Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped:

On 12/31/09, Lt Joe Radar issued the following update on this case which was paraphrased by reporter Bianca Spinosa of NewsPlex.com:

2) Harrington may have been drugged or injured in a fall but she hadn't willingly consumed drugs.

The bolded part...

IMO

How in the world does anyone know that MH had not willingly consumed drugs. She was alone part of the time and away from her friends - the only way they could know if she didn't willingly consume drugs is if they were with her the entire time.

JMO - that reporter needs to clarify that statement.

Random thoughts>>>

>>>Meow...I never said that I personally thought that she went out to "buy painkillers">> I merely listed that in a laundry list of POSSIBLE ideas..

I do post "ideas' (speculation) which I will normally say is such or say JMO or IMHO

>>> regarding the "first" wave of debit cards....they were linked to one's bank account...savings account....they were "bank cards">> and at first ONLY worked at the bank

then there were "debit card networks"...where you could withdraw from your bank at other banks and then at a debit "atm"....these had names like Jeannie...Sun Network etc...there were many many networks...and they were often incompatable
If you had a debit card you could not use it outside of areas where your bank/network was located

"real time" credit card debit cards have only been out in the ? past 10 years......"debit card with a visa logo...debit card with a mastercard logo"...

real time banking came into play....these cards are now in "real time"

And, as I said, credit has tighted up considerably and I don't think she had a real "credit card"

>>> I hope we can agree on a few things...there really isn't much to say about this

I am "wiling" to assume that there were NO drugs involved...just some drinking?? (although I still consider the possibility that whoever gave her a ride gave her drugs??)

as for me putting *advertiser censored* ? gave her a ride...that was just my "shorthand" for saying "whoever" it was who picked her up/forced her into vehicle/met her to give her ride

we just don't know

I still feel this was NOT planned by Morgan....she wanted to see Metallica

I still feel that the cellphone was a key to the bad way this went down..and I don't know that it had been out of order that long or that she would remember numbers...payphones are horrible to use nowadays IF you can find one...and some only seem to take....debit or credit cards...so yes this may have played into her bad decision and frustration that made her let down her guard and take that fateful ride

In fact just today I was thinking about how "dependent" we all are on cellphones...I passed a rare payphone but it was dangling free...wires cut

I would be interested in hearing the condition/type/cost etc of the payphones there at the convenience store

Respectfully snipped:

The bolded part...

IMO

How in the world does anyone know that MH had not willingly consumed drugs. She was alone part of the time and away from her friends - the only way they could know if she didn't willingly consume drugs is if they were with her the entire time.

Actually it was "paraphrased" by the reporter..the info came from the LE

I sort of agree with you here..we don't know..she may have taken drugs...or may have left the arena to buy drugs...

we just don't know

I think more and more this is a "stranger/unknown" case where we may never know or Morgan may be found when someone is out hiking or hunting with their dog

Sorry - I'm quoting myself

Debit cards have been in use over 20 years - they just may not have been as popular in the beginning as they have become in the last few years.

http://www.brighthub.com/money/personal-finance/articles/42073.aspx

Seattle's First National Bank offered the first debit card to business executives in 1978.

In 1984 Landmark created the first nationwide debit system, using ATMs and other networks that allowed debit cards to be used nationwide.

Respectfully snipped:

On 12/31/09, Lt Joe Radar issued the following update on this case which was paraphrased by reporter Bianca Spinosa of NewsPlex.com:

4) Police have searched all along I-64 from Charlottesville to Augusta County as well as stretches toward Richmond. They've also searched parts of the Blue Ridge Parkway and conducted searches at other Metallica concerts.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...organ-Harrington-missing-person-investigation

Thanks for posting this update. It's good to hear a good bit of I-64 has been searched. Seems to me they ought to have continued one county beyond Augusta into Rockingham County where JMU is (maybe they did, though this doesn't seem to indicate that).

I also wonder about searching the Blue Ridge Parkway vs. Skyline Drive. Technically the BRP begins in Waynesboro at the south end of Skyline Drive along I-64 between Charlottesville and I-81. I hope Skyline Drive (which extends north to Front Royal) was examined as well.

This has been a very snowy winter. I do not remember a recent year when the snow didn't melt between storms. We still have accumulation from nearly a month ago.

Respectfully snipped:

The bolded part...

IMO

Posted before about this statement. To force someone to take a drug or drug them unwillingly is a type of assault. The implication of an additional assault adds to the list of evidence of other possible assaults which may have occurred against MH that night. First, her chin was cut and bleeding; second, the handbag found with its contents strewn near the arena in a parking lot, and the cell was found nearby without its battery; then, her disappearance itself. The implication that MH may have been drugged indicates that the parents and others might suspect that there was a pattern of abuse against MH that night; (but that AM, SS & "Dan" were not the abusers). In other words, the possibility that MH was drugged unwillingly is not totally inconsistent with the events of that night as they understand them.

Sorry - I'm quoting myself

Debit cards have been in use over 20 years - they just may not have been as popular in the beginning as they have become in the last few years.

If you read the article, at first they were ONLY for high standing biz execs with great credit

then they became "bank cards">>> where you could access your funds at night /etc...then they developed "networks"...where you could access your money at other banks in your banks network...or at early atms with a given network on it...Cirrus....Sun....Genie or whatever

then they were used in real time...the ones with a "visa" or MC logo on them

at first you also had to pay a "deposit" on these cards or have a large account...then they were made easier and easier and now they are just given with a bank account

I have done customer service work with amex and I think I know what I am talking about <grin>

now a debit card is standard...but a credit card is harder to come by , especially for a 20 year old in college (but yes, 20 years ago the credit cards were sent to college kids)

If Morgan had a card with "overdraft" protection she would not have been in "trouble" and needing to "balance" it with her dad, she could have kept using the card and repaid it herself

the fact that the "overdrawn" useless card has been stated by so many, including the family friend who runs "their' forum makes me think they are right

anything is possible...but I try to go with the Occam's Razor system of choosing the most probable, easiest solution

We really can't assume anything more than that AM made this statement both to LE & other parties. Her testimony is not self-serving; but rather borders on self-incrimination. (How exactly did she seem to know that MH was not going to just return to her seat shortly?) Did LE obtain corroborative statements from other witnesses? Did they definitely verify AM's account beyond doubt? We only know that AM made this statement regarding her interaction with MH before MH left their party in the arena.
The story is so full of holes.

While I agree that MH's three companions are not likely involved in any abduction or violence against MH, we as citizens have the right to ask questions about their statements. The possibility that MH was murdered makes this case a legitimate matter of public inquiry.

Snipped to save space. BBM

Walker, if you agree that Morgan's 3 friends there that night are not likely involved, why can't you accept that LE has cleared them? You seem to be contradicting yourself. Please elaborate, as possibly i have misread you again and i don't want to do that.
You said you agree that most likely her friends (3 that night), then you must accept that LE has cleared them, or have you cleared them yourself?

If you believe that the friends aren't likely involved in what happened to Morgan, then Dan C, Amy, and SS should be irrelevant, including there statements and "stories" to qoute you, as LE has cleared them. LE has checked their statements and stories, most likely first thing, as they were last to see Morgan.

I don't understand what you mean. How does Amy's story border of selfincrimination if you think she wasn't involved? LE has cleared her, so how could she incriminate herself? Am i missing something here?

If you read the article, at first they were ONLY for high standing biz execs with great credit

then they became "bank cards">>> where you could access your funds at night /etc...then they developed "networks"...where you could access your money at other banks in your banks network...or at early atms with a given network on it...Cirrus....Sun....Genie or whatever

then they were used in real time...the ones with a "visa" or MC logo on them

at first you also had to pay a "deposit" on these cards or have a large account...then they were made easier and easier and now they are just given with a bank account

I have done customer service work with amex and I think I know what I am talking about <grin>

now a debit card is standard...but a credit card is harder to come by , especially for a 20 year old in college (but yes, 20 years ago the credit cards were sent to college kids)

If Morgan had a card with "overdraft" protection she would not have been in "trouble" and needing to "balance" it with her dad, she could have kept using the card and repaid it herself

the fact that the "overdrawn" useless card has been stated by so many, including the family friend who runs "their' forum makes me think they are right

anything is possible...but I try to go with the Occam's Razor system of choosing the most probable, easiest solution

I promise I will not post about the whole credit card issue again. When I had a credit card in college "almost 20 years ago" it wasn't my card - it had my name on it. It was my parent's "credit" and was used for emergencies. It is not relevant what was available 20 years ago. My point was that IMO I feel like most people would have the means to come up with some money in an emergency situation. Whether or not debit cards were available and readily used 20 years ago doesn't have any relevance to Morgan's disapperance.

I recall a few talks with my own father about my inability to balance my check book or really my inability to use the check register at all.

Back to Morgan. I wish we had more to go on...

Posted before about this statement. To force someone to take a drug or drug them unwillingly is a type of assault. The implication of an additional assault adds to the list of evidence of other possible assaults which may have occurred against MH that night. First, her chin was cut and bleeding; second, the handbag found with its contents strewn near the arena in a parking lot, and the cell was found nearby without its battery; then, her disappearance itself. The implication that MH may have been drugged indicates that the parents and others might suspect that there was a pattern of abuse against MH that night; (but that AM, SS & "Dan" were not the abusers). In other words, the possibility that MH was drugged unwillingly is not totally inconsistent with the events of that night as they understand them.

This idea of a "pattern of assaults" keeps coming up. If she fell and cut her chin while taking pictures, how is that an assault? It's an accident.

IMO, i don't think it's a pattern. It's possibly someone found her purse may have
A. took money or items out of it then tossed it again
B. maybe that didn't happen, yet the person could be a different person than the perp, which imo i think is most likely.

If the perp who took Morgan was out for money, he could have demanded ransom, sold her necklace, took her CCs, her whole purse.

The perp who took her wasn't looking for money, he wanted Morgan.

How the purse got to where it was, and if it was tampered with after it got there or moved by a thief from it's original location is a whole different thing..

In your statement above you seem to agree upon the events of the evening being not completely off from Morgan's friends' statements, or as they (her friends?) understand them. You said in another post you don't think the friends were involved.

Where are these flaky holes in stories you are talking about then?

LE cleared the friends. At first i was suspicious of the friends since we knew so little about them, and Snead's interview was a mess. However if LE says they are clear, then they are cleared in my book as well.

I see so much lack of faith in LE on here, it's horrible. Granted there have been cases where LE has messed up, however i believe that in Morgan's case LE is really doing all they can. Just because we don't know all the facts of a case doesn't mean LE doesn't either. I accept the fact that LE had good reason to clear her friends.

Now i can move past the friends and onto other possibilities about what happened to Morgan.

Thank you for that link.

We can therefore add Amy kissing Morgan before she left to the reasonably well-established facts of the case.

Here's another interesting note from that article:

Also, this account seems highly reliable:

While MH may have been under the influence, JMO she was not totally wasted.

Since she didn't call her brother, maybe she didn't feel threatened in any way. After all she knew C'ville & had grown up there.

The kiss makes it seem that Amy knew that she would not see MH again for at least several hours. Therefore, we might reasonably conjecture that MH had plans of meeting up with someone. She was headed to the RV lot:

Of course, if she had plans to meet up with someone, she would most probably have asked him to pick her up at a specific arena entrance.

However,

But maybe it was in fact planned, but the abductor managed to lure MH to the remote & secluded RV lot for just this very reason.

The perpetrator would have to be someone MH knew before the concert. He must have known her well enough to call her on her cell & arrange the meet-up.

We seem to have abandoned the Run-Away Theory, but if she were planning to run away that might be how she would plan it. Have a friend (even a female friend) ready & waiting in a van with whatever she wanted to take with her, and then pretend to hitch ... Maybe that's why her checking account was overdrawn: to run away, she would need cash.

However,

If MH were running away, she probably wouldn't have turned back at the last moment, but it's not impossible.

More likely, she would have tried to get back into the arena when she realized that someone she was planning to meet apparently failed to appear or could not keep their appointment for some reason. That person might have then called her, and asked her to walk over to the RV lot.

BBM
Walker, you bring up some really good points in your post here.

Morgan kisses Amy goodbye as she wouldn't be seeing her for at least several hours as she is leaving the concert.

Walker, if you were picking up your girlfriend, would you have her wait at the entrance or in a desolate RV lot? (if your a female then switch girlfriend for boyfriend)
Most would want to pick up a friend or loved one at an entrance as they are well lit, not as desolate, and probably easiest to find.

If Morgan was meeting someone she would be around the entrance outside area of the arena, which matches some sightings of her outside. Maybe she was waiting to meet someone for a ride to go with them?

They don't show, she can't get back inside the arena and is familiar with the area so either walks around and possibly runs into someone who might be familiar to her. Acquiantance, friends, etc. She may go with that person, and thats when things get bad.

Couple of comments:

My 21-year old son has 2 credit (not debit) cards that are HIS (not ours with his name on them). Credit card companies are hurting and they hit up the college kids for business. We decided to 'let' him get them, so as to start building up his credit.

There came a point about 7 years ago, that we dropped my son and 2 buddies off at Gen Con at the Convention Center. There was confusion as to when we were picking them up, and, even though he found a working pay phone (no cell yet), he had no money and it had simply not occured to us to teach him how to make a collect call! He worked it out with a kind operator ... but the lesson here :idea: be sure your kids know how to make a collect call!

Couple of comments:

My 21-year old son has 2 credit (not debit) cards that are HIS (not ours with his name on them). Credit card companies are hurting and they hit up the college kids for business. We decided to 'let' him get them, so as to start building up his credit.

There came a point about 7 years ago, that we dropped my son and 2 buddies off at Gen Con at the Convention Center. There was confusion as to when we were picking them up, and, even though he found a working pay phone (no cell yet), he had no money and it had simply not occured to us to teach him how to make a collect call! He worked it out with a kind operator ... but the lesson here :idea: be sure your kids know how to make a collect call!

HOwever....per her family and various links, Morgan had a debit card that was "overdrawn"

regarding the collect calls...I guess that would have been possible...pay phones are so rare and old and "beat up" I am not sure they would have that info

if Morgan had been drinking she might not have gotten it together to make a collect call...and I don't think most/many cell phones can accept a collect call (some I think could if you make prior arrangments)

I do feel that at some time we have to look at some of these cases and say "what could they have done differently?"...and maybe some other young person will be spared this, some other family would be spared this pain

I am holding fast to my idea that 1) a working cell phone
2) money or a debit/cc with money
3) buddy system

is good for kids gong to concerts

Maybe these "grown up" college kids need more "advice" or information...after seeing what has happened in other "cases" it might prevent another tragedy

Snipped to save space. BBM

Walker, if you agree that Morgan's 3 friends there that night are not likely involved, why can't you accept that LE has cleared them?

The reporter said that LE said the "friends" have been cleared; but they never specified exactly who was cleared of what possible crime. A person could be "cleared" of kidnapping, but yet not be completely blameless either.

JMO: SS, AM & "Dan" did not perpetrate any violent assault against MH; but they might know something. Plus, maybe they met up with additional "friends" inside the arena, whom they haven't mentioned, and who have not been cleared.

You seem to be contradicting yourself. Please elaborate, as possibly i have misread you again and i don't want to do that.
You said you agree that most likely her friends (3 that night), then you must accept that LE has cleared them, or have you cleared them yourself?

We should keep an open mind either way.

If you believe that the friends aren't likely involved in what happened to Morgan, then Dan C, Amy, and SS should be irrelevant, including there statements and "stories" to qoute you, as LE has cleared them. LE has checked their statements and stories, most likely first thing, as they were last to see Morgan.

I don't understand what you mean. How does Amy's story border of selfincrimination if you think she wasn't involved? LE has cleared her, so how could she incriminate herself? Am i missing something here?

Even if LE "cleared" certain people, we can still question their statements. For example, AM most probably would never have knowingly harmed MH; however, according to her own testimony, she kissed MH before she separated from the group as if she knew that she would not see her again for a significant amount of time. How did she know that MH wouldn't just quickly return to the seat?

OTOH some girls just kiss friends all the time; that's why I said that the statement "borders" on self-incrimination (that is, that AM knew all along that MH was planning to meet up with some particular person outside, and deliberately withheld that information from LE & the public).

BBM
Walker, you bring up some really good points in your post here.

Morgan kisses Amy goodbye as she wouldn't be seeing her for at least several hours as she is leaving the concert.

Walker, if you were picking up your girlfriend, would you have her wait at the entrance or in a desolate RV lot? (if your a female then switch girlfriend for boyfriend)
Most would want to pick up a friend or loved one at an entrance as they are well lit, not as desolate, and probably easiest to find.

If Morgan was meeting someone she would be around the entrance outside area of the arena, which matches some sightings of her outside. Maybe she was waiting to meet someone for a ride to go with them?

They don't show, she can't get back inside the arena and is familiar with the area so either walks around and possibly runs into someone who might be familiar to her. Acquiantance, friends, etc. She may go with that person, and thats when things get bad.

Maybe the guy made up some excuse to lure her to walk over to the RV lot.

This idea of a "pattern of assaults" keeps coming up. If she fell and cut her chin while taking pictures, how is that an assault? It's an accident.

We don't know. She may have been assaulted. But it seems odd that MH would be the victim of three separate possible crimes all in one night.

IMO, i don't think it's a pattern. It's possibly someone found her purse may have
A. took money or items out of it then tossed it again
B. maybe that didn't happen, yet the person could be a different person than the perp, which imo i think is most likely.

If the perp who took Morgan was out for money, he could have demanded ransom, sold her necklace, took her CCs, her whole purse.

The perp who took her wasn't looking for money, he wanted Morgan.

Seems as if he might have been motivated by anger.

Where are these flaky holes in stories you are talking about then?

These 10 threads cover them pretty well.

I see so much lack of faith in LE on here, it's horrible. Granted there have been cases where LE has messed up, however i believe that in Morgan's case LE is really doing all they can. Just because we don't know all the facts of a case doesn't mean LE doesn't either. I accept the fact that LE had good reason to clear her friends.

Now i can move past the friends and onto other possibilities about what happened to Morgan.

This advice was offered to the family of missing persons by a poster on one of these boards: always get a private investigator right away. LE has only a limited budget. Because they get so many cases, they tend to make assumptions about each case based on the averages. Of course, they will usually be correct. But if the case is unusual, you need a more specialized approach.

When you say "clear her friends," what does that mean? Are the friends just the two girls, or just the three companions, or does it mean everyone she spoke to in the arena or everyone in her social circle? And, which crimes were they cleared of? Murder? Car theft? Perjury?

The reporter said that LE said the "friends" have been cleared; but they never specified exactly who was cleared of what possible crime. A person could be "cleared" of kidnapping, but yet not be completely blameless either.

JMO: SS, AM & "Dan" did not perpetrate any violent assault against MH; but they might know something. Plus, maybe they met up with additional "friends" inside the arena, whom they haven't mentioned, and who have not been cleared.

We should keep an open mind either way.

Even if LE "cleared" certain people, we can still question their statements. For example, AM most probably would never have knowingly harmed MH; however, according to her own testimony, she kissed MH before she separated from the group as if she knew that she would not see her again for a significant amount of time. How did she know that MH wouldn't just quickly return to the seat?

OTOH some girls just kiss friends all the time; that's why I said that the statement "borders" on self-incrimination (that is, that AM knew all along that MH was planning to meet up with some particular person outside, and deliberately withheld that information from LE & the public).

Walker, the VSP have never used the word crime, as in a crime has been committed, that I know of. If you have a link that points that out please let me know.

In the article I pointed out to you yesterday which has LT. Rader updating the press on the status of Morgan, he uses the word abducted. THAT is the only thing being investigated regarding Morgan. You say that “they never specified exactly who was cleared of what possible crime”. The only crime anyone has discussed including the VSP is MH being gone. Granted, abducted would also encompass missing, taken, or kidnapped. In the article they also say she was not forced out of the JPJ arena. So what other crimes have you heard about; better yet read about, that you can post here? I would venture to say none, because there are none. There has been no mention of an assault, rape, murder or violence put forth by the VSP, just abduction. According to the VSP Morgan was either "abducted or willingly got into a car". Rader did speculate about her being drugged but it was only that, it is not an absolute like the abduction. So what other crimes are you referring too?

The same holds true with her friends. From day one the ONLY friends in any discussion on any forum or by any LEA have been Dan, Amy and Sarah. There has not been any mention or even a hint of them meeting up with other friends once inside. The discussion of the friends and them being cleared by LE has always just been about the three that went with her and nobody else.

Here is the link showing the statement by Lt. Rader;

http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache...friends+not+involved&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

We don't know. She may have been assaulted. But it seems odd that MH would be the victim of three separate possible crimes all in one night.

Seems as if he might have been motivated by anger.

These 10 threads cover them pretty well.

This advice was offered to the family of missing persons by a poster on one of these boards: always get a private investigator right away. LE has only a limited budget. Because they get so many cases, they tend to make assumptions about each case based on the averages. Of course, they will usually be correct. But if the case is unusual, you need a more specialized approach.

When you say "clear her friends," what does that mean? Are the friends just the two girls, or just the three companions, or does it mean everyone she spoke to in the arena or everyone in her social circle? And, which crimes were they cleared of? Murder? Car theft? Perjury?

Walker since you seem to have answers, who do you think would have committed 3 seperate assaults on Morgan?

Didn't LE say the fall was by accident while she was taking pictures, that it wasn't related to her being hit in the chin by anyone?

What are the holes in the friends stories? Saying that 10 threads cover them seems to be taking the easy way out, that seems unlike you when you've answered lots of other questions before and had some good theories.

When LE said her friends were cleared they specifically meant the 3 present that night, not to mention it was mentioned that the young man she was texting was cleared as well. Which other friends did you think LE was referring to, Walker? She has so many friends..

You talk about anger as a motivator.. that would seem that either
A. she knew the perp well enough for the perp to be angry at her
N. the perp would be delusional possibly schitzophrenic and not know her at all and have projected anger onto her

As Ghost mentioned, the VSP has not said a crime has been committed, and the VSP has good reason for saying that.
IMO, it's as if they are treating this as a missing persons case that developed due to criminal intent.

For example, if she went off with an acquaintance willingly, and then things turned bad. (Natalie Holloway situation).

Walker, while i do agree with you that crimes were committed against her, i don't see a "pattern of assaults" that night against her. Do you think she has a secret boyfriend who would have committed the "pattern of assaults" against her?
If she had any boyfriends LE would know.

I also agree with you that we all should keep an open mind, however within reason. Sometimes i find that not all questions have instant answers to them. Some may take a long time. Patience is a virtue.

Snipped to save space. BBM.

Just want to offer the small correction that they were the last to see Morgan at her seat, but supposedly many people saw her after that (including those who have come forward willingly, those who have been revealed, and those who have not)...reinforces that what the friends have to say may not matter that much, especially if LE is right that she was abducted or willingly got into a car, unless, of course, the friends knew who she was going to meet.

Hey Everyone, I just want to send out good vibes to all of you. I know everyone has Morgan and her family's best interest at heart. Let's try and stay positive if we can!

MOO - Morgan might have gone to the lengths she did that night (i.e. - NOT SPENDING ADDITIONAL MONEY) because she was already in hot water about her over-spending. I'd imagine the last thing she would want to tell her dad while balancing her checkbook, is "I need $$ to pay back so-in-so because I got stuck outside the concert."

I agree with Logical that a good phone, money & buddy system would have probably prevented what ever took place that night.

This case has really struck a nerve with me, and I think that is partly because I used to go to lots of concerts, made lots of impromptu friends at them, & was a trusting soul. I've been to JPJ to see a concert. Its easy for me to visualize the entire scenario. Its more crowded in the halls there than most venues - and I've been to at least 50. The fact is that texting is about all you can do, because of the noise. The outdoor smoking section is jam packed before, and between bands, wall to wall people. Really unpleasant for somebody like myself who is a bit claustrophobic.

I'd like to bring up another point about the camera. I think its interesting that she had one that night. Would it be possible that she planned to try and get up close to take pictures of Metallica?

IMO she either was not feeling well, and went outside. OR... She was tricked into going outside. I do not think she went outside to score drugs. Its just not what my gut is telling me. I DO think it matters how & why she ended up out there that night. I think if we could have that information it might explain a lot.

I think a good looking girl like her stands out. Did someone try and lure her out with the impression that she could meet the band. I can't stop thinking something like that happened. Others have posted that before. I don't know.... the clues are not many.... I just don't want us to give up hope.
Agreed! I agree with your post as well. Keeping hope alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro