Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to do what I do best, spout off my own personal beliefs without benefit of other posts.......

First of all, IF she called her friends INSIDE the areana and stated, I went outside, and now can't get back in, WHY did one of them not walk to the door she was standing outside of and open it and let her in??????????????????????????????????????????????

That's just problem number one.......

My GUT tells me the answer to her dissappearnce will be found on her personal computer/ and or cell phone records. Reminds me of Nat Holloway. The "goody-two-shoes" girl who secrectly wants to be bad......without mommy and daddy knowing about it.......

I have two guesses with this case.

First guess is that she met a boy online and was to meet him there. The "boy" wasn't a boy at all, he was a sexual predetor and missy was naive.....

My second guess is that she met a "boy" who claimed to be affiliated with the band. He was going to get her backstage.....

To me, one of these two senerios took place.....

Lesson here- I dunno-parents of really "nice" girls ought to relize that even "nice" girls have secrets and fantasies.......JMHO

I am sure this has been discussed but I can't find it! What to the hand signals mean that her Mom does on TV??

News conference at 10:30AM

http://www.nbc29.com/Global/story.asp?S=11398019

Investigators are expected to release a timeline of events leading up to the disappearance of Morgan Harrington.

Well finally. Although I would say this comes about a week too late. So much confusion and everybody trying to help but with soooo little to go on.

This is what we know so far. Morgan drove to Harrisburg where she met her friends and one of them drove their own car to the concert. We think.

Actually we don't know that she was ever at the concert at all. There is no video and no pictures. Speaking of which. That video that was being shown was of a young, blonde haired woman with what looked like three not so young men with black tshirts and a bouncing ball. I wondered if they were security or worked for the band???
I bought that up because the newspaper carrier that was delivering papers at 3am saw a young woman with three men...coincidence? These are the things LE could let us know.

I am sure by now they know everything in the world about Morgan. We don't want the nasty details..nobody is interested in that...well most of us don't care about that.

What we do want to know is...where is Morgan and how can we help find her?

This case is really strange. Are they so quiet because they are onto somebody or is it because of the "social standing" of the Harringtons???

I am sure this has been discussed but I can't find it! What to the hand signals mean that her Mom does on TV??

It is a saying that Morgan and her parents had for each other about loving.
I think it is 4 2 1. I love you forever, times two, and once again..something like that.

i cant remember but has there been a sweep of the h-burg area? could she have made it back before something happened, i.e. the crime occured in h-burg? and did they check hotl cameras on the roads from c-ville to h-burg?

That's a very good idea!

Also, I agree with the poster who suggested that attempts to link the string of young women who have gone missing from the South should start with Jennifer Kesse, who also vanished without a trace -- from Florida.

"We're going through a slew of 'last times' now," Gil Harrington said. "You know, 'the last time this was touched, she touched it.' I am so afraid we're going to have a slew of firsts, 'first time without her on the holidays...' "

I just read this on Facebook. An interview with pictures of Morgan, her brother and her Father. Brother looks like a "rock and roll guy".

Darn they have given up hope after one week? I am suprised they are already taking her placesetting away from the Thanksgiving table.

Last I heard "Gil" was hoping she would be home in time for her test????? Strange sayings from her family..me thinks.

Well finally. Although I would say this comes about a week too late. So much confusion and everybody trying to help but with soooo little to go on.

This is what we know so far. Morgan drove to Harrisburg where she met her friends and one of them drove their own car to the concert. We think.

Actually we don't know that she was ever at the concert at all. There is no video and no pictures. Speaking of which. That video that was being shown was of a young, blonde haired woman with what looked like three not so young men with black tshirts and a bouncing ball. I wondered if they were security or worked for the band???
I bought that up because the newspaper carrier that was delivering papers at 3am saw a young woman with three men...coincidence? These are the things LE could let us know.

I am sure by now they know everything in the world about Morgan. We don't want the nasty details..nobody is interested in that...well most of us don't care about that.

This case is really strange. Are they so quiet because they are onto somebody or is it because of the "social standing" of the Harringtons???

Videos show several blonde haired women with similar physique and hairstyles-paper lady may have seen someone who was not D and not MH.
D was alone at the concert with her boyfriend, just the two of them -she is pretty open to asking any questions we may have an is following things so I'm sure if she suspected it was her at 3:30am she would have said.
Yes I agree it's odd that no pictures of her were taken and I am open to any possibility but personally, I am convinced she was indeed there for a number of reasons. Two to four of the sightings are very credible IMO and correspond and fit with each other. But I also admit its very puzzling we haven't had more sightings, and more reliable statements then the dozen collected so far.

My theory is she "ran into" an ex boyfriend (who possibly her parent did NOT know about)or "acquaintance"(Im thinking maybe she had a "secret admirer/stalker"or perhaps an "online friend") as (Id think)her being snatched in a very crowed place in front of the arena would have attracted ALOT of attention.........I think she unwittingly left willingly ,fully intended to come back to the venue,and something went VERY wrong!
Im also uncomfortable with the "friends" just taking her car & leaving UNLESS they are accustomed to "covering" for Morgan(i.e knowing shes off with whoever/doing whatever while her parents think shes with them & their group).I think theres more to Morgan & her friends then we are hearing........

"We're going through a slew of 'last times' now," Gil Harrington said. "You know, 'the last time this was touched, she touched it.' I am so afraid we're going to have a slew of firsts, 'first time without her on the holidays...' "

I just read this on Facebook. An interview with pictures of Morgan, her brother and her Father. Brother looks like a "rock and roll guy".

Darn they have given up hope after one week? I am suprised they are already taking her placesetting away from the Thanksgiving table.

Last I heard "Gil" was hoping she would be home in time for her test????? Strange sayings from her family..me thinks.

Hmmm. I guess I'm just not seeing it as all that strange. Dad said he is afraid there are GOING to be firsts like not having her home at the holidays, which I can completely understand. Looks like the leads in her case have been slim, and who knows what LE has been telling the parents. I think we all know that statistically, the likelihood of Morgan being found alive decreases with each passing day, and deep down, her parents know it too.

Really? I'm sort of new to this case, but if what you say is true, I personally find that STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also find the LACK of info from the parents re her "friends" really strange too. What kind of "friends" would just accept her calling them moments before the concert started and "accept" she couldn't get back in? That makes ZERO sense to me.
Once I went to the movie theater with a friend. We got there early. The theater our movie was the last one, right next to exit door. I stepped outside to smoke a cig, and afterwards discovered the door was locked. Instead of walking all around the building to get back in, I called my friend, who opened the door, and I slipped safely back in. WHY would her friends just non-chalantly accept her lock out and "blow her off" for the rest of the night (and next day....)There IS so much more to this story than the public is being told, no doubt!

who is watching the live, I am at work and can't please keep me updated

Does anyone know:

Are any of the networks planning to carry the presser live?

TIA.

I think she was there and went back out because a concert security guard remembers her trying to get back and he turned her away because of the policy. At least I think this has been confirmed by LE. Not 100% sure though.

Are there camera's around the arena parking lot and inside? I thought I read the arena didn't have cameras.

I'm on the site but it's not starting for me, is it maybe running late? I keep reloading...

ETA: doesn't work with my browser - I'm looking for another source!

All I'm seeing right now on the live stream is a weather report. I guess it hasn't started yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove