VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky News

'I put on my smile'

Amber Heard describes what she did after getting off the private flight from Boston to LA, in which she alleges Johnny Depp kicked her to the ground, and taunted and slapped her. [see previous post].

Heard says: "I was scared of what was going to happen to me. If I left him... If I didn't... And I needed help... I didn't feel safe going home, I was scared". The court is shown a message she sent to a friend saying "I'm not good".

She says that evening she surrounded herself with friends. She says Depp "got sick" after the flight, and so she took Depp's daughter, Lily-Rose out to dinner. She says: "I put on my smile, took her out, tried to make her feel loved celebrated for her birthday".

She says she then "booked a flight back to New York", alone, not with Depp.

oh, she’s such a brave saint, pretending that only she cared about her stepchild… puke.

JD will abandon the girl on her birthday - purportedly, as per Amber - and/but he’ll also bend over backwards to avoid Lily-Rose and Jack watching him physically (and comparatively flagrantly, compared to her exiting the room and the kids not knowing it had happened) beat up Amber when the kids are in the next hotel room - also per Amber.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I honestly think neither of these actors will have a meaningful career left after this.

I think JD may be ok,he is an exceptional actor and as Richard Marks pointed out,before AH and her viciousness Johnny Depp was a known drug user,known for being a bit eccentric and maybe even a bit of diva in some ways,but he was beloved and very employable in all that time.
Drink and drugs aside,he doesn't ever seem to have put a foot wrong in Hollywood.

From a fan's point of view I think a lot of the poor behavior and excessive substance abuse became much more apparent once he got together with Amber Heard. His appearance has always been consistent, he is an incredibly handsome man and there is just a quality about him that endears,but since he got with AH he slowly but surely looked a bit of a wreck. Dishevelled and a bit grubby.
I don't say that as an insult at all,purely an observation on my part.
Hopefully the Amber affect has worn off now.

She claims to have joined Al-Anon. I would presume she learned there that consuming alcohol in front of a recovering addict threatens their sobriety. Par for the course for Ms. Heard of saying one thing and her actions prove otherwise. His sobriety was of a lower priority than her consumption of her favorite expensive red wine. :mad:

That makes sense now that you mentioned it. She puts it up when something is on their screen. Who would she be hiding it from, the court camera? I assumed the photo is on all screens throughout the courtroom, no?

I'm guessing she is hiding it from the camera .. it's only on the screens in front of the attorneys right now because it's not published to the jury. They don't want photos of this showing up on the nightly news if it's not in evidence

Sky News

'I resolved to leave him'

Amber Heard says after the alleged attack by Johnny Depp on the private from Boston to LA, "I surrounded myself with my friends and resolved to leave him. I felt powerless..."

She also says she began attending the support group Al-Anon in LA every day, for people who love addicts alcoholics.

She says Depp did contact her after the alleged fight, and said he would understand if she didn't want to "forgive him" for what he had done. She says at the time Depp told her he had another celebrity who was attending meetings with him and supporting him. She says he said: "Three days sober, four days sober, the monster will never come back".

Heard says she had gone to New York "to get the strength to leave him" and that "I thought things would change".

oh, she’s such a brave saint, pretending that only she cared about her stepchild… puke.

JD will abandon the girl on her birthday - purportedly, as per Amber - and/but he’ll also bend over backwards to avoid Lily-Rose and Jack watching him physically (and comparatively flagrantly, compared to her exiting the room and the kids not knowing it had happened) beat up Amber when the kids are in the next hotel room - also per Amber.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

oh, and I almost forgot - what about the text they couldn’t wait to admit on defense, about how JD says himself that if Lily-Rose finds out she is right about him lying to her about continuing drinking, she’ll be so upset?… wouldn’t he be bending over backwards to stay sober on her birthday?

She claims to have joined Al-Anon. I would presume she learned there that consuming alcohol in front of a recovering addict threatens their sobriety. Par for the course for Ms. Heard of saying one thing and her actions prove otherwise. His sobriety was of a lower priority than her consumption of her favorite expensive red wine. :mad:

isn’t it also accepted wisdom that it takes several tries for addicts to quit drinking? In her written testimony, she’s taken this as insults/signs that he’s not sincere… ‘he would go away and come back with 3/7/30-day chips and then start all over (paraphrase)’ - well, isn’t this part of the process?!? I know it would be so for quitting smoking…

ETA: to be fair, she does say elsewhere she asked him if the wine consumption bothered him and he said ‘no’, but that too seems to me as if it might be logical and half-healthy because surely as part of his profession, he will have to confront multiple people swilling booze around him at multiple parties and meetings over restaurant meals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper