VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, let me get this straight. On that night we have the Caucasian guy following her. We have a dreaded African American guy possibly following her. We have an African American guy in white shirt and black jeans who is suspected of talking to her. AND, now we possibly have yet another person involved???? WTH?!?!?!

Brent Solomon @solomonreports · 8m
Neighbors say they saw an orange Mitsubishi being recovered. Police have not confirmed car description. #nbc12 #findhannahgraham

I am 5'10" and weigh 190 and I have a slight beer belly. Add another 50-60 pounds and I would be much bigger than "slight" So more muscular could be right but still have to be bigger and wider.

Right. I'm picturing one of those short/wide muscle bound guys, almost as wide as they are tall. Edited to say not that I consider this height short but with a lot of muscle one would look considerably shorter.

So, let me get this straight. On that night we have the Caucasian guy following her. We have a dreaded African American guy possibly following her. We have an African American guy in white shirt and black jeans who is suspected of talking to her. AND, now we possibly have yet another person involved???? WTH?!?!?!

That's how I understood it, but I give up. LOL

Watching the surveillance videos this week, I was amazed at how many people were out walking that night, and it made me confident that someone saw something. I would hope that people in general keep their eyes out for anything that looks suspicious. But like someone said earlier today, not everyone pays attention to the news, unfortunately. JMO

IMO it's one of the most scary aspects of this case. A woman walking alone in a crowded, or at least busy, place can still be abducted. Predators seem to have no fear of being caught or stopped. It also explains his lack of fear about leaving something in the car that could be traced back to her...he just didn't worry about it.

We need to remember that the person in the description from the mall could be not at all related to the person "matching the description" that was apparently in the apartment today. The description is very vague and could be anybody.

It obvious this person of interest is saying she left the apartment. Something like yea I picked her up and took her back here. However she left the apartment right after. I am sure that's what the person is saying. Just thoughts.

2nd person has dreadlocks IMO.

Also I have come across photos of a few local women related to the Quick case perps with dreadlocks that dress like men in my FB sleuthing. They also appear to wrap their breasts so to appear less feminine. They also remind me that the dreadlocks guy originally looked like a woman to me. Something about the butt hip region and gait and semi appearance of breasts....SO are we sure dreadlocks guy is a guy and not a woman who prefers men's attire?

This was a pic from someones phone of an altercation that occurred on the mall some time ago. They were linking this pic to compare it to the RSO that lives in the area of McGrady's, saying this person pictured could be the same person as the RSO. I don't think it ultimately has to do with Hannah's disappearance. I also don't think that person pictured is the same as the RSO, but that is neither here nor there. MOO

Gotcha, thanks. I agree, the man with the revealing (lol) shirt in the picture doesn't look anything like the RSO.

I'm trying to chalk it up to the fact that we have a lot of surveillance video/witnesses when usually we don't. But it is so strange indeed. WG's story would make more sense to me if I knew what made him feel Hannah was in distress. All we know is that she seemed in distress, and therefore he followed her. That is fine, I'd just like to know what made her seem that way. Was she yelling? Talking out loud? Crying? That would definitely bring a lot of attention her way and explain why so many people were interested in her.

"Thursday, police said they were looking for a person of interest in her disappearance.

This person is described as a black male, 5'10" to 5'11", 250 to 285 pounds, close shaved head, goatee, with a slight 'beer belly'. He is described as being in his late 20s to early 30s and wearing black jeans and a white t-shirt, police said.

He was seen with Hannah Graham in the 3-500 blocks of E. Main St. on the Downtown Mall in the City of Charlottesville around 1 to 1:15 a.m. on September 13 (Friday night/Saturday morning), according to police."

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/2014/09/19/hannah-graham-missing-uva-student/15881003/

Brent Solomon @solomonreports · 8m
Neighbors say they saw an orange Mitsubishi being recovered. Police have not confirmed car description. #nbc12 #findhannahgraham

Hmm maybe they saw the orange car in surveillance footage? JMO

Best case senario -- these guys are into human trafficking and Hannah will be found alive. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vee97