VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several threads back an alleged co-worker said this was somewhat his reputation at work. Don't know if the poster has been verified or even still posting or if this is true or not. Just clarifying what was posted previously.

Someone else at the downtown mall said said something similar.IIRC they said he was well known and bit of a nuisance but thought that he was harmless.

I would be interested to hear why he was considered a nuisance.

It is possible that the group of guys behind her were yelling and flirting at her and he heard and turned his head around for a second. She did not seem super drunk in all the videos we have seen.

That group of guys has at least one girl in it, wearing a halter top or dress. I think there are 2 girls in the group, but I haven't studied it much so don't hold me to 2. I think that group was harmless, jmo.

Sooo he just up and left without LE knowing?

JMO LE has HIS car and they know the description and plates of the car he recklessly sped in, so they know who owns the speedy car. If that is the car that JLM has "disappeared" in, they can't be too far behind him since they have been monitoring his movements for days now. I am confident that he is not lost, they just aren't about to tell us where he is. Maybe they want him to think that they have lost him......lol JMO ** and who's car is it anyway? I hope it wasn't his poor old granny's. JMO

Originally Posted by Jmm124567 View Post
If JM walked up to her and put his arm immediately around her I would think she would push him off unless he was forcing himself on her or they know each other. Or maybe she felt uncomfortable about it but didn't say anything. Didn't someone on her also say they have a friend who knows him and that he is creepy with women and has no sense of personal space.

Several threads back an alleged co-worker said this was somewhat his reputation at work. Don't know if the poster has been verified or even still posting or if this is true or not. Just clarifying what was posted previously.

That was what I had heard from some of the guys who work with him. FWIW

Someone else at the downtown mall said said something similar.IIRC they said he was well known and bit of a nuisance but thought that he was harmless.

I would be interested to hear why he was considered a nuisance.

Was this confirmed to be JM? Because many, many locals were saying that the BG was a man by the name of "Frank" who was always down there, a harmless nuisance. I'm confused as to if JM and "Frank" are the same?

I always wonder what forensics is doing when they can say when they will ready with evidence, lol i.e "tomorrow afternoon" is pretty specific. I picture evidence sitting in an oven with a timer ready to go off tomorrow at noon...

Bahahahahaha! :floorlaugh:

Also if she was on JPA at around 2 am there isn't much open. Some convenience stores maybe? I feel like the restaurants are all closed by then.

Was this confirmed to be JM? Because many, many locals were saying that the BG was a man by the name of "Frank" who was always down there, a harmless nuisance. I'm confused as to if JM and "Frank" are the same?

I asked this question a few days ago and Bessie said no they're not the same.

JMO LE has HIS car and they know the description and plates of the car he recklessly sped in, so they know who owns the speedy car. If that is the car that JLM has "disappeared" in, they can't be too far behind him since they have been monitoring his movements for days now. I am confident that he is not lost, they just aren't about to tell us where he is. Maybe they want him to think that they have lost him......lol JMO ** and who's car is it anyway? I hope it wasn't his poor old granny's. JMO

Listening to Longo this morning, I had a feeling he knew where JM was. There is just something about the way he speaks about things that makes me feel like I need to reading between the lines.

After all these pages and pages, why haven't we seen the onus on JM, in any way? After they clear him, they will move on. It's like the husband when he was the last one that saw the wife. They are going to want to question him. It's what happens.

First time I've managed to comment on this very busy thread. But yes, one of the lines of inquiry that would normally take place in a discussion like this would be to nail down where HG was planning to go that night. Her friends must have been interviewed about her plans and state of mind that evening, or have opinions on who or what she might normally have been looking for, but I haven't seen much or any discussion.

Try looking way back in the earlier threads. It was discussed to the point that it was said people were going off on tangents. I think the reason the discussion has waned is because no real concrete conclusion could be drawn and then the POI became the focus. JMO.

From what I remember in the first days of Hannah being reported missing, she had left a party to join friends elsewhere. Why she went alone, we don't know. Why any of her friends let her go alone in her condition is also a question. They probably did not notice or pay attention as students do this all of the time. According to a report, she went the opposite direction from where she wanted to go and did not plan to be in that area at all and was probably very disoriented. So, no, I do not believe she deliberately set out there to meet anyone, particularly not JM. JM shows up earlier on video as well and he seems to be hanging around there, not looking to meet Hannah.

I think she was thoroughly lost, did not want to call authorities because she knew she had been drinking and that it likely showed, so when JM asked if he could help her, told him where she wanted to go. He bought her and him drinks in Tempo, saying he wanted a drink first--no idea if she even ordered anything, police would know that. The theory is that they then went off camera when they went to his car which was not in range of any video devices. Or she may have gone off in another direction after Tempo. Whatever happened, the trail was lost for both JM and Hannah.

Longo said that they were able to track some of JM's movements later, how much later, don't know, but there was no sign of Hannah in what they investigated. From what reports stated, three bags of evidence was taken from the car/apt search initially, and now more things were taken. But no word on anything found. Also no word on questioning any of JM's "friends" or whoever were at the apartment with him when LE showed up with search warrent. Looks like JM has no alibi for that night but LE can't pin him with Hannah past the sighting at Tempo when she was alive and walking.

I've been wondering the same! Just another mystery to add to the rest of the pile.

ETA: nope Bessie cleared it up.

First time I've managed to comment on this very busy thread. But yes, one of the lines of inquiry that would normally take place in a discussion like this would be to nail down where HG was planning to go that night. Her friends must have been interviewed about her plans and state of mind that evening, or have opinions on who or what she might normally have been looking for, but I haven't seen much or any discussion.
I haven't seen any info provided by the friends either, but with the morgan Harrington case, I still haven't heard the friends story. In that case there had to be something to be told. Maybe the LE in this area just likes to keep everything quiet and asks the players not to talk to the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990