Found Deceased VA - Lance Buckley, 33, Stafford, 5 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm glad he was found and is alive, but if this was a voluntary disappearance that was a s****y thing to do. You think his wife doesn't have her darn hands full with a preschooler and a freaking NEWBORN?! And then to add stress by pulling that crap??? Lord...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news. Hope to hear more & I hope the family is able to recover and heal. :)

I'm glad he was found and is alive, but if this was a voluntary disappearance that was a s****y thing to do. You think his wife doesn't have her darn hands full with a preschooler and a freaking NEWBORN?! And then to add stress by pulling that crap??? Lord...

Seriously? It would have been a whole lot more of a s****y situation if he had killed himself.

People don't make the best decisions when they are having some kind of personal crisis. And it's safe to say this was something that could have been a whole lot worse. So given a choice between a live husband and father, a missing person or a body in a casket, I imagine his wife and girls are happy for their blessings today.

Seriously? It would have been a whole lot more of a s****y situation if he had killed himself.

People don't make the best decisions when they are having some kind of personal crisis. And it's safe to say this was something that could have been a whole lot worse. So given a choice between a live husband and father, a missing person or a body in a casket, I imagine his wife and girls are happy for their blessings today.

That's very true.

i just got chills reading that lance has been found and is safe.........

my prayers for this young family......i hope they find the help and peace they need and deserve.............there is obviously a lot of love there and that will hopefully see them through this darkness.....

my best wishes to them all :rose:

I'm so glad he is safe.
No matter if he left on his own. ..

I'm glad he has been found.

I feel bad for the guy. I know it was a crappy thing to do to his wife and family, but I'm guessing that he snapped under the pressure of graduation. I had read in one of the articles that he and his wife were living with his parents (I'll see if I can find the link.) and I'm wondering if maybe he wasn't actually graduating as planned or expected. For some people, it can be a major deal when you are supposed to be the provider and can't yet follow through. Maybe they were planning to get out of mom and dad's house and he was hoping to get a get a job and place of their own. Maybe he was feeling like a total disappointment to his family and just freaked out.

A miracle indeed! I wish all missing person cases ended this way! Prayers for the family.

http://wtvr.com/2015/05/08/lance-buckley-atm-photos/

Missing dad Lance Buckley found days later at campground

STAFFORD COUNTY, Va. — The missing man student and father, Lance Calvin Buckley, that multiple law enforcement agencies were looking for has been found and in good condition, reported the Stafford County Sheriff’s Office.

Snipped

Buckley was located Friday in Frederick County, by the Brunswick Police Department and Rangers from the National Park Service at the Brunswick Family Campground, near Harper’s Ferry, West Virginia. The campground is about one hour from the Washington D.C. and Baltimore beltways. It runs along the Potomac.

Snipped

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@MikeNBC12: JUST IN - Missing Stafford father found - in good condition. #RVA #Stafford #BreakingNews http://t.co/INhbmejc6W

Statement from police

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm so glad he's been found! I hope he and his family get through the after effects ok... It seems he really needed to collect himself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876
Back