Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I hate more than NG's "rut roh" is the way she says "MOMMY" and sneers, the way she MIS-pronounces the names, Haleigh and Caylee.. (Hell-lee and Kell-lee) and lastly, the pièce de résistance -- when she talks about little Lucy wearing those over-sized freakin sunglasses in the G D Books-a-Million.

(...with Little Lucy no doubt reading, "The Brothers Karamazov" by Dostoyevsky in its unabridged original Russian.)

( -- OK... NOW flog me.)

:)

heh heh ...not really.

It's not that I cant buy someone seeing her b/c someone did.... somewhere... but it's the way these ones worded the sightings and the places... and the details - these "sightings" so far just screamed crock of poo/slash/give-me-my-15-minutes to me.

I have to agree. When they found the video of the gal up front with three guys everybody thought they had them nailed. Luckily the gal came forward and said..stop its me. Then the newspaper lady sighting of the gal with three guys..I always wondered it it was the same four.

This is one of the reasons I am not at all sure that was Morgan on the bridge.

I ask again where are the pictures and where are the video cameras showing her somewhere even in the vacinity of the arena.

I don’t believe the story that she went to the bathroom, kissed the friend, didn’t have her ticket stub, she drove to the concert, no she didn’t drive to the concert, called her friend to say she couldn’t get back in and would find a way home, ended up outside. Makes no sense.

However, I do believe it is our responsibility to help found Morgan. I hope that she is safe and answers are forthcoming.

I don’t believe the story that she went to the bathroom, kissed the friend, didn’t have her ticket stub, she drove to the concert, no she didn’t drive to the concert, called her friend to say she couldn’t get back in and would find a way home, ended up outside. Makes no sense.

However, I do believe it is our responsibility to help found Morgan. I hope that she is safe and answers are forthcoming.
I don't even believe what the friends contend that Morgan supposedly said in the last call of, "I'll get a ride OR meet you at the car." How con-veeeen-ient [/TM Dana Carvey's the Church Lady -SNL) that it cant be proven what was said only that a call was placed. Had it been a text, well OK then. That's recoverable right? But it wasn't a text - why?

GMAFB. That doesnt even make any freakin sense and tell me how anyone heard anyone say anything? Sorry. Maybe I'm the wicked witch of the west, but I cant buy it. I cant. And isn't that a rather important factor to be so cavalier about in an out of town situation? "Well-que-sera-looks-like-guess-she-got-a-ride-OK-who-wants-burgers?"

moo

I wonder if someone could have used their MetClub card to trick someone into thinking it was a backstage pass?

We bought our tickets for the Charlotte concert, 10/18, from a MetClub member who couldn't make the concert. He bought the tickets early and there were MANY MetClub members in our section. Of course I can't speak for all members, but it's hard for me to fathom a dedicated Metallica fan doing that.

While I'm on the subject, as far as fans go, this concert was far more tame than many concerts I've been to...ie: Stones, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Aerosmith, etc. A large number of the people there were age 30+.

As far as entrances, there were only a few entrances, TONS of security as well as Charlotte LE, and everyone was scanned with a scanner, some were even searched. No re-entry policy is on all tickets, was posted very vividly at entrances, bathrooms were EASY to find and there were MANY of them.
The smoking balcany was also VERY easy to locate.

Does anyone know if the JPJ arena is a "union house"? Virginia is a non-union state, so some of the venues hire union crews to set up the show, and others hire non-union crews. Usually, the "house" hires part of the crew, and the band brings another part of the crew. In general, the "local crew" does the heavy lifting (and box pushing) and the "road crew" brings the expertise.

LE should check out all members of the local crew, as they would probably have had backstage passes. Many of them would have been on break during the actual show, and would come back to work when the show was over, to load the trucks. Most of them would stay and watch the show, because they get a ticket to one of the un-purchased seats. However, they are not required to watch the show. They could have wandered around on the concourse or even outside. In fact, the section where the crew would watch the show could have very well been in the vicinity of where Harrington was seated, as it is usually in the upper deck. I read that Harrington was in section 300 something, which I am assuming is in the upper deck.

The local crew, if non-union, would have been a hardscrabble bunch of nobodies, but if union, would have been real pros.

Generally the local crew gets paid very little, and so it is usually comprised of people who are just music buffs. They get $7/hr and a shirt that has the band's logo and the words "local crew" on it. Here is an example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/METALLICA-LOCAL...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca6d90e26

So the possibility that Harrington was lured out of the arena by someone includes not only the local crew, but also MetClub card holders, as either one could have convinced a person that they could get them in the stage door, using official-looking "passes".

Could the friends' suggestion that she try another door have been prompted by some mention by Harrington that she was with a person with a supposed backstage pass?

Did all members of the local crew work both "load-in" and "load-out"? Depending, some people, if non-union, could have been hired to work only the show's setup, but not its breakdown. That is probably a very short list of people, and LE should be checking it closely.

I don't even believe what the friends contend that Morgan supposedly said in the last call of, "I'll get a ride OR meet you at the car." How con-veeeen-ient [/TM Dana Carvey's the Church Lady -SNL) that it cant be proven what was said only that a call was placed. Had it been a text, well OK. but it wasn't - why?

GMAFB. That doesnt even make any freakin sense and tell me how anyone heard anyone say anything? Sorry. Maybe I'm the wicked witch of the west, but I cant biuy it. I cant. And isn't that a rather imporatant factor to be so cavalier about in an out of town situation? "Well-que-sera-looks-like-guess-she-got-a-ride-OK-who-wants-burgers?"
I agree, kant. It makes absolutely no sense and we aren't fools and to think people would believe this stuff is ridiculous.

I know right? ANd then the Easter Bunny materialized and they both jumped down a rabbit hole.

The entire spiel is iffy imo and almost insulting to the public's intelligence. Yeah let's tell um this... yeah that's the ticket.... and by God, stick to it.

sheesh.

I agree, kant. It makes absolutely no sense and we aren't fools and to think people would believe this stuff is ridiculous.
Unless Im missing something, it's beyond absurd; and it's getting worse instead of better.

Somebody mentioned that if she attended with her ticket it would be scanned. Actually anybody could use her ticket because scanning just tells the ticket was used but not who walked through the gate. So they can't use that one..her ticket was scanned so she was here.

I am very curious about why no videos or pictures anyplace and the longer this goes on the wierder it all gets. By now I would have expected someting to pop up somewhere.
And believe me there are tons of bloggers, facebook and my space looking for just that.

The nothing is killing me.

I know right? ANd then the Easter Bunny materialized and they both jumped down a rabbit hole.

The entire spiel is iffy imo and almost insulting to the public's intelligence. Yeah let's tell um this... yeah that's the ticket.... and by God, stick to it.

sheesh.
lol

Unless Im missing something, it's beyond absurd; and it's getting worse instead of better.

All we know is she went to the concert and is missing before the band got on stage. I’m almost positive she did get in the show. However, that is not a fact.

Who is this dude? WT

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...75&topic=10368

Post #19 !!!He worked part-time at the arena!!!

Also Administrator of:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=162224546575&v=wall

He's from Stanardsville, VA

Google Map shows it is not so far away from Ccharlottesville. Also near to Harrisonburg.

How long does a drive take?

GRACE: That`s what I don`t understand. If she was just going to the bathroom, then why did she go outside the arena? Have they looked at her cell phone? Did anyone contact her and lure her out?

HARRINGTON: It does not appear there were other calls to Morgan during that period of time. There was some texting of Morgan to a young gentleman that she was friends with, but it was no one in Charlottesville. It was further away and so -- but he`s not a suspect at all at this time.

GRACE: Right. So they were just probably texting about what, the concert, that she was at the concert, stuff like that?

HARRINGTON: Yes.

Interview with WT

But joining me on the phone is Wayne Townsend. He believes he saw Morgan at the Metallica concert Saturday night. Now, this is a Facebook page Wayne created to help spread the word about Morgan`s disappearance.

WT, tell us what you saw Saturday night. Did anything stand out to you at all?

WT, WITNESS (via phone): Well, when I pulled up the news Monday morning after hearing about Morgan`s case, after seeing her picture and the description of what she was wearing, it just kind of stuck a bell in the back of my head. And I said, you know, I do remember seeing a girl that matched that description. However, the only thing that...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wait.

TOWNSEND: The only place that I can actually describe the location in the arena, cause it was, you know, very crowded throughout the whole area.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Inside or outside? Was she outside?

WT: She was inside on the -- as you call it, the upper corridor, where all the vendors are and where they serve all the beers and the I.D. check.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Was she alone?

WT: I couldn`t tell if she was alone, because there was so many people, and it was kind of like a passing by kind of thing.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But she says she went out to go to the bathroom and couldn`t get back in. Was this she after she went into the bathroom or would this be something inside the stadium?

WT: This was going to be inside the stadium is where I can remember seeing -- seeing her.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Whew, wow, but she didn`t seem in any kind of anxiety?

WT: You know, I mean, we were all kind of, sort of pushed through and kind of like to get where we were going. I mean, everyone kind of -- had a bit of anxiety to them, you know, trying to push through. And kind of get to whatever part of the arena that they were trying to get to.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Brian Russell, psychologist. What do you make of the fact that this was a Metallica concert, and it would attract a certain kind of customer?

BRIAN RUSSELL, PSYCHOLOGIST: Well, I don`t know that I`d make, really, that much of that. I`d be interested in hearing from the caller who was at concert. Is this is the kind of a venue where somebody could end up outside the ticket gates, trying to get to the restroom? Or must there have been some other reason for going outside of the ticket area?

HONOWITZ: That`s what I -- that`s what I was saying. Yes.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wayne, are you still there?

WT: I`m here.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Karen Desoto, I know you`ve been cheated a little bit tonight. Just tell us your thoughts in ten seconds.

KAREN DESOTO, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: My thoughts in ten seconds are three things. This is a young girl. We knew from her dad that she`s very trusting. She was separated from the pack. Those are three elements that predators will definitely look for.

Does anyone know if the JPJ arena is a "union house"? Virginia is a non-union state, so some of the venues hire union crews to set up the show, and others hire non-union crews. Usually, the "house" hires part of the crew, and the band brings another part of the crew. In general, the "local crew" does the heavy lifting (and box pushing) and the "road crew" brings the expertise.

LE should check out all members of the local crew, as they would probably have had backstage passes. Many of them would have been on break during the actual show, and would come back to work when the show was over, to load the trucks. Most of them would stay and watch the show, because they get a ticket to one of the un-purchased seats. However, they are not required to watch the show. They could have wandered around on the concourse or even outside. In fact, the section where the crew would watch the show could have very well been in the vicinity of where Harrington was seated, as it is usually in the upper deck. I read that Harrington was in section 300 something, which I am assuming is in the upper deck.

The local crew, if non-union, would have been a hardscrabble bunch of nobodies, but if union, would have been real pros.

Generally the local crew gets paid very little, and so it is usually comprised of people who are just music buffs. They get $7/hr and a shirt that has the band's logo and the words "local crew" on it. Here is an example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/METALLICA-LOCAL...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca6d90e26

So the possibility that Harrington was lured out of the arena by someone includes not only the local crew, but also MetClub card holders, as either one could have convinced a person that they could get them in the stage door, using official-looking "passes".

Could the friends' suggestion that she try another door have been prompted by some mention by Harrington that she was with a person with a supposed backstage pass?

Did all members of the local crew work both "load-in" and "load-out"? Depending, some people, if non-union, could have been hired to work only the show's setup, but not its breakdown. That is probably a very short list of people, and LE should be checking it closely.

Are you union or independent?

what do you know about the EconoLodge?

tia

He's from Stanardsville, VA

Google Map shows it is not so far away from Charlottesville. Also near to Harrisonburg.

How long does a drive take?

It's about 15-20 minutes north of Charlottesville, I think.

Ok I know you have all beat me up pretty bad on this one but here I go again. I went back to Morgans brother Alex's Facebook page. The one where it is his name. He has a beautiful picture of Morgan on that page. Under her picture it says "Send Alex a Message". So then I went to a bunch of his friends and sure enough each of them had their own pictures posted of themselves.
He doesn't have her picture there as a memorial that his sister is missing like a lot of you said. If that was his intention I think he would have the picture of her on the missing poster that a lot of people have put on their Facebook page.

Personally I think he has a picture of his beautiful sister on that page to make men think that is him. And I think that is wierd.

Also I wonder if anybody has checked his digs to see if maybe Morgan might be there???

Maybe she never made it to the concert. She got totally wasted on something and her friends left w/o her.

Got back to the apartment and she is gone as passed on. They planted the purse and cell phone at the arena and deposed of her body.

I didn’t like writing that…but what is one to think?:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members