DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. This is crazy.

This is so weird.

"I wanted you to hear it from ME. FROM ME."

Okay, this is major ego in this press conference. I feel horrible for the family of Hannah.

Is the FBI involved yet?

Yes the FBI is involved days ago.

I am so overwhelmed by how every single person has been touched by HG. Chief Longo, the search coordinator, it's amazing and I don't think there's a better team to be searching for his girl. They amaze me time and time again. Each case should be handled like this. You can see how much they care immediately.
Unfortunately, feelings don't solve cases. Can you imagine if these same words came out of a woman's mouth????

Seems like at this point the elaborate attempt to point the finger at JM; the constant attention from Longo and co., has backfired. They've scared him beyond belief, when he was always a person of interest. Maybe he's responsible, maybe not. I still don't understand how they couldn't bring him in when the initial apartment search happened...

Can't speculate on rationale behind his reckless driving....Longo

This is not unusual. I believe they are appealing to his Mother and Grandmother. They hope that they can influence him to talk.

Ok, so basically Jesse came in, got a lawyer, left and drove recklessly. Nothing else new.

if i were a POI in this investigation and had to meet up with these hotheads, you can bet i would speed away like a bat out of hell!!! he's acting like this is some admission of guilt. what do they expect? JM has become public enemy #1---do they expect any normal person to act chill and calm under these circumstances?

it's frustrating because LE is holding all these press conferences and making these grand statements while not having any evidence/not sharing anything that would make any of their statements seem justified.

Jesse Matthew missing since running from police yesterday.

I feel bad saying this in the circumstances but it's like he's going for an acting award, sorry it's weird

If JM goes to trial I can see a good criminal defense attorney arguing that this kid was railroaded. I agree, really weird.

If JM turns out to be innocent (big if), he's going to have a hell of a lawsuit against the CPD.

So now they have basis to arrest JLM, for reckless driving.

Do you think maybe they are holding on to that card until they get forensics back? It sounds as if whatever they found to test made him a stronger suspect?
It also feels like they have given up on finding her alive, and that maybe those two things are related? Sad.
I have no idea?

JM was at the police station for about an hour midafternoon. Then he left and started driving recklessly.

Mugshot will be released when he is arrested.

Expect to hear from crime lab tomorrow, at the very latest Tuesday morning.

Hannahs phone has NOT been recovered.

Keep an eye out for JM in "all 4 corners of the nation and beyond."

The chief is pissed and I like it. He's good for this case.

Like Chief Longo said, I tried to keep myself from developing tunnel vision & wanted to see other options. But running? That's sketch. I understand being nervous if you were the last one to see a missing person & you know you're innocent, but running.. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95