VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did AH have a personal nurse?
Your question just reminded me about how AH's lawyers went on about how AH has problems sleeping, suffers from anxiety, AH wakes up screaming etc... I wonder if AH is getting any help for that? If she does suffer from ptsd - where everyone around her has to follow rules just so she won't get startled etc... does she take medication? Is she seeing a therapist? If she is not, why not? It seems that AH would have the privilege to get help. And if AH is being treated currently, why didn't her therapist or medical nurse/Dr not come to testify about everything that AH is going through, was it not allowed?

CTV say producers are telling him the judge is bringing the jury back to the courtroom to release them for the day.
I thought they'd stay longer today but it's understandable they want time to enjoy their holiday weekend. Hopefully they made good progress. They must be tired too.

"There is an abuser in this courtroom, but it is not Mr. Depp," Vasquez said. "And there is a victim of domestic abuse in this courtroom, but it is not Ms. Heard."

In sharp contrast, Heard's lawyer J. Benjamin Rottenborn called Depp "a monster" who not only abused his ex-wife, but with this lawsuit, Depp also continued an ongoing smear campaign he launched after Heard filed for divorce.

“In Mr. Depp’s world, you don't leave Mr. Depp,” he said. “If you do, he will start a campaign of global humiliation against you.”

I came in with no opinion. Never heard of her and just heard his name before but don't watch those kind of movies he stars in. I had to look him up to see what he starred in. I saw Nightmare on Elm Street but only one I remember is Freddie. After watching the trial and her behavior I believe he is the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53