VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She actually said friends and family have “rules” now on how to treat her.
Ack! I’m sure that was in place ALWAYS.

AH just said to the woman deputy walking her out to her limo
“ a girl could get used to this”

Well -a girl- evidently is not so beaten down that she can’t lift a curling iron or dress like a power-playa. That Narc statement about her just wanting Johnny to “leave her alone”
Pfttt…that’s her! She could NOT leave him alone! The Op-Ed was to be the final sword to take him down.

MOO
Not only do her friends and family have 'rules' on how to treat her---but her gynecologist does too, apparently. Loved how she threw that in, to make jurors think she sought treatment for the alleged bottle incident. :rolleyes:

I guess they don’t want to be in the courtroom for verdict because they don’t want to get upset in front of the cameras. I can see either of them losing it if they lose.

I feel like this jury will want to end this nightmare tomorrow. And not have this hanging over their heads over the holiday weekend. It’s not a criminal trial so I can see any holdouts just say whatever and go with the majority.

YES! I saw that too. Camille busted out a big smile as soon as AH 1st said that. lol

I wish we had seen EB and BR faces at the same moment!.

I can't remember what AH was saying, but did you all see Ben Chew sitting there with absolute wide open mouthed disbelief on his face at one point during cross? It was brilliant :D

I guess they don’t want to be in the courtroom for verdict because they don’t want to get upset in front of the cameras. I can see either of them losing it if they lose.

I feel like this jury will want to end this nightmare tomorrow. And not have this hanging over their heads over the holiday weekend. It’s not a criminal trial so I can see any holdouts just say whatever and go with the majority.

My feelings EXACTLY.

The closing arguments, the jury instructions. Then maybe 6 hours to a verdict, just to be circumspect about reviewing the evidence. They must be exhausted and dying to get out of there for a nice long weekend.

Is the jury sequestered overnight or are they sent home at a certain time to return to deliberate the next day?

I don’t see Johnny losing it, that’s not his style. Even if he loses the case he told his truths. He has many more fans now because he has spoken out.

Pfttt…that’s her! She could NOT leave him alone! The Op-Ed was to be the final sword to take him down.

MOO

Shortened and bolded by me to quote ..

and I have no doubt she will continue at some point in trying to engage or speak with him again. A Happy Birthday text or an I miss you text or getting someone else to send a message to him. In her eyes, she is still of upmost importance to him because she is so special .. and will always be the love of his life :rolleyes: people like her never go away ..

My feelings EXACTLY.

The closing arguments, the jury instructions. Then maybe 6 hours to a verdict, just to be circumspect about reviewing the evidence. They must be exhausted and dying to get out of there for a nice long weekend.

Is the jury sequestered overnight or are they sent home at a certain time to return to deliberate the next day?
no sequestration...not even served dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper