VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone agree with this speculation? The bloodhounds lost her scent in the Water Street Parking Garage (indicating that she left in a car with someone). Survelliance videos of the parking garage were reviewed and vehicles that left the garage that evening with drivers/passengers fitting the descriptions of the POI were investigated. The car was traced to an owner residing in Hessian Apartments . . . . . yielding the need for search warrants.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Anyone agree with this speculation? The bloodhounds lost her scent in the Water Street Parking Garage (indicating that she left in a car with someone). Survelliance videos of the parking garage were reviewed and vehicles that left the garage that evening with drivers/passengers fitting the descriptions of the POI were investigated. The car was traced to an owner residing in Hessian Apartments . . . . . yielding the need for search warrants.

And she would have gotten to hessian Hills by 1:30 is when they say her phone was dead/off/no longer pinging.

Why after all this time is this the FIRST we are hearing that Hannah was seen at Hessian Hills apartments?? Is this actually confirmed, anyone? From all the timelines we've seen nobody has even glimmered at anything after the mall.

I am guessing they got information , like video, of her getting into a car or that a car was found by searchers with something that was hers. They would not broadcast any of this since it might spook the POI.

Not sure anyone is referencing Hessian apartments as "Ghetto" just that the location and resident make-up is not that of students. All campuses/college towns have apartment complexes common for students to occupy and those that aren't. This is not an area where students (especially undergrads) typically live or hang out.

Parker Slaybough @Parker8News
Police in Hannah Graham case told me the search of the apartment could take a while, they will comb through every inch of that place.

Depending on the size, I wouldn't be shocked if it took all day. I also hope maybe they will find something of Morgan's..... Like maybe a necklace?

I think you are right. They definitely found something in that car that belonged to her.

Maybe scent. If the car is being processed, maybe the canines are helping with their sniffers!

About the Daily Progress report about a man fitting the POI description being taken away from the apartment this morning...

The wording used by police is deliberate. Noone has not been "arrested" and no "suspect" is being questioned right now. It also could be that they found someone in the apartment who fit the description, and they cuffed him and took him away out of an abundance of caution and this person turns out to have nothing to do with the case. One thing I'm very confident about is the Daily Progress reporting, quoting eyewitnesses. I have no doubt that this happened.

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_a160fc5a-3fa4-11e4-96cb-0017a43b2370.html

Depending on the size, I wouldn't be shocked if it took all day. I also hope maybe they will find something of Morgan's..... Like maybe a necklace?

Great point. We know guys like this take souvenirs of their crimes.

From Hawes Spencer's twitter:
#HannahGraham Chief Longo says that "descriptors" released yesterday led to vehicle parked here at 164 Hessian Hills Way.
@HawesSpencer

http://www.fox8live.com/story/26576...xecute-search-warrant-in-hannah-graham-search

"Police tell NBC29 Hannah Graham is not in the car or the apartment.

Charlottesville police released the description Thursday of a person of interest in the ongoing search for the Northern Virginia teen.

A witness told police he saw a man with Graham on East Main Street on the Downtown Mall in Charlottesville around 1 a.m. to 1:15 a.m. Saturday. He described the person as a black male, 5'10" to 5'11", 250-285 pounds, with a close shaved head, goatee and slight ‘beer belly.' He is reportedly in his late 20s to early 30s and was wearing black jeans and white t-shirt.
"
Police are calling the man a "person of interest" and ask anyone with information on him or who saw him to call the tip line at (434) 295-3851.

Thank goodness for the witness being there that night. Without him they may not have had any description to go on.

Maybe scent. If the car is being processed, maybe the canines are helping with their sniffers!

I think it was something visible---VERY visible. Whatever it is, it was compelling enough to get a judge to sign off on it in the early morning hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind