Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you union or independent?

what do you know about the EconoLodge?

tia

I am neither. About 10 years ago I worked at the Patriot Center at George Mason University in Fairfax, VA, which at the time, was a non-union house. That's the only way I was able to get a job on their crew. As I understand it, they no longer hire non-union help for shows. I do not know how JPJ handles their crews, but I assume it is similar to the Patriot Center, as both are approximately 15,000 seat venues that serve primarily as basketball arenas, but also host concerts and other events. There is a chance that JPJ still hires non-union crews, because down here in central VA, the unions are not as strong as in northern VA. That is an assumption, I don't know if that is true.

I haven't heard any mention of an EconoLodge -- what are you referring to?

True, I totally get that, but from Dad's point of view....

IDK.

Agree. I wonder if he thought she would call when they arrived at the concert or if he was forewarned she wouldn't. But let's factor this in about Dad's point of view: We still don't even have public buy-in from Dad on LE's version of which car they took to JPJ.

Adding to the list of details lacking, we have no pics from the concert with Morgan in them, no robust physical search undertaken to locate her, mute friends, and a family using a public relations firm to move the case ahead while feckless LE struggles with the feline on its tongue. How any of this hangs together as a cohesive storyline is beyond me.

To echo you and multiple others from earlier, I'm not sure I can believe any of the proffered story at this point......

C6

Somebody mentioned that if she attended with her ticket it would be scanned. Actually anybody could use her ticket because scanning just tells the ticket was used but not who walked through the gate. So they can't use that one..her ticket was scanned so she was here.

I am very curious about why no videos or pictures anyplace and the longer this goes on the wierder it all gets. By now I would have expected someting to pop up somewhere.
And believe me there are tons of bloggers, facebook and my space looking for just that.

The nothing is killing me.
NO kidding.

And yoo-hoo!! attention all predators, if you're choosing an area to stalk, these arena yahoos apparently have no cameras at the entrances or exits !

Just put a sign up why-dont-they. "predators welcome."

holy crap I dont' believe this ****

There's so little really SOLID info about this whole thing, it's baffling.

Especially NO PHOTOS of her that night!

The body that was found in SC today hasn't been identified, LE is asking for help identifying it by posting photos of the clothes the girl was wearing.

http://www.heraldonline.com/109/story/1715094.html?storylink=omni_popular

And that's a weird article too. Jeans that were found NEAR the body are size 5 but the girl was 5'6" and 150-160 pounds.

We don't have details re: what MH was wearing with regard to earrings, necklace, rings, etc. You would think this info would be released in case anything like that was found.

Baffling!

The body that was found in SC today hasn't been identified, LE is asking for help identifying it by posting photos of the clothes the girl was wearing.

And that's a weird article too. Jeans that were found NEAR the body are size 5 but the girl was 5'6" and 150-160 pounds.

We don't have details re: what MH was wearing with regard to earrings, necklace, rings, etc. You would think this info would be released in case anything like that was found.

Baffling!

Hey guys - great posts tonight. I have been catching up after all the Halloween festivites. :)

I also read that this girl had brown hair and brown eyes so I don't think it is Morgan.

As for WT, the FB guy, I honestly believe he is just a good citizen trying to help find Morgan. I know some people that know him and have only positive things to say about him. I think like us he has just gotten wrapped up in the case partly b/c he saw her (or at least thinks he did) at the arena that night.

Baffling!

A day later Metallica played in Charlotte, Nc

Baffling!

This entire damn case is baffling. I've thought from the get-go something was amiss. The longer it goes on, the worse it gets. The public is not made up of a bunch of idiots...well for the most part LOL......and I despise being treated that way.

God bless Morgan.......May she soon be found.

Baffling!

Well at least it doesn't sound like Morgan. I am sure they checked that right away. I bet some other family is grieving.

Since Morgan and her mom picked out her concert outfit. I’m surprised there wasn’t a photo taken of Morgan in her outfit. I know I still like to take pictures of my son before he attends an event and he is 24! lol

Okay, that's really scary - only about 35 miles between Charlotte, NC and Rock Hill, SC.
Is there a connection? Is someone following/ working with the band who has these proclivities? Only this girl has been found? But we dont know who she is or whether she was going to the concert so that is a leap.

BUT.... the person could be following/ working for the band and the victims could be concert-goers OR just opportunities in the area.

...Or a big fat nothing.

Since Morgan and her mom picked out her concert outfit. I’m surprised there wasn’t a photo taken of Morgan in her outfit. I know I still like to take pictures of my son before he attends an event and he is 24! lol
That would help wouldn't it?

And there is a myriad of "pantera" shirts.

Baffling!
I agree with secret agent mom; the brown hair and dark eyes isn't a match.

I hate to say that it's sort of the perfect "out" - being a roadie or what have you. You're not "suspiciously " bolting to get the hell outta Dodge. You're just smply doing your job - town to town.

yikes (?)

That would help wouldn't it?

And there is a myriad of "pantera" shirts.

I am sure there are pictures somewhere they are just keeping all of that "secret" so Morgan can't be found".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers