Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just my opinion...and others will have differing ones. Being psychic can't amount to a full-time job, IMO. I'm sure she's either supported through marriage, retirement payments or would have to work, anyway.

I just don't agree with her charging anything, sorry...it should be goodwill only, and psychics have to live in the real world, as you pointed out...and that means acknowledging that their abilities aren't really money makers, save a few, and they would have to find alternate means to support themselves. It's just bad juju, IMO. And remember, it's just my opinion...

Edited to Add: I also believe having any abilities to tune in beyond the norm are a gift and natural.

I'm off the board now, posting at least. I know I shouldn't read current cases (but I'm right here locally) , as it seems many are fueled with emotion (and rightly so) or just don't know the "feel" of WS yet...and since I do care so much about the family-feel here, I get down and then can't help my little self from "saying" something =) xoxo

P.P.S. - I'm sorry for distracting from Morgan...really. Apologies.

It's just my opinion...and others will have differing ones. Being psychic can't amount to a full-time job, IMO. I'm sure she's either supported through marriage, retirement payments or would have to work, anyway.

I just don't agree with her charging anything, sorry...it should be goodwill only, and psychics have to live in the real world, as you pointed out...and that means acknowledging that their abilities aren't really money makers, save a few, and they would have to find alternate means to support themselves. It's just bad juju, IMO. And remember, it's just my opinion...

Edited to Add: I also believe having any abilities to tune in beyond the norm are a gift and natural.

I'm off the board now, posting at least. I know I shouldn't read current cases (but I'm right here locally) , as it seems many are fueled with emotion (and rightly so) or just don't know the "feel" of WS yet...and since I do care so much about the family-feel here, I get down and then can't help my little self from "saying" something =) xoxo

I'm sorry if my post wasn't appropriate.

we all have our God given talents and abilities, musicians - artists use their natural abilities & gift to earn a living.... just saying, why should she be held to some higher standard for earning a living from her abilities & gift?

Has anyone done anymore sleuthing on this "NK" character who made some disturbing comments about a "possible" scenario on the FB page for Morgan? I looked him up and he looks like a lonely guy, who spends a LOT of time on the internet, and a lot of time driving around the state of Virginia. It also looks like he has an interest in rock music (he has an Amazon profile, where he comments on only 3 books -- all about rock music). He was apparently driving back from a football game in Alexandria VA (he scouts high school players, apparently) and would have made it to C'ville in plenty of time to be at or near the arena when Morgan was outside trying to figure a ride. His scenario, for those who haven't seen it, is that an older man picks her up and offers to drive her back to Harrisonburg, and then ends up attacking her, and accidentally killing her. This NK guy lives in C'ville, not far AT ALL from the arena, and his posts and the other stuff you can find on him on the web is really creepy. But here's the wackiest, craziest thing -- he looks to me like the sketch of the Route 29 stalker. Compare them. And, the picture of him gave me the creepiest chills, as if I'd seen him before. (And, I had in fact had someone try to "pull me over" on Route 29 in 1994, which I've always been convinced was the Route 29 stalker, before he actually killed and became well known.) So, this is all a bunch of rank speculation, but its weighing on me.

There's also some speculation that the Route 29 stalker is the same as the Colonial Parkway murderer, who killed in a different part of the state. This NK guy (if you look him up on intellius) apparently did live in that area for a while.

I know this sounds paranoid and crazy, but I hope the VSP and FBI are looking into this possibility.

Has anyone done anymore sleuthing on this "NK" character who made some disturbing comments about a "possible" scenario on the FB page for Morgan?

This NK guy lives in C'ville, not far AT ALL from the arena, and his posts and the other stuff you can find on him on the web is really creepy. But here's the wackiest, craziest thing -- he looks to me like the sketch of the Route 29 stalker. Compare them. And, the picture of him gave me the creepiest chills, as if I'd seen him before. (And, I had in fact had someone try to "pull me over" on Route 29 in 1994, which I've always been convinced was the Route 29 stalker, before he actually killed and became well known.) So, this is all a bunch of rank speculation, but its weighing on me.

There's also some speculation that the Route 29 stalker is the same as the Colonial Parkway murderer, who killed in a different part of the state. This NK guy (if you look him up on intellius) apparently did live in that area for a while.

I know this sounds paranoid and crazy, but I hope the VSP and FBI are looking into this possibility.

Interesting. I remember all the news stories at the time about the Route 29 stalker, but I never had heard if he was ever caught.

Has anyone done anymore sleuthing on this "NK" character who made some disturbing comments about a "possible" scenario on the FB page for Morgan? I looked him up and he looks like a lonely guy, who spends a LOT of time on the internet, and a lot of time driving around the state of Virginia. It also looks like he has an interest in rock music (he has an Amazon profile, where he comments on only 3 books -- all about rock music). He was apparently driving back from a football game in Alexandria VA (he scouts high school players, apparently) and would have made it to C'ville in plenty of time to be at or near the arena when Morgan was outside trying to figure a ride. His scenario, for those who haven't seen it, is that an older man picks her up and offers to drive her back to Harrisonburg, and then ends up attacking her, and accidentally killing her. This NK guy lives in C'ville, not far AT ALL from the arena, and his posts and the other stuff you can find on him on the web is really creepy. But here's the wackiest, craziest thing -- he looks to me like the sketch of the Route 29 stalker. Compare them. And, the picture of him gave me the creepiest chills, as if I'd seen him before. (And, I had in fact had someone try to "pull me over" on Route 29 in 1994, which I've always been convinced was the Route 29 stalker, before he actually killed and became well known.) So, this is all a bunch of rank speculation, but its weighing on me.

I get about 5 or 6 people daily mesaging me on NK in my FB inbox so I know all about him and what everyone has sleuthed! He is an odd one indeed and looking closer we come across some unsettling stuff. Rest assured he definitely IS being looked into I can guarantee you that. Half a dozen people have called him in and they were aware and looking at it. The latest message I got was "My ex boyfriend/ current best friend is a FBI agent. I sent him the link. They were already looking into Nelson within less than an hour of his postings. They're on top of this! "
Personally I don't think he is connected to what happened to MH but you really never do know so I'm glad he's been checked out.

Hmm... people were saying on the FB site what if the perp is on here posting and reading, how creepy. But I just had a thought-what if a whole bunch of wannabe perps are too, eeek shudder to think.

"Parents of missing Virginia Tech student to hold news conference today

The parents of Morgan Harrington will hold a news conference Wednesday in Charlottesville concerning a new search effort planned for this coming weekend.
Morgan was last seen on October 17th at the Metallica concert at U.Va's John Paul Jones arena. Since that time police have searched the area looking for any clues.
Ed Smart, father of Elizabeth Smart, who was taken from her bedroom in Utah in 2002 and found alive nine months later, will join the Harringtons Wednesday.

WDBJ7.com will live stream the news conference starting at 1 p.m."

http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=11441340

(respectfully snipped) But here's the wackiest, craziest thing -- he looks to me like the sketch of the Route 29 stalker. Compare them. And, the picture of him gave me the creepiest chills, as if I'd seen him before. (And, I had in fact had someone try to "pull me over" on Route 29 in 1994, which I've always been convinced was the Route 29 stalker, before he actually killed and became well known.) So, this is all a bunch of rank speculation, but its weighing on me.

FWIW, NK states elsewhere online that he is 5'1" and the article that goes along with the composite sketch of the Route 29 stalker says the suspect is 5'10", so that's a pretty big discrepancy.

Edited to Add: I also believe having any abilities to tune in beyond the norm are a gift and natural...EDITED

I agree with you completely. I would expect her to give a great discount to the Harringtons, simply as a way of contributing to the community as a whole and specifically to her neighbors.

I checked Google Earth--the distance between Free Union and Charlottesville is 11.6 miles. Hardly a matter of incurring the cost of plane tickets, hotel rooms, food, etc. It will take her 15 minutes to get to Charlottesville.

