesville Police expect to release latest videos from Sal's Restaurant & Tuel Jewelers ASAP. Stay w/ @NBC29 for updates!

And Dixie811 - agreed, Talhelm's other tweet is a bit vague. We'll probably have to wait until that video is released to understand better what he's referring to.

It looks to me sort of like she's running/jogging in the hallway pics.

Maybe she just simply liked to run. I'm reminded of being in college and there was a guy I went to college with who ran everywhere, and he was known for it. And not always in running clothing (although he was on the track and cross country teams). He was also very odd and, looking back, I'm sure he had some sort of diagnosis.....(not at all saying Hannah did....that was just a totally OT comment :) ). But, some people just are more hyper than others and are more apt to run!

Many have tried to contact Hanna's friends on SM, posing as people they are not. They have joined on-line groups that Hannah was part of and tried to contact members who knew her. I am almost certain that these same "journalists" have contacted store owners, trying to get ahead of the police . . . just to get the story first. Disgraceful!

Bet one of these "journalists" rhymes with "stink on lime". JMO.

Maybe she just simply liked to run. I'm reminded of being in college and there was a guy I went to college with who ran everywhere, and he was known for it. And not always in running clothing (although he was on the track and cross country teams). He was also very odd and, looking back, I'm sure he had some sort of diagnosis.....(not at all saying Hannah did....that was just a totally OT comment :) ). But, some people just are more hyper than others and are more apt to run!

Has anyone considered she was taken into sex trafficking????

Why are these video's of Hannah so hard to watch? It's like knowing she's in trouble and you just can't help her at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3