VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If LE has all her Apple phone info and can track her route after Tempo, they would be able to align that with JM's route in his car via surveillance video. They would know if she was in the car with him. JMO

Thing is, the police can now get into POI's phone as well. Who did he call or text? Where did he go?

She has an iphone. Apple knows exactly where that phone had been until the battery died.

I have to comment on this, I totally agree. There are a couple of pieces missing from all this, and thinking that if the police have her computer, there will be some answers. It is possible that Hannah had things going on that her friends knew nothing about. When I was 18 that would have been impossible, but with the internet and everything, it is not. I know everyone is different, but when I drank like that, there was no way I was running all over the place, I would hit the ground and there I would lay. The one tape of Hannah, I believe she is going down the hall of an apartment sticks in my head. My take, IMO, is she looks like she is on a manic episode from being bipolar. Exhibiting risky behavior, and maniac in her movements. This is just something I have been wondering for awhile, and not saying she has this.
Yup, I posted a similar thing way back. Her behavior isn't like that of an highly intoxicated person. I suggested paranoia, and you're thinking mania. Similar.

Since it's a private Christian school and he wasn't an official coach but was a volunteer, I wonder if that actually happened regularly? Do you know if that's the case there/with him?

As if he's a volunteer, wouldn't that mean they run ALL volunteers annually (which would seem to have to include any parent volunteers also, no?)? That seems like it could be a heck of a lot of people, even at a smaller school.

My sons go to a private school and all parent volunteers must be screened and pass a Cori. You need to fill out forms and take a course called Protecting God's Children. I've also coached youth sports and have had to have a background check every time....all the times I was a volunteer whether I was head coach or Asst. coach.

I've spent better part of an hour looking for something I swear I remember hearing. So I will just say it as my opinion, with no link. I remember early on LE saying it would take weeks to get the phone pings. Which is also in line with other cases I have followed. So I wanted to throw this out there before we, as a group, interpret things based on thinking that they already looked at her phone pings and knew where she was.
But, obviously I could be wrong.

I've spent better part of an hour looking for something I swear I remember hearing. So I will just say it as my opinion, with no link. I remember early on LE saying it would take weeks to get the phone pings. Which is also in line with other cases I have followed. So I wanted to throw this out there before we, as a group, interpret things based on thinking that they already looked at her phone pings and knew where she was.

Yes, I remember LE saying this as well, which just seems crazy to me and hard to believe. JMO

Yup, I posted a similar thing way back. Her behavior isn't like that of an highly intoxicated person. I suggested paranoia, and you're thinking mania. Similar.
Possible that she took Adderall. I know that you have a much higher tolerance for alcohol when on it, almost like cocaine...lots of students take it, and lots of students party on it. Would explain maybe why she looks like she's running all over the place. Doesn't really seem like bipolar mania to me, more like substance-related, or she could just be one of those girls that's super hyper.

If you were anywhere from Barracks Road to Market/ Hessian Hills, the police want you to think. If you saw any aspect of that evening- tell what you observed, because you just may have the missing piece to their puzzle.
Does your home or business have surveillance cameras that may have captured an image of a car or people?
Did you take photos that night?
Can you recall cars where you parked or people you saw?
Talk about it, reflect and maybe discover something you don't realize yet. Could you live with yourself later when you realize you knew something? Would you want anyone else to do the same for someone you love?
No one of us is as strong as all of us.

If you have any information, no matter what it may be, please contact the dedicated HG Charlottesville tip line. (434) 295-3851.

I don't think that is true at all. I remember several cases before this one where cell phone pings were revealed long before two weeks.

Another thing, if this guy is a cab driver, he has had PLENTY of opportunities and access to young, intoxicated females. Wouldn't he have been tempted by a rider at some point if he were a cold blooded sadist? Makes me think maybe HG accidentally overdosed and he disposed or maybe he didn't do it. Or maybe he did. I wish I knew!!

There is a first time for everything....

Question, awhile back she posted a screenshot on twitter. It was from an app that showed a route. Not sure if it was for buses or running. She commented something along the lines of, go home you are drunk. Anybody know what app that is?

If LE has all her Apple phone info and can track her route after Tempo, they would be able to align that with JM's route in his car via surveillance video. They would know if she was in the car with him. JMO

Great comment. There is not enough info about tracking her phone. Also did her friends try to call her when she was lost and what was discussed (an 18 year old girls phone is always busy). When and where did her phone finally get turned off or lose power- etc etc..

I just don't think the sexual assaults are related to Hannah's situation. The sex assaults were blitz type attacks where the victims were left in place. To me, it seems obvious that Hannah was abducted and taken elsewhere. Since Hannah happened BEFORE the sex assaults, it would be difficult to believe that if the same person were responsible for all three incidents that he would de-escalate his modus operandi. Normally a killer graduates to murder after lesser crimes.

Since we don't know where she is or where she was after Tempo's how is it obvious that she was taken "elsewhere" -- wouldn't saying she was taken elsewhere first require knowing the "where" before "elsewhere"? Also, it does not seem to me that we know if she was murdered or not or whether, if one person is responsible for the activity over near Hannah's apartment, the violence was escalating or deescalating. All we know is that we have two people who were found unconscious and injured. One of the victims was badly beaten. Both were found. If they hadn't been found, who knows what would have happened.

Police say they have not recovered Graham's cellphone but believe she had it with her when seen in surveillance videos. Police also say her cellphone never pinged downtown. It only pinged in the Wertland/14th/15th street area.

Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2014 11:23 AM EDT Updated: Sep 18, 2014 06:47 PM Saturday, September 20, 2014 8:34 PM EDT

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26567187...of-interest-description-in-hannah-graham-case

I don't think that is true at all. I remember several cases before this one where cell phone pings were revealed long before two weeks.

I have definitely seen cases both ways. When it takes weeks, it is memorable because it feels like every single member at WS posts "no, that cannot be true!!" I am not sure what the difference in the availability of the pings is, but I do know they can take a really long time, or hardly any time at all. It may depend on who is on the account and who is available to release them - like if there is a family account, the spouse can have the record released faster than if they have get a court order or warrant. Just speculating, really.

Even cops with a warrant to pull private user data off of someone's fancy new iPhone or iPad might be out of luck—Apple says that with the release of iOS 8, it's now not physically possible for even the company itself to access that info, reports the Washington Post.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/09/18/apple-cant-wont-unlock-devices-for-police/

Question, awhile back she posted a screenshot on twitter. It was from an app that showed a route. Not sure if it was for buses or running. She commented something along the lines of, go home you are drunk. Anybody know what app that is?

it's called transloc. she was mapping out the public transportation and making a comment on the bizarre patterns it was seeming to go. she was waiting for the bus.

Hannah ‏@hegraham25 Nov 23
Go home transloc, you're drunk pic.twitter.com/t3LcBvlBWH

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 1m
UPDATE: police tell @HenryGraff they used infrared helicopter last night in search for #HannahGraham in several areas around Charlottesville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove