Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that the girl that was claimed to be "injured" by several people as actually the girl that was confused to be her in the videos? I mean, she was in the lower arena. I also got the feeling from the officer I spoke to yesterday that the girl that had fallen was the one that came forward about the video being of her.

Idk, just a thought.

No, I was in FB email contact with DS and nothing happend she just had a good time is all and when she heard about MH was very concerned as she is a friend of a friend. She wanted the videos of her off the FB site, understandably so wrote to thank me for speeding it up. Unfortunately she then had to go through the embarrassment of NG and LE and parents taking couple days to get the message it wasn't her.

This is a family pic with the brother in it and it looks like the same guy to me...JMO

http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/223391

It is the same guy. I have seen him in Charlottesville before, I believe he graduated with me, or the year before me, he is friends with several of my friends on facebook.
I'm also pretty sure I have seen him at the local gay club here.
I can confirm that with a friend.

I honestly dont think we(us W/S'ers)are going to get anywhere unless the "friends" stories are released.......theres just NO info to go on as we dont even know if she even made it to the concert (& to be honest Im starting to think that way!!!!!!!)

It is the same guy. I have seen him in Charlottesville before, I believe he graduated with me, or the year before me, he is friends with several of my friends on facebook.
I'm also pretty sure I have seen him at the local gay club here.
I can confirm that with a friend.

So he's no longer in New York?

No, I was in FB email contact with DS and nothing happend she just had a good time is all and when she heard about MH was very concerned as she is a friend of a friend. She wanted the videos of her off the FB site, understandably so wrote to thank me for speeding it up. Unfortunately she then had to go through the embarrassment of NG and LE and parents taking couple days to get the message it wasn't her.

Ok, it was just a thought.
So it is confirmed that the girl that was injured was in fact MH?
Or is this just what they are publishing from speculation?

So he's no longer in New York?

Oh I didn't mean recently. Maybe a year ago.
I used to go to that club quite frequently, and I remember him pretty.

& I can say that knowingly because I don't drink when I go out.

I honestly dont think we(us W/S'ers)are going to get anywhere unless the "friends" stories are released.......theres just NO info to go on as we dont even know if she even made it to the concert (& to be honest Im starting to think that way!!!!!!!)

from the article above:

A Facebook group has swelled to more than 21,000 members, as armchair sleuths from around the world, amid well wishes for a safe return, weigh in with myriad theories about what happened.
The two friends with whom Harrington attended the concert— her Blacksburg roommate Amy Melvin and JMU student Sarah Snead— have not responded to the Hook’s repeated requests for interviews. A male who rode to the concert with the female trio has not been publicly identified.

These 3 friends need to start talking...21,000 people and us armchair sleuths want answers..

Between the fall/chin injury and purse/no ticket along with the abduction, how can anyone be so unlucky. Give me a break...!!
They could all be related to her being too intoxicated. Falling down, making a bad decision to leave the arena and another bad decision to try and walk to a friend's place on the UVA campus.

nouveau- are there a lot of homophobes/violent ones in ur area....what if, she ends up meeting someone who knew her bro...and this/these dudes decide to make sure she doesnt turn out gay, kwim...its happened before, if i remember some news.....anyway, i think he's bak from ny, stayin in her bedroom rigth now at the parents'...that must be tuff for him and them...and maybe the weird livein pastor who took over his room is my guess...and i think maybe those girls went to aparty after the concert and heard something..which is why they drove home...something made them wait, then drive home, later than they said? imho

Unexplained injury: Tips flood in, but still no Morgan
11:16am Friday Oct 30, 2009
<snipped>
Morgan Harrington, the young woman who disappeared during the October 17 Metallica concert, received a facial injury before she left the John Paul Jones Arena, according to multiple sources.

According to the sources, Harrington was seen inside and outside the Arena with blood on her chin prior to her disappearance, say witnesses who wish to remain anonymous. Thirteen days after her disappearance, a police spokesperson confirms the accounts but says investigators doubt the injury points to any altercation.

&#8220;It was a minor injury,&#8221; says Virginia State Police spokesperson Corinne Geller. She explains that police chose initially not to release the detail because the injury was &#8220;consistent with what someone would suffer from slipping and falling, not with any kind of assault.&#8221;

Contacted about the report of the chin injury Thursday, Harrington&#8217;s father, Dan Harrington said he had not been informed of it. That seems to confirm the notion that investigators hold information they&#8217;re not telling the family.

Article:
http://www.readthehook.com/blog/ind...tips-flood-in-but-still-no-morgan-harrington/

:angel:

from the article above:

A Facebook group has swelled to more than 21,000 members, as armchair sleuths from around the world, amid well wishes for a safe return, weigh in with myriad theories about what happened.
The two friends with whom Harrington attended the concert— her Blacksburg roommate Amy Melvin and JMU student Sarah Snead— have not responded to the Hook’s repeated requests for interviews. A male who rode to the concert with the female trio has not been publicly identified.

These 3 friends need to start talking...21,000 people and us armchair sleuths want answers..

I find the friends actions odd and even suspicious as time goes on. I hope they did indeed tell LE everything about that night.

nouveau- are there a lot of homophobes/violent ones in ur area....what if, she ends up meeting someone who knew her bro...and this/these dudes decide to make sure she doesnt turn out gay, kwim...its happened before, if i remember some news.....anyway, i think he's bak from ny, stayin in her bedroom rigth now at the parents'...that must be tuff for him and them...and maybe the weird livein pastor who took over his room is my guess...and i think maybe those girls went to aparty after the concert and heard something..which is why they drove home...something made them wait, then drive home, later than they said? imho

I live and work in the same area. I would say that Charlottesville and even Albemarle County are pretty progressive. BUT, most of the surrounding counties are pretty rural and not even remotely as progressive.

"2. Sorry how on earth can anyone be the least bit surprised that MH's brother has had her photo up on his profile from day 1? I would be surprised if he hadn't!! I think perhaps the person who posted this does not realise that on Facebook it is quite the norm to have a profile picture of a landscape, a favourite thing, your lovely little daughter, your favourite political candidate, your pet dog, your hubby, and your missing or recently lost loved one."
The above by Waddles
==================================================================

So to get right to the meat of this..yes I was suprised that a gay stylist in New York would have his beautiful young sister on his Facebook page. I am still suprised. I would suspect he would have the poster picture showing her missing like most of her friends are showing on the Facebook page. I realize people put their dogs, trees and grandchildren...but how often do we see the above. Call me crazy but I thought it odd.

By the way brother dearest has been curled up in her bed this past week trying to seek answers. Thats why we haven't seen him. Plus I am sure they are "protecting" him.

I remember somewhere reading where a ticket taker at the local airport remembered the pretty blonde Morgan taking a flight to New York to bring food to her brother because groceries were sooo expensive in New York and I thought..huh. Surely a check would do. No way would I want to send pretty Morgan into all...that.

Here is some pertinent info from the JPJ arena website....If this first aid station was not open since it was not a UVA event, then maybe a mobile aid station was set up outside in a van or tent. In that case, she may have gone out there assuming that in those circumstances she COULD re-enter the arena, yet the security did not allow her back. OR if security did make her leave due to intoxication of some kind, perhaps THEY are the ones not giving out the whole story now due to liability issues. JMOO

http://www.johnpauljonesarena.com/about.aspFirst Aid

The First Aid stations are located across from sections 309 and 109. In addition, if first aid is needed, please notify the nearest staff member.

Guest Concerns

John Paul Jones Arena is committed to providing proactive immediate response to issues affecting guests. Should a concern arise during an event, please visit the Guest Services Booth sponsored by ACAC at Section 310, on the main concourse, to have your concern addressed or make a nearby staff member aware of the concern.

Guest Conduct

In order to maintain a safe and enjoyable atmosphere, John Paul Jones Arena asks that guests be courteous to those around them and abide by Arena policies. Guests who use offensive or abusive language, behave in an unruly manner, or appear to be intoxicated are subject to removal.

honeybun-taking food to someone who could just as easily buy food-its a sign of a wish to be close/supportive, but not a sign of logic

from the article above:

The two friends with whom Harrington attended the concert&#8212; her Blacksburg roommate Amy Melvin and JMU student Sarah Snead&#8212; have not responded to the Hook&#8217;s repeated requests for interviews. A male who rode to the concert with the female trio has not been publicly identified.

I want answers too but if the friends arent talking what are we to do??
IMO the friends are the only 100% verifiable ,linkable ,legit people to definitively SUPPOSEDLY have seen Morgan last (not counting the supposed phone contact)& they arent speaking to media & LE nor family has released any info/verification that they are talking to them-all we have is a (imo)useless,senseless & vague POSSIBLE timeline that unless Morgan herself appears no one has any idea if its true or not...........what else can we do?
For all we know Morgan never even made it to the concert! What if she didnt & her purse was planted in the RV lot??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crochet Junkie