GUILTY VA - LE use voice recognition, social media, to find militant in UK & US beheading video, *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How did they get the hostages to be so calm? Which various conspiracy sites claim is a proof that videos are fake.
But I am thinking maybe the hostages were injected with something?

IDK how they stay calm. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that they're fake. I guess it's possible, but I find that hard to believe. Lord knows it took the US days to "authenticate" the video of JFs murder.

who knows, maybe they'll become more graphic. I'm sure they are fully aware that there is a good deal of speculation that the videos are fake, so maybe next time they'll make sure we know they aren't. IDK

IDK how they stay calm. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that they're fake. I guess it's possible, but I find that hard to believe. Lord knows it took the US days to "authenticate" the video of JFs murder.

who knows, maybe they'll become more graphic. I'm sure they are fully aware that there is a good deal of speculation that the videos are fake, so maybe next time they'll make sure we know they aren't. IDK
I've looked at speculations that these videos are fake. I don't know what to make of it.
For what purpose would the videos be fake? Are these victims not actually dead? Somehow I doubt it.
And if US decided to make beheading videos, surely it could do a better job with all the special effects.

I think that -0- of them should be allowed back.
Period.
In any country.
They've obviously seen the be-heading videos.
If they are sick enough, to think, that, murdering is cool...
NO. They have given away, voluntarily, their right to live amongst law abiding, decent people.
They absolutely, should not be allowed back.
Not ever. They are traitors.
There should never be second chances for traitors.
When made known, that if you want to betray your country, and your humanity, that. There is No going back...
The amount of traitors will become few and far between.
A hard line is needed.
You want to leave and join the most disgusting, vile, evil, group of people, known to modern day?
Done. But you're NOT coming back. PERIOD.
THIS IS NOT a game.

Belgium has been having a debate, as far as I can work out, about young male extremists who leave to join terrorist orgs abroad. They are having their citizenship revoked and being refused re-entry when they find life as a would-be martyr isn't all it's cracked up to be, what with the lack of bars, music and nightclubs.

But families of many of them are saying they should be allowed back - they've made mistakes and should be allowed to start over; that it's even more dangerous to leave them drifting and stateless.

I don't know what others think?

Whoa "wondering"
Yes, it's upsetting.
You have joined a website that deals with upsetting things.
Please don't shoot the messengers.
They are only reporting. Reality and actual happenings.
Yes, it's upsetting. For everyone here.
But, the truth, should not be hidden or buried. No matter how difficult it is to look at.
I've not watched the videos of the beheadings of good people who came to do help, I don't have to.
My imagination, takes care of my curiosity.
But, somebody's got to look!
These victims deserve that! The whole world, and cringing people like me should watch, the cruelty and barbarity, that these good people had to go through.
Even if you, do not, have the stomach to watch, what's really going on...Please.
Do not condemn, the brave people who do.

I have purposely not not watched the graphic videos and really don't need to read a description, that is uncalled for.

Whoa "wondering"
Yes, it's upsetting.
You have joined a website that deals with upsetting things.
Please don't shoot the messengers.
They are only reporting. Reality and actual happenings.
Yes, it's upsetting. For everyone here.
But, the truth, should not be hidden or buried. No matter how difficult it is to look at.
I've not watched the videos of the beheadings of good people who came to do help, I don't have to.
My imagination, takes care of my curiosity.
But, somebody's got to look!
These victims deserve that! The whole world, and cringing people like me should watch, the cruelty and barbarity, that these good people had to go through.
Even if you, do not, have the stomach to watch, what's really going on...Please.
Do not condemn, the brave people who do.

I totally agree with every word and share your feelings about watching.
I can't bring myself to either.
I watched a grand total of two.
Nick berg and a woman by the Mexican drug cartel...

Never again...horrific beyond description.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That whole situation is beyond horriifying but we try to keep their families in our thoughts and prayers. Nothing else we can do. Such a helpless feeling. [emoji26]

I see a lot of people are claiming these beheading videos are fake. They are saying it's propaganda designed to get us into another war.

I assume it's real but it's also propoganda designed to get us into another war.

The press edits them for different policy reasons. Go to youtube or videos that say warning: graphic to see we what they actually post. The narrator references different current events to give a sort-a date that this happened.

Clearly!! No. It is not just you.there's a few of us, but not many. I am astonished that it isn't plain as day for them. With??

Is it just me or are these "beheading" videos not clearly fake?
Couldn't be any more clearer for me . I'm astonished that we are such a minority. I believe they are fake w/green screen,etc so sloppy its comical! How can others not see the exaggerated colors(can look animated @times or just not fully right),clear outlines of the bodies,sounds that dont quite match and other manipulations to these vids like I do. I have no knowledge of film editing or anything but I do know when I'm being deceived! I think maybe the journalists were already dead and they used this to buck us up for the continuance of war or something on those lines. The speech vids or addresses we have of Obama since he declared War are green screened also and at times, even down right sinister/animated/wrong.. they actually scared me. These are just some of my thoughts on it

This is happening in Australia right now!

The documents are expected to say that the plan involved snatching a random member of the public in Sydney, draping them in an Islamic State group (IS) flag and beheading them on camera.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...-large-scale-raids-in-sydney-brisbane/5752002

Anti-terror operation continues, more arrests expected

Police were still executing search warrants late last night and turning up backyards looking for weapons and evidence following the biggest anti-terrorism raids in Australian history.

The raids involved more than 800 police executing 25 search warrants on properties and cars across Sydney, with three strikes also on Brisbane homes linked to the NSW operation.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...on-entering-new-phase-afp#0smca6VxjCR0Sv8y.99

This reminds me of the horrible death of a soldier in London, beheaded by 2 Islamic extremists. :(

Were the videos edited for effect? Probably. Do they show the actual beheading? No. Do I think the end result showed at the end of the video is real? Yes. This current group of extremists display their victims in this manner. Also, if you have an iron stomach and have watched other videos available on the net you'd know it's not as bloody as one would think. Since I know people who are journalists in the Middle East who are embedded with the FSA and have encountered IS factions I still stay I will believe them over anyone else. They are boots on the ground, not sitting behind a computer trying to analyze cinematic properties. As far as propaganda to incite another war? We've been at war for 13 years, there is nothing to incite except action or inaction. Moo

Were the videos edited for effect? Probably. Do they show the actual beheading? No. Do I think the end result showed at the end of the video is real? Yes. This current group of extremists display their victims in this manner. Also, if you have an iron stomach and have watched other videos available on the net you'd know it's not as bloody as one would think.

{Respectfully snipped}

:clap: I so agree with this ^^

This group are well funded & many have grown-up 'tech. savvy'
Years of Hollywood blockbusters etc. is what they've been influenced by & they obviously have 'HD everything'

As a good majority of them are from the 'West' they know just how to manipulate the propaganda.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back