VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused by people not wanting to believe the Chief about the POI. LE always knows more than they say and this case is no different. I think the guy seems very likely to be the one responsible for her going missing. Let's see what evidence transpires today...

After all these pages and pages, why haven't we seen the onus on JM, in any way? After they clear him, they will move on. It's like the husband when he was the last one that saw the wife. They are going to want to question him. It's what happens.

I don't know if he is innocent...all I have been saying is that it looks pretty clear that JM is NOT going to be cooperative. So they need to just carry on as with any uncooperative suspect. I mean really, who expects a guilty man to help police? Or even an innocent one who has been called out in this way, before any charges have been issued? Any lawyer would have told him to keep quiet for now. So JM may be the answer but LE is going to have to get their proof in other ways, not count on him.

Sadly, I kind of do feel he is the only one who knows where Hannah is...and that she will have to be found without his help. But jmo.

Was this confirmed to be JM? Because many, many locals were saying that the BG was a man by the name of "Frank" who was always down there, a harmless nuisance. I'm confused as to if JM and "Frank" are the same?

Given the amount of information weve been presented with in....what 5 threads and going on 6 now? ....its highly likely that I got the two confused.I know I remember hearing that someone was considered a nuisance at the mall and my brain probably made the connection between Frank and JLM erroneously. Which isnt altogether surprising considering WGs description.

Thank you for clearing that up.

I don't know if Charlottesville has more than the average number of missing, assaulted, murdered young females, for a city of its population . There have been some cases brought up, but so it seems to be the case anytime this sort of thing happens. Does anyone know if there is reason to believe that there is possibly a serial attacker of females in Charlottesville as indicated by number of such crimes, or if it's typical of such a city, especially with a university right there. There is an uptick in this sort of thing when there is such a high concentration of young people that a university has.

It is frightening that it's a fact of life that a lone person, especially female, can find self in danger; that it's a reality that there are predators out there just looking for someone vulnerable. I always though of Charlottesville as a very nice, relatively safe college town/city.

A lot of us Charlottesville residents would like to know this. I have never seen data and couldn't find anything with a Google search, though surely the statistics must exist somewhere.

Investigators just exited LJ's apt with evidence in hand.

ETA... landlord said they took two items from LJ's apt.

I wish we knew who else was living in that house. If JM's stuff was already removed, it sounds like they are not just looking at him.

But why Tempo? She walked right by Rapture which is a danceclub right across from Tuels and you can see people going in and out(she was dressed more for dancing), Tempo is more of an upscale restaurant with a bar. It also closes at 1am where Rapture is open til 2am.

They didn't stay long at Tempo. I don't think it was a destination she or he had long been interested in. I think they (POI) just wanted to sit down for a short time.

Maybe POI thought he could hear her better at Tempo? Maybe there is no cover charge at Tempo and there is one at the other place? Maybe he knows a worker (bartender) at Tempo and knew he could get away buying alcohol for HG there? That they stayed there such a short time shows the place wasn't very important.

Just speculation: He wanted to hear her story, so they went to a less noisy place. She made it clear during the short time there she was trying to get to a party. He perhaps offered her a ride.

I am confused by people not wanting to believe the Chief about the POI. LE always knows more than they say and this case is no different. I think the guy seems very likely to be the one responsible for her going missing. Let's see what evidence transpires today...

Move over and let me sit beside ya while we wait. :blowkiss:

Does anyone know if he still had dreadlocks that night she disappeared and shaved his head after the disappearance? if so, wonder if that has any significance?

I don’t know any more about his interaction with Hannah Graham than I did when he walked in,” Longo said during a Sunday news conference.

Longo said Matthew entered the station with family members and asked for and spoke to a lawyer. He left roughly an hour later.

About 15 minutes after Matthew departed the station, state and federal authorities who had been “overtly” monitoring Matthew’s movements saw him drive through Albemarle County at a speed and in a manner that was “reckless and placed others in danger, so much so that they had to disengage for their protection and protection

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_ebd73df8-41fc-11e4-a871-001a4bcf6878.html

After all these pages and pages, why haven't we seen the onus on JM, in any way? After they clear him, they will move on. It's like the husband when he was the last one that saw the wife. They are going to want to question him. It's what happens.

That is if he is cleared. JM could well have been the perp. Right now, I don't think anyone has a good feeling about Hannah Graham. Most of us familiar with her case think she is dead by now. Which could make JM a murderer. So, yes, attention on him is intense. I think if he had a decent alibi, he'd have given LE the story by now. This is a hot case, so any of those lawyers lurking around the courtrooms would want it, and if JM had a story that could clear him, it would have been out. Something truly is off here. Maybe he did go off with Hannah and drop her off somewhere and he realizes he has no proof, and that the admission could lead to real trouble if her body were found near there. There are a lot of possibilities. JM is in a difficult position. Can't just lie these days. To many cameras. Yet, it's also possible that he did not harm her.

When police went to JM's house to seize the car, whatever JM said (even if it was benign in nature) gave LE what they needed to search the house. Now JM is afraid to speak, guilty or not.

Actually it was evidence gathered from his car that gave them probable cause to obtain a search warrant for his apartment.

Do we know if JM's roommates have been interviewed? They might have revealing information about his comings and goings on Sept 12/13.

I always wonder what forensics is doing when they can say when they will ready with evidence, lol i.e "tomorrow afternoon" is pretty specific. I picture evidence sitting in an oven with a timer ready to go off tomorrow at noon...

I think they may have results and tomorrow afternoon they will have results after repeating the tests to be sure. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member