VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
College kids do not swallow pills like Oxy, Percosets and Adderall. They snort them and it does make them hyper whereas if it was swallowed it would be calming. It's weird how that works but it's true. Cocaine and forms of speed are common in college as well as ecstacy, all which lower inhibitions and make strangers seem like old friends.

I still think HG knew DG ahead of time.

Yep. That's him. A mother of one of the kids on the team who is a member here posted last night that she couldn't believe she'd been actively involved in this discussion for the last five days and didn't realize that Dreadlock Guy was him. She said he's nice.

I thought that poster was referencing "youth football" which I took to mean more like Pop Warner or Little League? Maybe I misunderstood.

Ok. I respect your opinion. :) I will just say that with the level of technology and surveillance going on today, cell phone tower pings is probably considered ancient technology as far as locating someone. Lol.

I have definitely seen cases both ways. When it takes weeks, it is memorable because it feels like every single member at WS posts "no, that cannot be true!!" I am not sure what the difference in the availability of the pings is, but I do know they can take a really long time, or hardly any time at all. It may depend on who is on the account and who is available to release them - like if there is a family account, the spouse can have the record released faster than if they have get a court order or warrant. Just speculating, really.

So maybe her phone was dropped before she made it to downtown. Maybe the text was from a stranger who found her phone....lost at 14th and wertland...meaning her phone, not hannah, was lost there. This thought has been posted before and I think it's possible this is what happened. Someone finds the phone, pulls up the last person she texted, lets them know the phone was found.

I think you are on to something here. Maybe she was accosted there, and ran away..........?JMO

Did I dream it or did someone post a pic of the parking garage that showed security cameras (not footage but that showed the actual cameras). Maybe LE has footage of POI and HG getting into the car. Or entering garage and his car leaving (and no other cars leaving and no sign of her in garage).

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think this is a school staff directory listing him as "assistant varsity football coach". http://www.covenantschool.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Staff-Directory-1.pdf

I don't think he was parked in the garage as it has been said it is locked at 1am and you can't get in or out. So he must have been parked on the street.

I thought that poster was referencing "youth football" which I took to mean more like Pop Warner or Little League? Maybe I misunderstood.

I could be wrong :) I don't think we've heard back about whether he was there on Sunday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ed-hunt-missing-uva-student-article-1.1945599

" Investigators declined to answer any questions about the man or offer more details about why he was not taken into custody.

Longo said Graham and and the man had entered a restaurant called Tempo on the mall, and purchased alcohol. They left about 15 minutes later in a car,
the same one police searched Friday.

"We have every reason to believe Ms. Graham was in that vehicle," said Sgt. Jim Mooney of the Charlottesville police."

bbm

If they left 15 minutes after entering Tempos then according to the revised timeline I borrowed from someone else in this thread, she definitely sent the 1:20 text while she was with JLM.

1:08am Last seen on Tuels Jewelers video

Tempo is .13 miles from Tuels, 55 seconds by car and more than likely 2-3 minutes away by foot.

That would be 1:10- 1:11am when they arrived at Tempo.

About 15 minutes later is 1:20- 1:30 am, giving a margin of 5 minutes either way.

If the 15 minutes is to believed then she was definitely with JLM when the text was sent.

did she ever get back on after asking her son if he was at practice on Sunday?

Apparently, she said that her son couldn't remember if JM was at practice on Saturday but was going to ask teammates. (modsnip)

In this senerio I would think someone might have come forward by now with this info.
So maybe her phone was dropped before she made it to downtown. Maybe the text was from a stranger who found her phone....lost at 14th and wertland...meaning her phone, not hannah, was lost there. This thought has been posted before and I think it's possible this is what happened. Someone finds the phone, pulls up the last person she texted, lets them know the phone was found.

But it takes the proverbial Act of Congress to obtain the information from Apple.

True. Didn't Apple recently make an announcement that the company would no longer provide info that is passcode protected.?? Something to do with privacy issues, iirc.

So did I read that the car was not parked in front of his apartment when the police found it and impounded it?

I am trying to find the article where I read this..

But it takes the proverbial Act of Congress to obtain the information from Apple.
I imagine her parents were paying for her phone...and therefore could give permission immediately to give police access to records.

I don't think he was parked in the garage as it has been said it is locked at 1am and you can't get in or out. So he must have been parked on the street.

http://www.charlottesvilleparking.com/index.php/locations

*Please note the following: Effective September 1, 2014, the Water Street Lot will be credit card only, and fully automated, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The daytime hourly rate (6am-6pm Monday-Friday) will decrease to $2.00 an hour, and will remain $2.50 an hour at all other times. If you need assistance at the Water Street Lot please push the button on the payment kiosk to be transferred directly to an attendant. If you need assistance after the hours of operation of the garages, please call 434.295.4131.*

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 1m
UPDATE: police tell @HenryGraff they used infrared helicopter last night in search for #HannahGraham in several areas around Charlottesville

Infrared helicopter searches are ineffective in thickly forested areas until all the leaves fall off the trees... This was an issue in the Gail Palmgren and also the Holly Bobo(TN) abductions helicopter infrared search. Imo, Hannah Graham, if deceased will likely be located in a heavily forested area such as a state or national park...aprox 10 miles from the abduction site..

Another thing, if this guy is a cab driver, he has had PLENTY of opportunities and access to young, intoxicated females. Wouldn't he have been tempted by a rider at some point if he were a cold blooded sadist? Makes me think maybe HG accidentally overdosed and he disposed or maybe he didn't do it. Or maybe he did. I wish I knew!!
A life-long C'villian and former resident of the Anchorage Farm area with cabbie experience would likely be knowledgeable of discreet places.

What percentage of missing are found indoors vs. outdoors? My gut says why look outdoors only?

Good morning :)

I'm curious as to why a couple of journalists (Parker S & Cory Barefoot), who've been all over this case, have gone silent since yesterday afternoon - Cory Barefoot even mentioned he was frantically (paraphrasing) working on an update (possibly on Twitter, I'm having trouble keeping up) that doesn't seem to have appeared.

Also nothing from LE. And apart from the shameful ratings grab by Fox5 with that interview last night, all other msm outlets have gone quiet too.

Its Sunday morning here in Va.Besides the religious undertones, many people sleep in later on days like today, take time off work to spend with their families and generally take it a bit easier.

http://www.charlottesvilleparking.com/index.php/locations

*Please note the following: Effective September 1, 2014, the Water Street Lot will be credit card only, and fully automated, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The daytime hourly rate (6am-6pm Monday-Friday) will decrease to $2.00 an hour, and will remain $2.50 an hour at all other times. If you need assistance at the Water Street Lot please push the button on the payment kiosk to be transferred directly to an attendant. If you need assistance after the hours of operation of the garages, please call 434.295.4131.*

I'm pretty sure a local said earlier that is the lot across the street from the garage. The garage closes at 1am tho.

So did I read that the car was not parked in front of his apartment when the police found it and impounded it?

I am trying to find the article where I read this..

I think you may be remembering the discussion here because people were worried that police had been putting their empty coffee cups, leaning on, etc. the car of interest, and someone else posted that it was hauled away much earlier? I definitely don't recall reading anything about it not being in front of the apartment.

I imagine her parents were paying for her phone...and therefore could give permission immediately to give police access to records.
That's possible, but those records would come from the service provider. The issue boils down to which records are sought, i.e., location, usage, or data. Procedures and turnaround time can vary for each.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member