VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Joseph D, glad you are back.

I NEED SOME INFO. how can i get my friend david activated on here. he has tried many times and does not meet the requirements. he has helped alot in the search for kelley. his info is needed just as much as ours. please let me know how to get him activated. thank you

He has to use his interent provider email not just an interent e mail address. The interent based email providers will not let him in. A comcast or verison or something like that I know it is a hassle I never use my provider email.

I NEED SOME INFO. how can i get my friend david activated on here. he has tried many times and does not meet the requirements. he has helped alot in the search for kelley. his info is needed just as much as ours. please let me know how to get him activated. thank you

David should probably be in touch via email with Tricia Griffith, owner of WebSleuths, at:

tgrif@xmission.com

If anyone can get him activated, she can.

I had to go through internet explorer...AOL or sometimes other web servers do not work

KellyC3.jpg

KellyC2.jpg

Missing Woman: Kelly Catalano--VA--01/15/2010

I was hoping they would have more answers by now...

one idea I had....to take a fresh look at all of this by totally discounting the "lesbian"
angle

like...IF this was a hetrosexual woman, what would we suspect?? ex lover....angry lover....jilted lover....unwanted suitor/stalker....

random perp?? Not likely given time of day and the fact the small industrial complex had mostly men workers...not a place where a predator would likely be stalking

so back to the personal...again...if this was a heterosexual woman, who would you suspect?? Think about it...

(ps...one thing that made me think this was a newslink I saw to a UK case where a woman was convicted of a rape/assault on another woman, used karate, she was "drunk" is her defense)

If this was a hetrosexual woman ,the media would have written 17 stories about her abusive relationship. Leading us to suspect him. I say we look for a paper trail. If there was a 911 call to an address Kelly lived we should be able to find record of it as they list reports of an address they and called to tied to the address itself.

Whoever took Kelly probably had planned it differently than it turned out, it would be too risky to drive to BPA and hope that no-one saw you, I think the original plan may have been to talk but it turned into a nasty argument and he/she drove off with her. The other thought is that maybe it was supposed to be a murder suicide on this famous "anniversary" but someone chickened out!

From Soulmagent's link above:

"Authorities in Stafford County are trying to identify the body of a woman found along Interstate 95 near Garrisonville on Tuesday. (snip)

...department created a flier with the victim’s name and information and distributed it to law enforcement agencies across the state."

Huh? They're trying to determine the identity, but created a flier with the victim's name?

Based on the clothing description, it does not sound like Kelly (blue sweater, black capri pants). They didn't give any guess as to age or clues about race that I saw. Said that this woman died of a gunshot wound.

"The Stafford County Sheriff's Office is investigating this incident as a homicide. The victim is described as a black female, age mid teens to mid 20's, approximately 5'2" and 110 pounds with long black hair."

Definitely not Kelly...

Maggie, thank you -- I think you could well be right about the Jane Doe fitting this girl's description. Presumably, LE is already making the connection, but in case not, have you e-mailed them? The time she went missing, physical description, etc. all seem to fit.*

*ETA: Differences in physical description noted in post below.

Great find, Maggieo. You might want to contact LE and let them know about the match!

Sorry, Solstice, didn't see your message! Great minds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member