VA VA - Katelin Akens, 19, Springfield, 5 Dec 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like coincidences...
I believe LE have a grasp on what happened to Heather already even if they are not willing to say it. This statement would help rule out the mystery woman in Heather's case of being Katelin, imo.

Ciccone's mother, Stacy, told Dateline that her daughter was being stalked by another girl. Other have said that she was receiving death threats.

Pearce says that investigators have spoken to the girl in question. "That person has been interviewed at length and has been extremely cooperative," he says, adding that the young women's dispute stemmed from a fight over a boyfriend. "At this point, she is not a person of interest."

http://www.people.com/article/spots...n-michelle-akens-missing-heather-ciccone-dead

bbm = bolded by me

Thank you. Some things I know, regarding tracing phone records/pings etc. From what I understand she had a prepaid virgin mobile phone, which makes these issues harder. The message her mother did get was very vague about her arriving and then the phone immediately went off. In the area where her belongings were found, I know for a fact that the police did a ground search on foot in the woods around the area a few days ago. Also yesterday a police helicopter searched the river in the area for a few hours. According to the daughter of the helicopter pilot nothing was found. Just interesting that the police have already started using such a large search and rescue/recover resource. Something I heard, but has not been confirmed, is that her body jewelry was found with her belongings. Again that is hearsay and I've not seen that confirmed at all. But if it's true that's not good. Also the police have asked all friends and family not to do a ground search until they tell us to, we had one scheduled but the police called it off and asked us to reschedule for another date.
The searches aren't a surprise after they found the luggage. It would be normal for them to launch a grid search for her from that point. Before then, they had too broad of a scope for a search. Requesting John Q. Public and friends to refrain from searching isn't too unusual either. They don't want possible evidence to be lost if this does turn into more than a missing person case. LE (law enforcement) also use helicopters and drones in areas which could be interrupted by searchers on the ground. This could be another reason to reschedule.

The body jewelry would be a definite clue of something being amiss, but if she was trying to walk away it would also draw attention to herself. People are more apt to recognize her with it. If she received the jewelry as gifts, it could also be she felt like they should be returned. People under stress do odd things.

Katelin should be proud of her friends and family coming together to find her. She is a lucky woman to have so many people who love her and care about finding her. Maybe they will find her very soon.

We hope for the best, but prepare for the worst on WS. Sometimes it seems we have given up hope, but it isn't necessarily true. We discuss all the possibilities as they come up and everyone has their own theory.

I believe LE have a grasp on what happened to Heather already even if they are not willing to say it. This statement would help rule out the mystery woman in Heather's case of being Katelin, imo.

Ciccone's mother, Stacy, told Dateline that her daughter was being stalked by another girl. Other have said that she was receiving death threats.

Pearce says that investigators have spoken to the girl in question. "That person has been interviewed at length and has been extremely cooperative," he says, adding that the young women's dispute stemmed from a fight over a boyfriend. "At this point, she is not a person of interest."

http://www.people.com/article/spots...n-michelle-akens-missing-heather-ciccone-dead

bbm = bolded by me

I understand that it has been reported that LE contacted the suspected stalker and spoke, and cleared her. I also understand that LE told reporters that KA's case has no relation to HC's case, but that does not mean it's not related in some sort of way.

As far as I can see. KA's suitcase was found 10 miles or less then where HC and her vehicle was found. All I'm saying is that it's hard to over look. Now, I love LE with all of my hart, but I don't believe they are under any obligation to be truthful with some reporter if they feel it could hinder an investigation.

Now I'm sorry. Just call it a hunch, but I feel these two cases might be related some how. I just don't know how or in what way.

Does her body jewelry involve lots of metal? some people get nervous about setting off metal detectors and want to remove some of their metal before a flight.

Just a note for locations on the map, the 6600 block of River Road is further west. It's near the intersection of Belle Rive Dr, a gated community.

Just a note for locations on the map, the 6600 block of River Road is further west. It's near the intersection of Belle Rive Dr, a gated community.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought it was reported that the suitcase was found near the intersection with Far Hills/Bragg. I've updated the map to show 6600 River Road.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought I had read that the suitcase was found near the intersection with Far Hills/Bragg. I've updated the map to show 6600 River Road.

Thank you for starting a map. I should have linked the article that was just posted that stated a more definitive location.

Loooooong shot...but could her disappearance be her family sending her off somewhere to be "cured." What I mean by that is...she has been in relationships with men, her family refers to Amber as her roommate when she's much more, Amber's mother is all over fb pleading for her return but I don't see her parents as concerned...perhaps they are trying to get her "help" and don't believe she's gay and this is the only way they could force her into "therapy."

JMO

Here is a visual map I came up with to get everything together that could be relevant at all.

nHkpEee.jpg

Loooooong shot...but could her disappearance be her family sending her off somewhere to be "cured." What I mean by that is...she has been in relationships with men, her family refers to Amber as her roommate when she's much more, Amber's mother is all over fb pleading for her return but I don't see her parents as concerned...perhaps they are trying to get her "help" and don't believe she's gay and this is the only way they could force her into "therapy."

JMO

I'd think if that were the case, someone from the facility she was admitted to would have contacted authorities and squashed this whole thing. LE would not release specific details on that, but they'd at least say she is "safe and in no harm, etc".

I'd think if that were the case, someone from the facility she was admitted to would have contacted authorities and squashed this whole thing. LE would not release specific details on that, but they'd at least say she is "safe and in no harm, etc".

I'd hesitate to say that conversion therapy would qualify as "safe" and "harmless". But that's just me nitpicking.

I hope that Amber returns soon with good news. I'm getting worried.

I'd hesitate to say that conversion therapy would qualify as "safe" and "harmless". But that's just me nitpicking.

I hope that Amber returns soon with good news. I'm getting worried.

Sorry, I didn't mean it that way (I actually agree with what you're trying to say)...I just meant that LE would describe being in the care of medical/psych professionals as "safe and in no harm" to them...their social/political views aside.

Here is the zip code map for partlow ,where step dad lives 22534. I dont know which part of partlow he lives ,but it is a rural and decent sized.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Partlow,+VA+22534/@38.0749934,-77.7304451,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x89b6b10cb5641adf:0xe2e08c271fb85adf

Here is the zip code for map for Ruther Glen 22546 .Mom lives somewhere in this map.
http://zipcode.org/22546

Here is the zip code map for river road, 22407 https://www.google.com/maps/place/Fredericksburg,+VA+22407/@38.2838727,-77.7407962,11z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x89b6bf10acaa6c97:0xbfadf6d833677335

The page is called Find Katelin

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

The page is called Find Katelin

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

That's what I type. I tried it on google as well. Got nothing. Didn't find on first page ether .

I have a lock on my phone, so without the code you can't use it.

So do I. But most of my close family members know my code. And not all phones have a code.

So do I. But most of my close family members know my code. And not all phones have a code.

I would think all phones today would have the capability of a code, and I share mine with no one.

I would think all phones today would have the capability of a code, and I share mine with no one.

It is an option on phones though, so not all people activate it. Some you just swipe screen to unlock as well. Either way, if you abducted someone...I think getting their password would be easy. Most people would give it up if they feared for their safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member