GUILTY VA - LE use voice recognition, social media, to find militant in UK & US beheading video, *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have you watched any of the beheading videos? There's nothing fake about it, and the final image is of the man's body, stomach on the ground, with his head sitting on his back.

WARNING - EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES OF BEHEADING
Scroll down to see one of the videos: http://www.barenakedislam.com/category/beheadings-graphic

I've become so desensitized to this violence I was able to scroll right to the very bottom of the page, it's shocking, barbaric and it's real.

I saw similar pics back when I was a teen in a TIME magazine, their pics were never censored, times have not changed sadly and it's just more available for everyone to see on a large computer screen.

It's mass hysteria and craziness all wrapped up into one. jmo

I see a lot of people are claiming these beheading videos are fake. They are saying it's propaganda designed to get us into another war.

I've got journalist friends who cover the Middle East and are currently there now. All of these videos are real. My friend knew the two Americans. My friend is taking a huge risk being over there but I support their decision. Someone has to report the truth.

Belgium has been having a debate, as far as I can work out, about young male extremists who leave to join terrorist orgs abroad. They are having their citizenship revoked and being refused re-entry when they find life as a would-be martyr isn't all it's cracked up to be, what with the lack of bars, music and nightclubs.

But families of many of them are saying they should be allowed back - they've made mistakes and should be allowed to start over; that it's even more dangerous to leave them drifting and stateless.

I don't know what others think?

My theory about beheading being fake.

This might be a stupid suggestion but I'm wondering after watching a video that claims the beheading is fake, that the guy supposedly the spokesperson for ISIS doesn't have the 'bottle' as the Brits would say, to actually cut a man's head off. He's not of the same ilk as the group. He has recently been 'radicalized', and isn't necessarily as hardcore as men born and bred jihadist.

This would mean then, he goes through the motions with a fake knife, he gives his spiel in proper English why he's doing it, camera stops recording, another person then takes a real knife and beheads the prisoner. The rapper then is recorded with the severed head. JMO

British Rapper a suspect in journalists beheading by isis

Before becoming a jihadist, he was an aspiring rapper from West London known as “L Jinny,” whose music was played on BBC Radio 1.
Bary also appeared in music videos posted on YouTube for songs titled “Overdose,” “Flying High” and “Dreamer.”

http://nypost.com/2014/08/23/british-rapper-a-suspect-in-journalists-beheading-by-isis/

Belgium has been having a debate, as far as I can work out, about young male extremists who leave to join terrorist orgs abroad. They are having their citizenship revoked and being refused re-entry when they find life as a would-be martyr isn't all it's cracked up to be, what with the lack of bars, music and nightclubs.

But families of many of them are saying they should be allowed back - they've made mistakes and should be allowed to start over; that it's even more dangerous to leave them drifting and stateless.

That is such a difficult decision Z, could we ever trust them? Look at the Boston bombers, they brought their extreme beliefs and pretended to integrate into the American way of life, but had evil intentions.
If these young men and women were brought back, they would have to be under surveillance for the rest of their lives, is it worth it? :dunno: jmo

I think it is definitely the same murderer. Even though he's tried to cover his eyes up more, the London accent sounds exactly the same, just muffled. There isn't one London accent - there's lots. His accent is say, what Queens would be compared to Manhattan or something. His build is just the same too.

Does anyone else think that possibly all 3 of these men were beheaded at the same time, but the videos were held to be released at their leisure?

David Haines beheading video: clues could hint at timing and location

A video of the beheading of the British aid worker David Haines offers further clues to the location of his Isis killers, and references within the video seems to indicate that the video was taken recently.

The masked militant featured in the video, who appears to be the same man featured in previous videos and has become known as Jihadi John, makes reference to the recent bombing of the Haditha Dam in early September."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ould-hint-at-timing-and-location-9731851.html

* ^^ I think the "Rapper" was ruled out.

This might be a stupid suggestion but I'm wondering after watching a video that claims the beheading is fake, that the guy supposedly the spokesperson for ISIS doesn't have the 'bottle' as the Brits would say, to actually cut a man's head off. He's not of the same ilk as the group. He has recently been 'radicalized', and isn't necessarily as hardcore as men born and bred jihadist.

This would mean then, he goes through the motions with a fake knife, he gives his spiel in proper English why he's doing it, camera stops recording, another person then takes a real knife and beheads the prisoner. The rapper then is recorded with the severed head. JMO

*British Rapper a suspect in journalists beheading by isis*

Before becoming a jihadist, he was an aspiring rapper from West London known as “L Jinny,” whose music was played on BBC Radio 1.

I agree completely with that.
It's pure propaganda.

"So just who is Jihadi John? Security experts say ISIS executioner with London accent is NOT London Hip Hop rapper"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Hip-Hop-rapper-Maida-Vale.html#ixzz3CGIU0LfJ

Although he may not be 'Jihadi John' he most definitely is one of the reasons I agree with the suggested actions in Zwiebels ^^ post !

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ial-media-to-find-militant-in-beheading-video

I agree completely with that.
It's pure propaganda.

"So just who is Jihadi John? Security experts say ISIS executioner with London accent is NOT London Hip Hop rapper"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Hip-Hop-rapper-Maida-Vale.html#ixzz3CGIU0LfJ

Although he may not be 'Jihadi John' he most definitely is one of the reasons I agree with the suggested actions in Zwiebels ^^ post !

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ial-media-to-find-militant-in-beheading-video

Thanks Little Jedi, reading through the other thread I see it's already been suggested that the beheading with this Jihadi John are staged but later it is done off camera.
And the rapper may not be him. Hmmmm, this is such an awful situation, for the family and everyone in the end if it brings more fighting/war. :(

Have you watched any of the beheading videos? There's nothing fake about it, and the final image is of the man's body, stomach on the ground, with his head sitting on his back.

WARNING - EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES OF BEHEADING
Scroll down to see one of the videos: http://www.barenakedislam.com/category/beheadings-graphic

I have purposely not not watched the graphic videos and really don't need to read a description, that is uncalled for.

I don't find it hard to answer that question at all, but then again I'm a very "black and white" type person.
NO!! They should not be allowed back in Belgium, the USA, or whatever country they came from. They're not teenagers who ran away from home, smoked some pot, and joined a band. Whether people like it or not, there is a global war going on against these terrorists, and they chose where to make their stand. Crap, is this what teenagers are doing to "rebel" these days?! Lots of choices made at that age have life long consequences whether it be committing a crime, drug use, unplanned pregnancy, a tattoo, a marriage done in haste....I'd say committing treason should entail some sort of life long consequence as well.
Again, not a lot of "gray" in my beliefs. Maybe I'll soften over time. (Already middle age so I'm not holding my breath)

That is such a difficult decision Z, could we ever trust them? Look at the Boston bombers, they brought their extreme beliefs and pretended to integrate into the American way of life, but had evil intentions.
If these young men and women were brought back, they would have to be under surveillance for the rest of their lives, is it worth it? :dunno: jmo

Boston bombers didn't actually have the extreme beliefs when they came to US. They were not very religious when they came. It would appear they acquired their extreme beliefs while in the US, after being disillusioned that it wasn't all going great for them here.

British Rapper a suspect in journalists beheading by isis

Bary also appeared in music videos posted on YouTube for songs titled “Overdose,” “Flying High” and “Dreamer.”

http://nypost.com/2014/08/23/british-rapper-a-suspect-in-journalists-beheading-by-isis/

How did they get the hostages to be so calm? Which various conspiracy sites claim is a proof that videos are fake.
But I am thinking maybe the hostages were injected with something?

The fact that they don't show the actual beheading is what is leading to all of the speculation of the videos being fake. I've witnessed enough to know that the end result that is shown is not fake. These people are being murdered. I read someone say on a new article that it is fake because they are worth more alive than dead. The person clearly does not understand that they hold no value on the life of "infidels". If the bargaining chip doesn't work, get rid of it. That is how they operate. The fact that they are censoring their own videos does not make it fake, it actually give the videos more exposure and has more people asking questions. That is the propaganda. To cause confusion and mistrust.

If you have seen beheading videos before... these looking NOTHING like them. Especially the first one.
There is plenty online debunking a myriad of things wrong with these videos.
I consider them pure propaganda. My 2c

U.S. strikes ISIS near Baghdad

An airstrike southwest of the city appears to be the closest the U.S. airstrikes have come to the Iraqi capital since the start of the campaign against the Islamist militants, a senior U.S. military official told CNN.

A statement from U.S. Central Command described the action as "the first strike taken as part of our expanded efforts beyond protecting our own people and humanitarian missions to hit (ISIS) targets as Iraqi forces go on offense, as outlined in the President's speech last Wednesday."

Six ISIS vehicles near Sinjar, Iraq, and an ISIS "fighting position" that was firing on Iraqi security forces southwest of Baghad were destroyed, the statement said. All aircraft left the strike areas safely, it added.

Meanwhile, more than two dozen nations, the Arab League, the European Union and United Nations met in the French capital, calling ISIS a threat to the international community and agreeing to "ensure that the culprits are brought to justice."

In a statement at the conference's conclusion, the French government said the participants had agreed to take on ISIS "by any means necessary, including appropriate military assistance, in line with the needs expressed by the Iraqi authorities, in accordance with international law and without jeopardizing civilian security."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/15/world/meast/isis-threat/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

If you have seen beheading videos before... these looking NOTHING like them. Especially the first one.
There is plenty online debunking a myriad of things wrong with these videos.
I consider them pure propaganda. My 2c

I've only watched Nick Berg.
I will not ever watch another.

If I may ask, in what way are these different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back