Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 2 people that I could possibly believe actually saw MH

The guy from PA who pulled in beside them when arriving at the arena and the guy who engaged her in front of the arena - the one she told to f off...

I would have to believe those 2 witnesses before I believed any others and have to think that yeah...she at least arrived

I don't think the PA guy saw her. He stated she engaged him /them in conversation, asking who the opening band was. Morgan would have known who the opening band was. She was on the FB page, I'll bet she looked at Metallica.com where this info is posted, and of course radio stations as well as conversations with friends/aquaintances,etc.

She would have known.....I know she would have.....and for this reason alone I'm sure he can't 100% ID her like he said he could. Morgan would never have asked him that question.

Why didn’t Morgan’s roommate report Morgan missing after returning to their apartment from the concert? It wasn't until her father reported her missing the next day.

Thank you!

Yes, I disagree with the "no relevance" too in regards to some things that have been said in this case. IMO anything and everything is relevant until after the fact and all is known, settled and the fat lady has sung.

I too would like to hear something from the friends. I don't know why they can't sit down and do an interview with someone...I'm sure there's someone out there who would do a interview with them and let the friends do the talking without any questions being asked... Or they could just make a statement to the press... Anything... Come on girls...speak up please!

I say feed them to Nancy Grace. She'll have them for dinner. :)

Friends --> :silenced: :silenced::croc: <--Nancy Grace

Great discussions tonight folks! I've got to say I'm feeling a bit brain drained...so I'm off to dreamland!

Hopefully there will be some news tomorrow about MH...my thoughts and prayers are with her!

On another Web site they are suggesting that maybe someone offered Morgan a MetClub card in order to lure her away from the concert. The card is supposedly a guaranty to meet the band.

On another Web site they are suggesting that maybe someone offered Morgan a MetClub card in order to lure her away from the concert. The card is supposedly a guaranty to meet the band.

You can win a Meet & Greet with the band if you are a MetClub member. But it is a lottery thing and you have first to win it. It's not like you have that MetClub card you will meet the band!

Thank you!

Yes, I disagree with the "no relevance" too in regards to some things that have been said in this case. IMO anything and everything is relevant until after the fact and all is known, settled and the fat lady has sung.

I too would like to hear something from the friends. I don't know why they can't sit down and do an interview with someone...I'm sure there's someone out there who would do a interview with them and let the friends do the talking without any questions being asked... Or they could just make a statement to the press... Anything... Come on girls...speak up please!
Natalee Holloway's friends would never come forward either. I won’t hold my breath.

And she wasn't clueless about the world and safety. A clueless person doesn't call her dad (at 2 PM was it?) to say they safely made it to JMU She called her dad from JMU (the first leg of the trip) to say that she arrived there safely.

AS for driving time, it's not that far to C'ville/the arena is it? from JMU, I mean. Did they dally around at JMU? visiting? what? who? (Or is it that Im off about the 2 PM dad call time?)

(Sidenote: She did not call him from C'ville to say she/they made it to C'ville (the second leg of the trip, fwiw.) (Or at least not that we've been told)

I know everyone is different; I get that. But imo if I were going to call someone to say I made it safely to XYZ place and there were two legs of a trip to be traversed, AND if I were going to call only once after one leg of the trip, it'd be at the end... at the final destination - not the halfway mark for cryin out loud. Why call when you're halfway there and then NOT call when you arrived at where you ultimately wanted to be? I can see how it makes sense to call from BOTH spots. But that's not what happened that we know of. Calling at the halfway point and not from the final destination is just odd to me.

Just me? Alrighty then. :)

Does anyone know from where Amy began the trip? Im asking b/c I wondered if Morgan went to her parents' home then BACK to Blacksburg/her apt for Amy. (Or was amy at JMU? with the sister, amanda? ) And did Amanda go to the concert as the 5th person? or maybe Im out to lunch and making the whole thing up. IDK

tia

Here's how I took the call from halfway: Morgan's done her part driving and she's relieved that she and her roomie made it. Now there are four in the car, including a guy and she can relax. For her the highest anxiety was the trip to JMU, and thus a call to dad at that time. If she was partaking of psychoactive substances on the second leg of the trip, even more reason to not make a slurred, second call home.

I don't think the PA guy saw her. He stated she engaged him /them in conversation, asking who the opening band was. Morgan would have known who the opening band was. She was on the FB page, I'll bet she looked at Metallica.com where this info is posted, and of course radio stations as well as conversations with friends/aquaintances,etc.

She would have known.....I know she would have.....and for this reason alone I'm sure he can't 100% ID her like he said he could. Morgan would never have asked him that question.
She would have known the openers;

and he described seeing "girls" no dude. And the one mystery dude being part of the group was not released or published at that time. I didn't believe him then, and I still dont.

But maybe Im a cynical so-n-so.:)

Here's how I took the call from halfway: Morgan's done her part driving and she's relieved that she and her roomie made it. Now there are four in the car, including a guy and she can relax. For her the highest anxiety was the trip to JMU, and thus a call to dad at that time. If she was partaking of psychoactive substances on the second leg of the trip, even more reason to not make a slurred, second call home.
True, I totally get that, but from Dad's point of view....

IDK.

Link to site?

She would have known the openers;

and he described seeing "girls" no dude. And the one mystery dude being part of the group was not released or published at that time. I didn't believe him then, and I still dont.

But maybe Im a cynical so-n-so.:)

Kant do you think ANY of them are credible in their ID of Morgan? For whatever reason, I just don't. The more I read, the more I learn of this insane investigaton, I'm beginning to wonder if she was seen at all.

I say feed them to Nancy Grace. She'll have them for dinner. :)

Friends --> :silenced: :silenced::croc: <--Nancy Grace

"Rut Roh..."

(Sorry. couldn't resist. Now kindly flog me; I deserve it.)

You can win a Meet & Greet with the band if you are a MetClub member. But it is a lottery thing and you have first to win it. It's not like you have that MetClub card you will meet the band!

You're exactly right and only a select few are randomly picked......like you said lottery style.

The main advantage to MetClub is your access to tickets before they go on sale to the public....IMO.

Kant do you think ANY of them are credible in their ID of Morgan? For whatever reason, I just don't. The more I read, the more I learn of this insane investigaton, I'm beginning to wonder if she was seen at all.
heh heh ...not really.

It's not that I cant buy someone seeing her b/c someone did.... somewhere... but it's the way these ones worded the sightings and the places... and the details - these "sightings" so far just screamed crock of poo/slash/give-me-my-15-minutes to me.

You're exactly right and only a select few are randomly picked......like you said lottery style.

The main advantage to MetClub is your access to tickets before they go on sale to the public....IMO.

Does anyone know if there is a MetClub card? What does it look like?

I just have to ask is this usual for absolutely no information to be released in a missing person case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee