VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming, as some seem to insist, that JM is innocent and saw Hannah walk away.....or that he dropped her off somewhere....There have been three full days that have passed during which he absolutely knew for sure that she was missing. He.....or a friend, or a room mate or a family member or an attorney could simply have called the tip line anonymously and stated where that was and what street needed to be checked for video. That hasn't happened....and that speaks loudly and clearly about the lack of innocence and lack of character of the POI.

The "feed" I mentioned was his Facebook feed since someone brought up that he was active on Facebook..I was stating the likelihood that living in Charlottesville someone on his Facebook feed or more than one would have posted info about the missing Hannah and with it likely pictures..and after having spent time with her he would obviously recognize that picture and it would raise one hell of a flag you would think..

How can we know if he was active on FB this month? I looked at his profile before he made the recent changes and it was pretty locked down and I could not see his posts or any photo other than his profile pic.

I know plenty of people who only log on once or twice a month if that.

Also I noticed most of his friends are not from Charlottesville. I find it puzzling that he grew up in town and only has a handful of locals on his friends list....no high school chums? No family other than a sister....I just get the vibe he did not have many close friends on FB. But then again, what do I know?

Random question: Do we have any verified posters for this case?

Of the 3 WSers that had been here 1-4 years (long before this obviously) and said things, I saw at least one mention getting verified.

I've not seen her post today at all so I don't know if she actually has been.

(And I'm guessing our new arrival last night from the hospital may have not even heard of getting verified given how zooy it is here and how posts are flying! :scared:)

Any lawyer worth anything will just show the video from the press conferences as their "why" and if they are a good lawyer it will be quite compelling.

He was silent before the press conference, though. I think that is why so much anger has been ignited. There is a great deal of empathy for this family who want, and deserve, answers.

Assuming, as some seem to insist, that JM is innocent and saw Hannah walk away.....or that he dropped her off somewhere....There have been three full days that have passed during which he absolutely knew for sure that she was missing. He.....or a friend, or a room mate or a family member or an attorney could simply have called the tip line anonymously and stated where that was and what street needed to be checked for video. That hasn't happened....and that speaks loudly and clearly about the lack of innocence and lack of character of the POI.

And if the last time he saw her was outside of the bar? And if he told LE that at the apartment?

Just another thought.. It seems like JM is close with his family. If he is included along with others, maybe he is afraid to talk because they have threatened to go after them

If somebody did that, we probably wouldn't know about it. In fact, if the tip was anonymous, LE wouldn't even know about it. Wouldn't know where it came from, I mean.

Absolutely. We just owe it to our justice system, if anything (Because who knows when we need it to work for us) to try and follow the rules as they were meant to be followed.

By cooperating and answering their questions from the get-go, he would have avoided this circus, and now people are going to be looking at him warily as a result.

My husband is a US diplomat and we have lived in other countries and never been fingerprinted for the visas or Dip passport.

Oops forgot to quote. If this has been answered disregard. I'm a little behind.

And to add being in a country on a diplomatic visa is different than other visas. I had many friends in other countries that went through different processes when they entered the country on their husbands work visas. Not my family we sail right through our diplomatic passports are different than regular passports.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm really amazed that other people don't know as many people as I do that don't keep up with the news. Some people literally just have no interest in it. Even if it is on in the room they are in, they will tune it out.

That's me. My husband and I never listen to local news. We only listen to CNN and other national news outlets. I first heard about HG on Nancy Grace several days back on a very rare moment when I tuned into her show.

And if the last time he saw her was outside of the bar? And if he told LE that at the apartment?

Well, then they now know he lied about that. Also indicative of a lack of innocence and a lack of character.

Yes, why wouldn't he have come forward to say he had seen her the night she disappeared?? Guilty conscience about something, I would assume. :twocents:

IMHO

I'm going to suggest that perhaps this is because he has just seen the Randy Taylor trial. RT claims he was innocent. Yes, he was with Alexis. Yes, she was in his trailer. No, he was not the last one with her and yes he can describe the person who was. He can, in fact, tell you where she is at this moment. No body has ever been found.

Yet RT is in jail serving two life terms.

Yeah, That explains why POI isnt talking.

Truth be told had Randy Kept his trap shut he might not have been convicted ,but he kept lying over and over so the finger nail they found INBEDDED in his carpet with the bloody shirt and pieces of her hair and his lies didnt make any other since other than he murdered her. Ya know since she hasnt came back to her super awsome family.

By cooperating and answering their questions from the get-go, he would have avoided this circus, and now people are going to be looking at him warily as a result.

Yes, obviously, he *could* have. He also *could* use his right to remain silent. There are consequences for both choices. That doesn't make him guilty though.

And what is foremost in my mind, is that if her body is out there, and he has knowledge of that, it is monstrous to allow the family to continue to suffer and wonder, knowing that you can give them answers, but won't to save your own skin. It makes a person so much worse in my eyes. But that is just my opinion.

But murderers seldom want to turn themselves in, unless it was self-defense or a crime of passion. I do not understand why people think he would help police if he is the perp. If he went to the trouble of hiding her body, he is not going to confess. Not now, maybe a year from now if it comes down to the death penalty. But he will have nothing useful or truthful to say to LE now, if guilty. They have to find evidence such as where he was, who he called, pings, video, etc, old-fashioned police work, in a way. If anything, he will try to throw them off, if he does speak to them. So waiting for him to talk is fruitless, Imo, if he is as guilty as Longo thinks he is. They need to investigate him, as well as any other possible perps. He is not going to help, Imo. I think that much is clear, and guilty or innocent, he is not legally obliged to do so. If he killed Hannah,he is not concerned about her parents. Jmo

Well, then they now know he lied about that. Also indicative of a lack of innocence and a lack of character.

He lied about what? All we know is that LE knows they left the bar together. If that is what he told them, then what did he lie about?

The news is draining!! I have actually stopped watching it, and instead just read. That has helped me. I go through periods where I cut it out completely too.

And yes, I saw Parkers update. I am disappointed lol.

It is amazing how much time it takes to keep abreast of all of the news. I have found it is better for my "mental health" to listen to music and check one or two news websites once or twice a day. I can scroll through headlines and choose to read or not....takes less than 10 minutes usually. A prime example is when that airliner went missing - the news about that went on and on with very little new information. You could read one or two articles and know what they had been saying for hours and hours.

Sorry to be off topic - I still know more that's going on than 90% of my friends :)

The garage is now open 24 hours as of August. One of the locals will have to post the link for the garage as I do not recall the name of it.

I think we established it is the lot that is 24/hrs and not the garage. A local said the garage closes at 1am and you can't get in or out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand