Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be covering the fact the friends were so stoned they have no idea what happened.

They drove away and got home safely obviously so how stoned could they be?

A question and a comment.

First - how long does ecstasy take to effectively "wear off?"

And - I'm beginning to think that perhaps there was no video surveillance at the concert that night (cost savings cutbacks? somebody goofed?) and the police are covering it up. (Can't have the college look bad!!)

I"m not sure don't have any experience with it and don't know anyone that does to even ask, Does anyone else know?

Thanks for your input and the other folks too.

This gives me the willies on so many levels.

There were 16000 people there that night were there not?

Did the 3 girls + 1 guy or whatever effing combination they have decided went to the concert and however they freakin got there (sorry Im a little steamed) are we to believe that this group drove from roanoke to JMU then JMU to JPJ Arena and did not stop at ANY Mcdonalds or 7/11 for soda? ciggys? BATHROOM????? GAS?????

That many hours and no one stopped for a bathroom break or they DID stop for a bathroom break but oopps sorry no security cameras. Darn the luck. IS THAT IT?

and of ALL of these possibilites there is not ONE EFFING GLIMPSE OF MORGAN on a camera????

And the group having an outing took NO PICTURES OF HER with a cell phone camera or regualr camera?

GMAFB

sorry for the caps; i'm just livid.

And all this stuff about Morgan spotted here at this time and that place. NO.... "someone matching Morgan's DESCRIPTION was seen. " Big difference, particularly since we already know there was at least one girl there that looked like her, her hair, her attire, from a distance.

So of 16,000 no one has come up with a glimpse of her on a video or a still-shot?

Forgive me, but DID SHE EVEN MAKE IT TO THE CONCERT?

Just b/c my cell phone and purse are at some place does not for a fact mean that I AM THERE>

jus sayin

moo

Unless something has changed, which is possible, I thought it was reported the security guard told le he remembered turning her away when she tried to re-enter?

Any concerts I have been to lately there was no smoking any where in the building. Didn't someone say there was a designated place to smoke inside this building. Heres what I think they were all good and stoned on E probably and Morgan maybe did have to go to the restroom. Maybe she tried to get one of them to go but they were having fun and didn't want to maneuver thru the crowd, So she kissed one of them(stoner thing) and went to the BR. Decided she had time for a quick smoke stepped outside then couldn't get back in. Thats when she got in trouble with some creep lured her away saying he could help her get back in and she being stoned and missing her band believed him and away she went never to be seen again. I would think that may be a good hunting ground for one of these vermin. Pretty, young, stoned naive girls...

Do you think that any of this "oh I don't think we should mention this" could be because of her religion?
If so then it's nonsense, God forgives too ya know?

Any concerts I have been to lately there was no smoking any where in the building. Didn't someone say there was a designated place to smoke inside this building. Heres what I think they were all good and stoned on E probably and Morgan maybe did have to go to the restroom. Maybe she tried to get one of them to go but they were having fun and didn't want to maneuver thru the crowd, So she kissed one of them(stoner thing) and went to the BR. Decided she had time for a quick smoke stepped outside then couldn't get back in. Thats when she got in trouble with some creep lured her away saying he could help her get back in and she being stoned and missing her band believed him and away she went never to be seen again. I would think that may be a good hunting ground for one of these vermin. Pretty, young, stoned naive girls...

Before I stepped out for a smoke I would def. make sure I could get back in. Usually there is someone at the door who will tell you that as soon as you leave, at least at all the concerts I've been to that's what they do. I've seen over 200 bands live so that should tell you I should know.

Do you think that any of this "oh I don't think we should mention this" could be because of her religion?

Maybe and her fathers job and position in the community

Before I stepped out for a smoke I would def. make sure I could get back in. Usually there is someone at the door who will tell you that as soon as you leave, at least at all the concerts I've been to that's what they do. I've seen over 200 bands live so that should tell you I should know.

Maybe she was to stoned to ask @ the time......

Maybe and her fathers job and position in the community

None of that would mean anything to me in a time like this. I mean don't get me wrong God always means something to me, but as I see it only God can judge you, and if someone was crappy enough to fire someone after their daughter was missing because they found out she did drugs, that's just absurd.

Maybe she was to stoned to ask @ the time......

You don't have to ask, everytime I left they tell you before you walk out. Which in turn has made me turn right back around.
It usually even tells you on your ticket. If she had that ticket for 6 months surely she has read it many times.

One of the oddest things about this entire case is the attitude of her "friends"....one of their bff's finds herself locked out of the concert....which she had been waiting to enjoy for 6 months...and, they what? NOTHING is what! Did one of them ask what entrance she was at?? Go to help and try and get her readmitted?? Give her the keys to the car so she wasn't roaming around the parking lot?? NO they didn't. And, after it was over?? Were they worried about her?? Try to contact her?? Call her parents to see if they had heard from her?? From what we've been told....they waited around for a while and went home. And, got on with their lives. Nice.

And, now, even her parents are giving up. Oh well...too bad she didn't run off with a boy. Guess that means she's dead. Good grief!

None of that would mean anything to me in a time like this. I mean don't get me wrong God always means something to me, but as I see it only God can judge you, and if someone was crappy enough to fire someone after their daughter was missing because they found out she did drugs, that's just absurd.

I agree completely but there are still people with the mind set of "what will the neighbors think" her parents impress me as that type. IDK

Virginia is part of the "bible belt". The parents have a preacher living with them and I think I've heard the mother is some sort of minister... How the parents are portraying her and the stories the friends tell lead me to believe not only do the parents have no clue as to what is going on...they never had one.

Virginia is part of the "bible belt". The parents have a preacher living with them and I think I've heard the mother is some sort of minister... How the parents are portraying her and the stories the friends tell lead me to believe not only do the parents have no clue as to what is going on...they never had one.

:woohoo: Bingo!!!!!!!!

Well guys its bedtime have to work in the am nice chatting with you all....

I live in VA and I agree about the bible belt thing, but it wouldn't change anything in the way I went about finding my daughter. Christians are people too ya know, they aren't perfect. My family are Mormons and are very strict, I am a Mormon, but don't practice it right now, but even if I thought I was going to be excommunicated for something I said so be it. Anything for my lost baby!!!!!They'll eventually let me back in. I agree that the parents haven't got a clue, and I don't think they want one either. Maybe they are afraid of what they might find out.
Edited to say think about the farmville murders, her dad was a pastor and still took his daughter to a somewhat satanic concert, and her mother a criminologist and let the guy stay in her house where they were all killed so, the point I'm trying to make is not even preachers are perfect and everyone knows that.

Any concerts I have been to lately there was no smoking any where in the building. Didn't someone say there was a designated place to smoke inside this building. . Decided she had time for a quick smoke stepped outside then couldn't get back in...

Didn't her Dad say that she had been to a number of events at this particular arena? If so, then she would know that there are 2 indoor/outdoor smoking areas that one can use without being stuck outside.

Edited to say think about the farmville murders, her dad was a pastor and still took his daughter to a somewhat satanic concert, and her mother a criminologist and let the guy stay in her house where they were all killed so, the point I'm trying to make is not even preachers are perfect and everyone knows that.

Yep. Here are the links to the story (there are 3 continued threads)
http://websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2516397

I don't think this story is as complicated as I once did when I factor in Morgan's (most likely) altered state of mind and the age.

Morgan was probably stoned and/or drinking and went outside to get away from the crowd for a few seconds to smoke or get some fresh air. Maybe she went to the bathroom and felt a little dizzy then went to get some air.
So she's outside, can't get back in, and because she's high and/or drunk she doesn't ask for the keys to her car, and her friends don't offer her the keys because of her altered state.
Morgan then says she knows the area and will see if she can find a friend to take her back home.
IMO I think she meant she'd simply peruse the parking lot outside the arena and see if she recognized any of the other kids hanging out for her ride or maybe a party to hang out at for a bit.
When she didn't spot anyone familiar she decided to walk to one of the stores across the bridge to get something to eat or get more cigarettes with the thought she would walk back when the concert was over to meet her friends.
Then she was nabbed by someone in a vehicle on or right over the bridge, and her pocket book is tossed in the field. The battery in her cell probably jarred loose when the pocket book hit the ground.

I don't buy the sightings of her arguing with someone or being punched in the face. This predator is "good" for the lack of a better word, and definitely used a vehicle and did it with no witnesses.
No abductor is causing a big scene outside by arguing with his victim in front of a witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Columba64