VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be why she was recently in NY…

Now Heard has sat down with “Today’s” Savannah Guthrie in a primetime interview set to air Tuesday and Wednesday on NBC.

She is just going to ding him to death.

I hope he is going to move slowly and think it over a LOT before forgiving her debt to him. I fear that she is not to be trusted. Forgiving her debt is not going to change her path of destruction .. kind of like a torpedo. It doesn't seem like there will be a "live and let live" ending.

Seems likely that she might not have had to pay for the private plane trip, you reckon?

jmo and all that.

I hope he is going to move slowly and think it over a LOT before forgiving her debt to him. I fear that she is not to be trusted. Forgiving her debt is not going to change her path of destruction .. kind of like a torpedo. It doesn't seem like there will be a "live and let live" ending.

Seems likely that she might not have had to pay for the private plane trip, you reckon?

jmo and all that.
Give her enough rope she will hang herself. She cant help herself. She may end up with another defamation suit because she isn't going to stop running her mouth and eventually it will spill out. She is obsessed with him. A Jodi A type obsession. jmo.

The exclusive interview will air Tuesday and Wednesday on "TODAY" and in a special "Dateline" on Friday at 8 p.m. ET.

I wont watch it. Im ok with never hearing anything from her again.

'I'll put it this way, how could they make a judgment, how could they not come to that conclusion [that I couldn't be believed]?' she said. 'They had said in those seats and heard over three weeks of nonstop, relentless testimony from paid employees and towards the end of the trial, randos, as I say.

'I don't blame them, I don't blame them, I actually understand, he's a beloved character and people feel that they know him. He's a fantastic actor.

'Again, how could they after listening to three and a half weeks of testimony about how I was an uncredible person and not to believe a word that came out of my mouth.

jmo and all that.
I think the best move as far as the money is concerned is for Johnny to accept it and immediately donate it to victims of domestic violence saying, "It was never about the money for me. I don't want it, but it can help other victims out there."

*Note: Not a deal or a "pledge" from Amber to donate it. She needs to put that money directly in his hand. IMO

AH’s new PR team hasn’t done her any favors by letting her continue this rant - IMHO

I agree! I just saw on Twitter that she was trending again...I figured something happened. The hashtag AH is a liar was what I saw. Stupid woman....

This 'performance' is over! She needs to step back quietly, fade to black, and end scene. She is her own worst enemy. SMH

“I don't blame them," she said in the teaser, wearing a green blouse and her hair down. "I actually understand. He is a beloved character and people feel they know him. He's a fantastic actor."

NBC released the two-minute clip from the blockbuster interview set to air on Tuesday, Wednesday and in a one-hour special on "Dateline" Friday. It is the first time Heard has spoken publicly since the devastating loss.

Guthrie did not hold back. "There is no polite way to say it. The jury looked at the evidence you presented, they listened to your testimony, and they did not believe you. They thought you were lying," the journalist said.”

Beloved character and people feel like they know him? That’s why the jury came back with that verdict? Ummm no, that wasn’t the reason in my opinion.

Is she saying her attorneys wouldn’t allow her to present evidence of her injuries?

Why didn’t any of her medical providers provide testimony?

It's ridiculous how she thinks that anything she does/says at this point is going to be taken seriously.

Like some have said, she is her own worst enemy.

Even now, she can't accept she's the reason for her own downfall. No-one else.

“I don't blame them," she said in the teaser, wearing a green blouse and her hair down. "I actually understand. He is a beloved character and people feel they know him. He's a fantastic actor."

NBC released the two-minute clip from the blockbuster interview set to air on Tuesday, Wednesday and in a one-hour special on "Dateline" Friday. It is the first time Heard has spoken publicly since the devastating loss.

Guthrie did not hold back. "There is no polite way to say it. The jury looked at the evidence you presented, they listened to your testimony, and they did not believe you. They thought you were lying," the journalist said.”

Beloved character and people feel like they know him? That’s why the jury came back with that verdict? Ummm no, that wasn’t the reason in my opinion.

Is she saying her attorneys wouldn’t allow her to present evidence of her injuries?

Why didn’t any of her medical providers provide testimony?
It was good to see that the interviewer isn't going easy on her. I hope it continues for the whole interview.

Here we go with more smearing of Depp and the trial. Everything is unfair to Miss Heard. My opinion is the social media was fueled by the leaks by or her team. Her OP-ED. Her pics captured from TMZ. Her nastiness and cruelty on the recordings. There have been trials I have watched that were televised, with plenty of social media coverage and news coverage and the verdict came out positive for the defense. Ambers alleged evidence was not believed. Her acting on the stand was not believable. The social media had nothing to do
with the verdict.
I only knew of Johnny Depp by the few movies I had watched starting with Junie Moon. I never paid attention to his life nor do I for other actors but think he is a very good actor. These are my thoughts and opinions.

I want to add I think that it just blows my mind how she is also trying to manipulate the audience with her interview by saying "You cannot tell me that you think this has been a fair trial"'
IMO If she new what was good for her AND her career, she would step back from the media for several years (at minimum) and try to make a graceful, professional comeback. There have been many actors who have done just that. (Robert Downey Jr. comes to mind, although he NEVER hurt anyone! Swoon ;))
This spectacle that seems to continue on and on will likely insure she will never be able to do that.

She plans to invent a new cause in history about SM. It brings new people to the mix: ‘victims’ that lost their trial will jump on it. It takes the focus off of her being a liar by creating a new movement.

That is her goal, forget what happened in court by looking over here. Classic gaslighting (I am lying but let’s make it about something else).

Shes not going to take down FB, Twitter, Tiktok, Instagram, etc. She knows that so what’s her end goal? A new trial with a sequestered jury? She is doing what she always does. Lying, blaming someone or something…ANYthing but the real issue: she is a narcissist.

[…]

The much sought-after interview with Heard was filmed on June 9 in NYC under tight security and secrecy. The actress flew in from the Old Dominion specifically for the filming and returned to the DC area later in the day. To keep matters under wraps, the interview was tactically not shot at NBC’s 30 Rock HQ.
During the taping, Heard spoke with the Today co-host about how she believes the decision by the jury could impact free speech in America and other women coming out to talk about domestic abuse, a source close to the situation tells Deadline. She also discussed from her POV the spectacle that the lurid six-week trial became with the self-styled “Deppford Wives” packing the courthouse both inside and outside. Additionally, Heard told Guthrie of the vital differences she sees between the UK “wife beater” libel case that Depp lost in November 2020 against The Sun tabloid, and the legal battle on this side of the Atlantic between the former couple and Rum Diary co-stars. You can watch a clip of the interview below.
[…]

Same old story, same old song, just like when she was on the stand. She lost doing this same thing…. lying and gaslighting. She has no self awareness, or insight, and has a completely warped sense of reality. She seriously needs to be tried for perjury. And after this I really hope JD makes her pay the money. All of it. I wish now the jury had awarded him the full 50 mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe