VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who uses those black gloves when he works on his car.

I use them for cleaning and hair coloring.

I asked this before- if they find Hannah Graham's hair in JM's car or apt , he can claim it was transferred to his clothing and then to car and or apt when he put his arm around her

Would those kind of gloves be something a patient tech would need for his work?

I keep two boxes of latex gloves at all times-- for all kinds of purposes. I don't like chemicals on my hands-- cleaning, etc. coloring hair. Chopping jalapeños. Dealing with raw chicken. Rubbing spices on meats to be smoked, etc.

Usually those are salon gloves. I buy them to dye my hair, and my Sister in law has a ton too lol.

He is a Surgery transporter, takes patients back and forth from the OR. He probably wears gloves a lot during the course of his shift. I'm thinking he may have 'borrowed' these from work....?

Lol I have three pairs of rubber gloves on my kitchen table right now...they come with hair coloring kits and they tend to pile up as I hardly ever use them...
I have them in my purse (GASP!) because I'd used the bulk bins at the market and didn't realize I still had them with me.

I took the tweet about the horrifying incident from the landlord to be referring to Hannah's disappearance?

What on earth??? I don't think I even want to know why he has those.

Black disposable gloves are used very frequently for car repairs. They are sold in all the auto body shops, and even in Home Depot etc. They are great for changing oil, working with car fluids and keeping your hands somewhat clean without taking away the sensitivity you need to work on the car. They are usually chemically resistant so much safer too if working with battery acid etc.

Given the state of his car, I would think he spends a fair amount of time on car repairs so I don't find it suspicious that he has 'grease monkey' gloves.

I asked this before- if they find Hannah Graham's hair in JM's car or apt , he can claim it was transferred to his clothing and then to car and or apt when he put his arm around her

On the other hand, if i give you a ride, it's entirely possible you left no DNA in my car.

Sometimes TV shows make it seem like DNA is always there, not really the case.

'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member