IMO

Why on earth would anyone wear a t-shirt bearing the name of a sandwich shop on it?? At a Metallica gig??? Aaaw I still remember those Panera sandwiches with salami and cucumber... so much so I will wear their T-shirt wherever I go... Nooo way! That would be Pantera.

:waitasec:

the whole Panera/Pantera thing made me laugh (because I make a 20 min walk for lunch to Panera sometimes, just for their awesome salads), if there is anything to laugh at all in this case...

okay, maybe this is dumb or too simple, but I had this thought last night while I was walking home from my bus in the dark (1/2 mile), and I REALLY had to go to the bathroom. like, not even sure I could make it home. I walk by some pretty dark woods and for a very brief moment in the midst of my discomfort the thought occurred to me, I'm alone out here and no one can see me, what if I just went right here? (then the thought of someone finding me and/or arresting me and my name being in the paper for public urination for all to see, outweighed my discomfort). But my thought was, what if she went outside for a cigarette, couldn't get back inside, THEN realized she really had to pee? when you've had a few drinks, having to pee can feel like you have to go right NOW, somewhere. what if she went to look for an open bathroom on campus? That's probably what I would do. But she doesn't know the campus and ends up getting lost.

I know it's relatively silly, but I thought I'd share it.

I saved a compiled screen-shot of NK's facebook wall posts on the MH page cause they were just too weird. Speaking of Facebook hinkies, CW always gave me a bad vibe. Especially after he posted some prediction along the lines of the suspect will be a big surprise to everyone, he is into photography, and lives by water. I followed the link to his MS (FB is private) and lo and behold he is a photographer, who lives in New Orleans, who surprisingly spends half his life writing comments on FB. I wouldn't dare call him out on FB because my real name is there and I am too paranoid as it is.

(If I broke any rules please let me know, as I am not sure if paraphrasing the FB is allowed. ?)

Just saw that there will be a press conference streamed live at 1:00 today on NBC29.com, and hadn't seen that mentioned here yet. Sorry if redundant.

http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/local...rence_scheduled_for_missing_vt_student/59817/

They are holding a news conference and Elizebeths Smarts father is to be there with them. I would think he would be a wonderful comfort to them having gone through all this himself and finally having his daughter back.

I think the PR firm they hired must be kicking in. They need to keep the public aware that Morgan is still missing. Otherwise just another missing girl. Sad..so very sad.

Hello, I am new here, I hope you don't mind me joining you but I find this case so heartbreaking. It just does not make sense to me. I have been to a lot of concerts in my time and you don't mistake a toilet door for the main door, so why did she end up outside. I know this has been discussed many times, but I think it is the crux of the matter.

We have a case here in England, (I'm from London), which is headlines here at the moment, of a 17 year old girl who was in college, who arranged to meet a chap she met on Facebook. She didn't tell her parents about him but told them she was going to stay with her friend on Sunday night and would be back home at lunchtime Monday. She didn't come home and unfortunately her body was found in a field on the Monday night. A 37 year old known sex offender has been arrested for her murder.

I just wondered if it was something like this with Morgan. (I hope not) Maybe she arranged to meet someone she had been communicating with for a while on Facebook.

Just putting a thought out there. I pray for her every night.

http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/local...rence_scheduled_for_missing_vt_student/59817/

They are holding a news conference and Elizebeths Smarts father is to be there with them. I would think he would be a wonderful comfort to them having gone through all this himself and finally having his daughter back.

I am continually amazed at how much time the Smarts have given to help others, given their ordeal. Elizabeth Smart's statement to Jaycee Dugard, to "look for what is beautiful in the world" (or something to that effect), nearly had me in tears. It's nice to know that, seeing all the evil that can be done to others in the world, there are just as many good people trying to counteract it.

Is this streaming anywhere else? National news station? The WDBJ site is prompting me to install something, and I can't do that at work.

Is this streaming anywhere else? National news station? The WDBJ site is prompting me to install something, and I can't do that at work.

me either - it would be wonderful if someone watching it could synopsize what they are saying for us on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg