VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox just showed a video of her walking alone on a sideway and it looked to me that she walked off the sidewalk and had to correct. It gave me the impression she was rather drunk. I could be wrong. Ill rewind it and watch again.

when you're in fight or flight mode you are also not too coordinated. combined with being a bit buzzed I think stumbling off a curb is not a big deal. she didn't fall or lose her balance. when you are drunk you are not aware of danger and you walk slower. you think everyone is your BFF. I think she was maybe buzzed but she walks and runs a straight line quite quickly. I cannot run drunk at all. I expect cell phone guy was enjoying the chase and the fear he caused in her. typical mid 30-40 year old white guy psychopath.

Fox just showed a video of her walking alone on a sideway and it looked to me that she walked off the sidewalk and had to correct. It gave me the impression she was rather drunk. I could be wrong. Ill rewind it and watch again.

that still isn't THAT drunk though. she could have been tipsy at that point... lol i walk off the sidewalk sometimes when I'm not drunk. she's a very tall girl and it had been awhile since she was drinking. she was still able to stride quickly and purposefully

Wow, is this a tactic by police--release information as they get it?? Is that wise? Can't figure the reason for releasing so much, other than to maybe jog memories?

Wouldn't this be a nice, new tactic? If the public got more involved and invested in these types of crimes, perhaps they would lessen. I think that in the past there has been a distrust, (police vs. the public, the public vs. the police) but now with social media, the police are seeing that this tool (along with letting the public assist them) can be an asset. In turn, the public (by working with the police on these cases) begin to trust them more. REALLY hoping that this has a happy ending. OK, back to reading (I have 20 pages left until I am current)

LE has said she was intoxicated (presumably based on friend/witness accounts)

ambulances & helis at Rivianna per twitter and 10-15 police cars with sirens.

What really creeps me out, is when the WG steps out of sight and then waits for her to pass him, then creeps out and starts walking behind her. :hills:

From twitter:

Ananda Rochita ‏@AnandaRochita 5m
Description of black man Hannah was with will be released later today @wsls

After watching the clear videos, I definitely agree that WM is definitely creeping on Hannah.

We don't know what happened right before they walk on to the camera... maybe she stumbled and that caught WM's attention, prompting him to decide to walk behind her and make sure she is ok. He doesn't appear to be in any hurry to get anywhere, as you can tell in the second video by the distance between him and Hannah.

Maybe he was just genuinely creeping on her. I get creeped on all the time, but I haven't been abducted or murdered yet. Usually a creeper is just a creeper, and not a murderer.

The big question in blinking lights in my head is who is she walking with? They're obviously drawing away from WM, like he said. I really wish LE would focus on talking to whoever she is walking with, as I know they have more information, another piece to the puzzle. I'm not convinced that it's Dreadlocks in the foreground of the first video, because I don't know how he got all the way around to Hannah in that amount of time, and I can't tell any details about who she is walking with to see that it's him.

I feel like there should be a big push for the identity of the person she is walking with. There were a bunch of other people around, surely someone else saw them waking together.

it's the heavier guy with darker hair who walks past cell phone guy before HG does. I think he's not involved.
She looks scared to me. shoulder hunched, chest caved in. like she's been crying or is crying from fear.

She could have been getting super frustrated and upset with herself for being lost and unable to get her bearings. And those young men behind her could have been very loud and boisterous, even if they hadn't said anything to her (i.e. catcall) yet. If I were frustrated, tired, drunk, just wanted to get home, and got in front of a group of loud and possibly drunk young men, I'd start walking faster, too.

Mappy-map folks (I love you btw), how does Sal's, jeweler, Water St parking garage, Belmont bridge, Lexus, and Riverview park line up??

Like this: https://goo.gl/maps/9kNvx

701-703 Water Street is the Lexis Nexis building. The unlabeled dot is where I think the Water Street garage is; Googlemaps doesn't seem to be able to tell it's not the same as the Market Street garage.

It looks like the small group of people is lead by a male that turns around to talk to his peeps. It looks like he has a phone. I wonder if LE has pinged cell phones.

if you watch the second video all those guys go another direction ( they turn) as she is walking with BG. the WG is still behind them both as they walk.. to me that rules them out. Its either the BG or the WG.. or maybe both of them.

After watching these last two youtube video's that were linked, I totally agree that she is walking with the guy with the dreads, there is no way that's a reflection as someone was stating in the media or whatever. Also WG completely freaks me out, the way he kind of goes after her, right behind her. It's something in his movement, or I can't put my finger on it. Something, is off.

without a doubt she's with dreadlock guy
it's reported that LE will be releasing a description of the BM seen with HG.
a donut says he has dreadlocks.....

In the first video, I think the white guy looks behind him because he sees this sketchy black dude walking behind him. He pauses in between the eaves until he passeds by but Hannah is coming up so fast that he pauses for her too... and then realizes that if he feels scared about the dude, then she must also.

that still isn't THAT drunk though. she could have been tipsy at that point... lol i walk off the sidewalk sometimes when I'm not drunk. she's a very tall girl and it had been awhile since she was drinking. she was still able to stride quickly and purposefully

I have ataxia, so I look drunk often. I'll just be standing still and will stumble over. So, yeah. Anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip